LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rachael O’Keefe Scammer

Started by haytch12, November 18, 2023, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haytch12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she's had a change of heart and that sessions aren't for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she's had a change of heart and that sessions aren't for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.

You haven't said what you paid as a deposit.  Deliberate?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

haytch12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she's had a change of heart and that sessions aren't for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.

You haven't said what you paid as a deposit.  Deliberate?

I paid a £100 deposit. I don't know if she ever had the intention of doing the session, I've been chasing her for around 3 months to return it. She is responsive but there's always an excuse as to why she can't return the deposit, e.g I get paid next Thursday or I'm in a different city so don't have access to my credit card right now.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was messaging Insta**** contacts (including me) earlier this year that she was getting into sessions as she was going back into bodybuilding and needed to pay her coach (Brandon) $2,000. I thought she was genuine so I paid a deposit and booked a session. Each time we was due to session she would cancel a day before, this happened a couple of times before she said she's had a change of heart and that sessions aren't for her, however after continuously chasing her she never returned the deposit.

Sorry to hear that. That's unfortunate. Looking at her pics, it's easy to see how anyone would be drawn into putting down a deposit. I likely would've done the same.

It stinks, but just be glad it wasn't more than £100. Don't be anguished over it. It's not worth it. If you're anywhere near the London area, there should be more reliable women to deal with.