⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nipple play during sessions

Started by KingBoy99, November 22, 2023, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

Interesting thread.  Twelve years ago, I had a fling with an IFBB Pro in LV.  Upon arriving at our hotel, she jumped me and we had rowdy sex, but that is not the part of the story that's relevant.  We decided to go to a gym to train (which was the last thing I wanted to do; I just wanted to pass out), so we hopped on my HD and during the ride, she reached around from behind and started playing with the Nippons.  It's a fucking miracle I didn't crash, I was so turned on! By the time we parted company after four days, I had to apply Neosporin and aloe to Mr. Nipply cuz he was soooo trashed and crusty, virtually scabbed . . . but a memory I will take to my grave.  Oh, and she kicked my ass in the weight room.  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Life sucks and then you die.