⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Winning mindset

Started by Ophaki, November 30, 2023, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophaki

Chapter 14

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?" Sara shouted.

Melissa broke free from the hug and turned towards her. "Sara, you don't understand. He doesn't deserve you. He's a total loser. You should stay with me!"

"I'm with whoever I want, and I chose Miky! Who do you think you are to decide for me?" Sara responded firmly.

"Give me a chance, and you'll see I can make you happy!" Melissa said, slowly starting to move.

The air was filled with tension. The two amazons circled each other, ready to engage in a battle to the last drop of blood. They launched simultaneously, grappling each other's shoulders. I could only watch in fear as these titans clashed. They locked into a standoff for a few seconds. I witnessed their sculpted bodies trying to overpower one another. Sara's biceps were larger, but Melissa's were pumped and more defined. Both had chiseled abs with evident contours. Even from my distance, their legs radiated power. Quadriceps burst with physical energy as they attempted to outmuscle each other in a direct confrontation of strength. Each of those two girls could handle me with extreme ease, but who was superior? Who would dominate the other? I feared my heroine might succumb to the blows of my demonized sister. They were trembling with effort in a situation of absolute parity.

After several seconds, I saw Sara's purple boot slip on the floor. That alluring footwear was betraying her, while Melissa's enamelled feet had a much better grip. My sister took a step forward, eliciting a fearful "oh, no!" from me, dreading for my savior.

Melissa smiled contentedly. "See? That pathetic one down there can never defeat you! I'm the only one capable of that. I know you're already getting excited. You're like me. This makes you feel alive, and I can give it to you anytime you want!"

Sara gritted her teeth. "You're wrong! You can't defeat me either! I feel alive because I have to save my love! If I have to defend my Miky, no one can defeat me!" With an incredible burst of energy, my girlfriend halted Melissa's advance and managed to turn the tide. She took a step forward, then another. Melissa's feet were forced backward as she struggled with all her might to resist. They continued for several seconds until they reached the end of the room. My sister's shoulders slammed forcefully against the wall, stunning her. In an instant, my girlfriend seized her wrists and pinned her arms against the wall.

Melissa found herself trapped against the wall, just inches away from the woman she was infatuated with. With her being barefoot and Sara wearing heeled boots, they were at the same height, and their breasts pressed against each other. I could see the soft flesh of Sara's breasts completely enveloping the smaller ones of Melissa.

It was an extremely erotic scene, despite my nosebleed.

I saw the muscles in Melissa's arms contracting intensely. She was desperately trying to free herself. With all that strength, she could probably move an entire car, but fortunately, Sara's biceps overshadowed her.

"You can't defend him forever!" my sister threatened. "Sooner or later, you'll get distracted, and I'll crush him like a cockroach. I'll subdue him so much that he'll flee to another country in fear. Then I'll come to you, and..." Her words were cut off as my girlfriend's lips pressed against hers. I was amazed. Those two girls were kissing right in front of me. In another timeline, I might have been jealous, but at that moment, I was too scared, and above all, I could never face either of them.

After a while, their lips parted. Melissa was red-faced and had a dazed smile.

"Now that you've calmed down, let's talk like civilized people!" Sara ordered, still maintaining her grip.

My sister nodded silently as her biceps returned to human proportions.

"I can understand what you're feeling, but unfortunately, I can't reciprocate it!" my girlfriend continued. "I love Miky, and I want to be with him. I care about you too, but I'd rather keep you as a friend and a training partner. Do you understand?"

Melissa nodded reluctantly. I could see the disappointment growing in her celestial blue eyes.

"Let's do this!" Sara finally said. "When you become stronger than me and manage to defeat me, I'll give you a chance. Until then, promise me you'll leave my boyfriend alone!"

Melissa looked at me with a mix of envy and disgust and finally accepted those conditions. She had lost, but she still had a chance to win in the future.

Sara let her go, and Melissa massaged her wrists. She walked across the room toward her bag. As she passed by me, her feminine feet stepped on the splatters of blood on the blue carpet. I noticed the mark of my teeth surrounding her polished nail. It wasn't much, but it represented my pledge to Sara. My little sister gathered her belongings and left through the door, slamming it shut. The wall shook, and some white plaster fell onto the floor. At that moment, my girlfriend knelt beside me. "My love. How are you?" she asked gently.

I looked at her as if she were a shining deity. From my perspective, she was a giantess and radiated power. She was my superhero, swooping in to defend me. Her broad shoulders were a safe haven where I could cower, protected from the dangers of the world. My heart couldn't handle all those emotions, and I burst into tears of joy. I hugged her tightly, burying my face in her massive shoulder. Sara returned the embrace, stroking my head and whispering comforting words in my ear.

"There, there! It's over. Melissa won't bother you anymore," she said affectionately.

"No... it's not true!" I sobbed. "You don't know her. She's as stubborn as a mule and probably stronger. She'll train until she can surpass you!"

"Then it means I'll never stop getting stronger!" Sara slid an arm under my legs and stood up, lifting me as if I weighed nothing. "I'll always protect you from anyone who wants to harm you!"

I burst into tears again. My body, my heart, my soul were filled with love and gratitude toward that sweet girl. I knew she would bear the weight of the entire world if needed. I was the luckiest person in the universe and continued to cry tears of happiness as Sara cradled me in her strong arms.

And so, we finally come to the end of my story.

From that moment on, our life has been happier than ever. Occasionally, I've tried to challenge her in anything that came to mind, but I'm consistently defeated, with an ever-growing gap. With Melissa, we have a relationship of peaceful coexistence, meaning that when she's around, I timidly step away or try to have Sara nearby. Often, she also challenges or tries to beat Sara in something, but the result is the same in that case too.

Several years have passed since the events in that fateful garage, and now I'm here, sitting on a small couch, waiting for my girlfriend to finish thanking and bidding farewell to all the guests. Did I say girlfriend? Sorry. I meant wife. The wedding dress she's wearing now is indescribably beautiful. I can't wait for her to tear it off, just by flexing the muscles of her body.

That is the next challenge I'll naturally propose to her. It came to my mind just a while ago, during a small disagreement about the color of the bouquet, and Sara got slightly irritated. As soon as I saw the white silk covering her chest dangerously tense, I completely agreed with her and apologized. I didn't want her to be naked in front of the guests.

Now, I have to leave you because that fantastic woman is coming towards me. She seems to glow with her own light, like a star in a night sky. I'm waiting for her right here, halfway between the elevator and the stairs. In a few seconds, I'll ask her which of the two she wants to use to go up to the fourth floor, where we have our room. Needless to say, I already know what her answer will be. She'll lift me up in her arms and start climbing the steps one by one, in her white wedding shoes, veil, and massive muscles. She'll cross the threshold as usual and gently place me on our matrimonial bed.

Today, like tomorrow and all those that will follow, is the most beautiful day of my life.

Greetings from Michele, the luckiest man in the world.

THE END