⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Different Kind of Energy

Started by PacmanNebula, December 06, 2023, 08:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PacmanNebula

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fantastic!! Do you have more stories? Thanks so much...
:rock:
Thank you for the feedback! All of my old stories are available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, although the further back you go in time, the poorer the writing is, since I was very young and bad at English. I also recently started somewhat of a continuation to this story, since I just couldn't let this character be done with this one single story, for which I hope to release the first part soon.

PacmanNebula

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

PacmanNebula

Might as well continue in the same thread, since technically speaking it's the same story. Told from the perspective of the girl this time.

--

PART 2, CHAPTER 1

I completely changed overnight. The absolutely inhumane, absurd feat I put myself through yesterday seems to have permanently ballooned my muscles and sexuality out of control. And I fucking love it.

My whole muscle journey started with arousal related to everything muscle-related, first just being attracted to how they looked and felt on other people, then the arousal from working out, sometimes even straight up coregasms, then feeling and looking at my own muscles and eventually the heightened arousal from PEDs. We are so past those levels now, that just being in my new body feels like a permanent orgasm. The insurmountable power surging through my veins, even while doing simple tasks, turns me on so much. Making breakfast? Absolutely horny, especially knowing how much protein I needed to prepare for this monster of a body. Doing my makeup? God, don't even get me started. I get to watch my god-like upper body from the mirror, while feeling how the hyper-human biceps pushes against the equally overdeveloped forearm. Nearly came without touching myself this morning doing that.

Came the closest to a musclegasm while flexing after my makeup was done. Yeah. Flexed my arm, then like a muscle erection, my unpumped biceps rose higher than my head and generated a gnarly pump out of thin air. Started flexing my core, my lower body, everything. Jesus Christ, how hard, massive and detailed my stomach was. Couldn't hurt myself even if I tried punching it as hard as I could, and boy do you know how much raw power these arms have. A ten-pack simultaneously so thick and swollen, but ripped and conditioned, that it surely defied all laws of human anatomy. I was getting seriously pumped just from flexing. My heartbeat got faster, like I was either horny as fuck, or putting myself through a heavy workout. I was moaning so hard just flexing and touching my muscles. My chemically fucked clit was erect as fuck, yet I didn't even want to touch it. The muscles felt so much more sexual. My moans were so deep and roided it turned me on even more.

I eventually hit a double biceps pose and watched as the two perfect sex muscles rose up like two beyond erect cocks of the most insane hypersexuality. The sexbiceps of musclesex that would drive even a goddess out of her sex mind. My mind was absolutely corrupt at this point and I only wanted to fuck my biceps. They were so erect, massive and pumped beyond belief that it looked like they could cum on their own. After all, they were easily the most sexual things that had ever existed.

FUCK! The aggression started setting in again and my moans started getting even lower, as the flexing seemed to trigger some kind of hormonal pump in my body. It almost felt like my heart was now naturally producing the cocktail of chemicals and copious amounts of testosterone I had forced it to pump yesterday via unnatural methods. It almost feels like it evolved in order to keep me alive through the fatal doses of drugs I had fed it. And even thinking about all of these details just turned me on like the most sexual muscleslut.

The pencil thick veins on my fat-free biceps were so visible and overgrown that you could see the blood flowing to the beat of my heart from at least six feet away. My hyper-pumped biceps had mutated into unspeakable machines of undiluted, primal power. Just looking at my muscles turned me on more than anything had ever turned me on until yesterday. Flexing them, touching them, everything about them made me wetter than the Niagara Falls.

The aggression was getting unbearable. Fantasizing about wrecking everything in a city center, even killing people with my raw, primal power, knowing not even a dozen people could stand a chance against me. I'd let a police officer cuff me only to rip the handcuffs right away like wet paper. Holy shit I would be unstoppable. The society hasn't been designed for a human with my level of industrial, overkill strength. I probably wasn't strong enough to withstand bullets yet, but that was certainly my goal. Everything about myself had me essentially squirting non-stop now, but the musclegasm climax was still on its way.

My testosterone freak of a clit was only getting more and more erect. I was easily more well-endowed than the average man. It felt like it was going to rip through my panties any second now. Everything about me was much bigger than even the biggest male bodybuilders. Just the thought of people calling me manly was just another major turn on. I wanted terrible, vicious comments. I wanted to make normal people terrified and disgusted. The funny part is, I'm already so much beyond any male bodybuilders, that calling me manly would just be technically, no, scientifically incorrect. So much bigger, so much more ripped, so much more testosterone in my body, so much more sexual. Not a woman, not a man, a god. I probably weighed more than two clinically obese men and I was all muscle.

The phone rang.

Dona Fell Friz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fantastic!! Do you have more stories? Thanks so much...
:rock:
Thank you for the feedback! All of my old stories are available You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, although the further back you go in time, the poorer the writing is, since I was very young and bad at English. I also recently started somewhat of a continuation to this story, since I just couldn't let this character be done with this one single story, for which I hope to release the first part soon.
The server can't be found, unfortunately. Other options?