⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wife Takes Control updated

Started by Chadzbox, November 25, 2021, 09:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chadzbox

On New Year's Eve, we smoked a joint and she said to me that she was going to give me the birthday present I always wanted in May. "And what might that be?" I asked.
Sarah responded by grabbing my hand and putting it on her arm. She flexed. She has been working out again, and I could tell by how full and hard her muscle was. "Nice huh?" She knew this was my ultimate fantasy, but hadn't let me feel her muscle in a while.
"It's not my birthday though."
"This isn't your present...well not like this. I'm going to lift each night while you put the kids to bed. I'm going to lift heavy, and hard every night. You might notice some changes, but it will be through my clothes because this is the last time I'm showing them to you or letting you touch them before your birthday. Just know that they are getting harder and bigger each day. I want you to think about my muscles each night, but they are my little secret...well, not little for long." She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me, lifted her arms into a double bicep pose, "This is the last time I show these to you until your birthday. You can beg all you like, but you can't look or touch until your birthday."


Chadzbox

I kept my end of the deal, and she kept hers. Really, it was genius. I couldn't even sneak a peak since I was so busy brushing teeth and reading to the kids. Sometimes I heard music and imagined her pumping her muscles up, and a couple times I came into the bedroom before she showered and saw her all sweaty, even saw her flexing in the mirror once, but she would shove the door closed before I saw anything, "No peaking little man," she taunted from the other side of the door. This always gave me a huge hardon.
One time at the beginning of March, about 2 months into this, I could hear her through the door, holding her breath and letting it go after each flex. Then I heard short quick measured breathes that I imagined were pushups, 30 at a time. This repeated: flexing, pushups, flexing... I was nervous to be caught at the door, so I laid in bed imagining what she looked like, my dick throbbing with excitement.
She came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later, fully covered in pajamas. I had finally managed to stop thinking about her since it was still 3 months to my birthday. She sat on the bed next to me and said, "stand up." I didn't know what to think, but she said it so forcefully that I immediately obeyed. I stood up in my underwear. I was getting hard again having been told what to do – she must have guessed this would happen -- I am particularly eager to lick her pussy all night long when she orders me to, and she has seen and felt my extra zeal when she shoves my head down, so it was no secret.
She looked down at my growing bulge and giggled, "Hmmm. Show me." This was fantastic – I obeyed again. My dick fully hard and dripping pre-cum, she smiled and said, "rub that all over your cock." There was plenty to go around. I fully lubed my dick with my own precum. "Now imagine my hard biceps flexing for you, imagine I let you feel my rock hard arms – don't touch it right now – imagine I've pushed you down onto bed and you can't resist me. I'm on top of course. I flex them above you. You see my peaks explode..." I was about to cum without even touching my dick. The precum was dripping almost to the floor. "Clean that up." "Huh" "you know what to do. I gathered it up on my fingers and sucked it off. It was surprisingly sweet.
"Good boy," she said with a chuckle,
"Tell me why you are so turned on right now," She ordered.
"I like it when you're in control I guess..."
"You guess?" She was feeling her abs under her shirt. "You want to do things for me don't you?"
"yes, anything." I said, noticing my voice had gone an octave up, like I was lying or nervous. I looked at her, waiting.
"Wait here." She stood up and walked to the bathroom. "And don't even thing about touching it," she said in a sing-song voice.
I stood there, my dick pulsing, dripping more and more pre-cum. I didn't know what to do. Should I lick it up? Probably, but I decided it would be more fun if she told me to.
3 minutes later, I couldn't believe how hard my cock was. It was still pulsing. I loved waiting for my wife to come back and tell me what to do. It felt like it was constantly dripping – I'd never had this much pre-cum flow out of me.
"Eww. Clean that up bitch." She walked in forcefully making her way to my side of the bed. I licked and cleaned up my mess. Was it actually delicious, or was it my need to please my wife? I don't know, but I couldn't get enough. I slurped it up with the same vigor that I lick her pussy.
She looked at my dick helplessly bobbing up and down, precum still flowing , "Jack off now." She said with a dismissive wave. I am not kidding when I tell you, I came almost as soon as I touched it. Three, maybe four strokes and I came onto the floor after trying to catch it all.
"Now lick it up." I did as she asked...I couldn't help myself—it was like she hijacked my brain and made my body act without thinking. As I licked up my jizz, her power over me gave me another hardon. She smiled and said, "don't touch it." I didn't, I couldn't.
She began feeling her body under her shirt, massaging her biceps. My dick ached, hard and dripping for her. "You can cum now." She said more to my dick than to me.
To my amazement, it responded without me touching it. My dick convulsed, shooting jizz on Sarah's thigh. I looked at her and apologized. She just said, "lick it up. And don't dare think about feeling my muscles. It's a surprise." I licked up and didn't touch her with my hands.
"good boy," she said with a joyful lilt. "Now, lick my pussy." My body reacted before my brain could think.
I licked at her wet panties and pulled them aside, devouring her pussy. She was loving it as I sucked her clit and fingered her g-spot. She was having a fabulous time, and I grabbed around her leg with my free hand, feeling a new hardness.
"NO" she pushed me off and with surprising speed spanked me. I felt so belittled, yet so turned on.
"may I please finish..." I stammered, not looking her in the eye.
She put her finger under my chin and lifted so I had to look at her. "Just so long as you know who's boss."
"Okay." She looked at me with a little disapproval. "
"OKAY?! You can call me...Ma'am for now"
"Yes ma'am," I replied.
She grabbed my head and shoved me into her pussy. I licked and sucked, barely coming up for air – only when  she let me.
She came hard, pinning my head between strong, thick thighs. I almost passed out as she gushed into my mouth and pulled my head harder into her pussy. I thought about how amazing it was going to be to worship her body soon.

Chadzbox

The rest of March
My birthday is May 27th so it was a little over half done.
I became obsessed with my wife throughout March. My heart would jump when she asked me to do the littlest thing. She would simply ask, "Will you do the dishes babe?"
I would reply in a mild voice, "yes Ma'am." This in itself would make me hard, admitting my subservience to her.
She would smile and say, "Good boy." More than once, she would come by and grab my crotch, feeling my rock-hard erection. "Harder!" she would say, once again to my dick rather than to me. Sure enough, it would strain beyond my control. "Good boy" she would say with a pat on my dick.
Mid March I was in the weightroom looking at our new equipment. I had only used it once to show her a few things. I saw the pin in the cable crossover machine was set at 50# on each side. I grabbed the handles and squeezed out 20 reps somewhat easily. Still got it, I thought. Then realized Sara was not that far behind me.
Of course, this made me hard and I sat down to jack off a little. I looked around at the weights and saw in the mirror she had written in huge letters, GET HUGE! My dick got even harder at reading this. Then I heard the door click shut. "What's got you so bothered boy?" Sara said from the doorway.
"I, um, wanted to see your weights, see how strong you were getting"
"I am getting so strong." She said and picked up a 30 lb dumbbell, reracking it with ease. My mind drifted to what she was using that for. Bicep curls? Please let it be bicep curls!
"Well, what did you see?"
"The cable crossovers" I mumbled
"I can't hear you. What did you say?" She asserted
"The cable crossovers, Ma'am. I saw how much weight you were using"
"These?" She grabbed each handle and expertly swung them across eachother. I could see her arm muscles strain as she easily did 6 reps. "I don't want to throw off my workout for tonight." She walked over to me and pulled a finger up my dick collecting my precum. She held it up to my face and I licked it off. She repeated collecting the precum and licked it off her own finger. "Yummy. You are a good boy. Now cum for me!" As you can imagine two strokes later, I was collecting as much cum as I could in my hand. "Eat it for your goddess."
"Yes, Goddess." I looked at her and licked my hand till it was all gone.
"Good boy" she said and walked out the door. I could see her ass had stayed about the same size, but stood much higher and each cheek seems to move independent of the other.

Chadzbox

On Friday, March 26th I had a glorious discovery. I had the day off work, so I ventured into her office desk to see if I could find pictures or workout plans or something. I knew this was not keeping strictly to my promise to her, but it wasn't exactly not either. When I lifted the little thing that organizes pencils and paperclips, I saw it: a workout log filled out in pencil. It had workouts and pounds and number of reps all recorded.
I figured out quickly that she wrote the weight, reps and sets in that order and reps for bodyweight exercises. She mostly used dumbbells, so I figured that's what she used in each hand.
Sunday: Chest:
   Flat bench   Incline   Flies   Dips   Cable crossovers   Banded pushups: Each exercise had the date and the weight and the reps. Yesterday's workout had 50# on the incline press for 5 sets of 12. It started at 20#, so her progress was alarming and extremely hot. Each exercise followed the same linear growth, stacking on 5# nearly every week. She was fast approaching my own lifts.


Chadzbox

. I flipped to her bicep day. She coupled it with leg day for some reason. There it was, "Bicep curls: 30x6,5x3" I couldn't believe she was going so heavy!
My dick was screaming to be let out of my pants.
For the next few weeks I watched her. She was amazing. The kids would grab her wrists as she lifted them up in the air, she lifted the couch with one hand for me to vacuum under it, then one day she opened a jar of pickles and saw me watching. She lifted her arm and flexed the bulge could not hide any longer! It stretched her shirtsleeves tight all around.
"Just imagine." She said quietly. "I am getting so big for you boy. I can't wait to show you."
She patted my dick an said, "Good boy," walking out to play with the kids so I could finish making dinner.
It was only mid-April, and I knew she was going to turn it up for the next month.

Chadzbox

May
"You may not jack-off anymore." She said to me when she got in bed on May 10th.
"What do you mean?" I had just jacked off to the sound of the weights clanging downstairs. Imagining her body grow was the sexiest thing ever.
"Oh, come on. I haven't let you see me or touch me for a week. Don't tell me you don't jack off. The thing is, you need to stop now."
"Okay Ma'am" she looked at me, disapproving. "Yes Goddess." My heart jumped to see her approval.
"Good boy." She said as she rolled over in bed, going to sleep instantly.
Her workouts had gotten longer and sounded more intense than ever, so I had ample time to imagine her getting shredded. Now though, the thought of obeying my muscle-wife was sexy as hell.
The next few weeks were hell and heaven at the same time. I had an erection every time my wife was near, and her clothes were now fitting snug in the right places: her shoulders and biceps seemed to stretch the sleeves of whatever she wore, and her back threatened to tear some of her work clothes. She always covered up with a shawl or a sweater, so nobody had any clue. In fact she laughed about her skinny-fat friend trying to give her weight loss advice at lunch. "If she only knew" she exclaimed rubbing her hand across her abs.
"Have you been a good boy?" She asked 3 nights before my birthday.
"Yes Goddess," I replied.
"Good. Now show me your cock."
I pulled it out, already hard, already dripping precum. She pushed me onto the bed and licked up the dribbles of precum as she gripped the base pf my cock. "Yummy, that is sweet. No wonder you like it."
"I don't like it. I just like pleasing you Goddess"
"Shut up. I didn't ask you. Give me that." She pulled her mouth down to my cock and sucked while stroking the base. "Are you close?" She asked while holding my dick tight at the base.
"Yes Goddess."
"Good" she said, and tucked it back into my underwear. This was excruciating, and I dribbled cum for the next few days. It made me hard just to think about being her good boy.

Chadzbox

Last New Year's Eve, when Sara told me about her little plan, she hadn't been working out very consistently. I was happy that every once in a while, she would flex her little biceps for me. She was a little flabby all over with a little cellulite on her ass and thighs, but her hourglass figure and nice round ass still got admiring looks from teenage boys whenever we went to the pool or the beach. Her biceps barely made bump on the top of her arms. Her shoulders were so small that she had to be careful when buying swimsuits, so they wouldn't fall off her shoulders. I used to love it when she would flex her thighs for me though, because she had been a soccer player and had always been a runner and a biker. I was happy she knew my kink and sometimes let me rub her legs or feel her biceps before and during sex.
She had always taken the lead in sex and loved to make me lick her pussy. I loved it when she was on top because I could feel her triceps as she climbed into place. A few times, she even flexed her biceps while she rode me. But that was all nothing compared to my birthday night.
I dropped the kids off at her parents' house to spend the weekend there.
When I got home, My wife had dinner on the table and a candle lit. "Sit down, enjoy." I noticed she had given me one breast of chicken while she had two on her plate. We ate, and talked and drank wine. For dessert she gave me a piece of brownie, ice cream, and a joint that we shared.
She was wearing a red dress with a small long sleeved sweater over the top. I knew this would come off soon, so I got hard.
She finished the joint and saw the bulge in my pants. "Good boy." She whispered to me. "Follow me." And she walked up the stairs to our room. I followed, watching her glutes battle each other and her calves flex into a large bulge with sinews on each step.

Chadzbox

In our room she said, "Get naked and wait." She went into the bathroom and called out, "I'm worried you'll explode, so we'll take this slow."
She came out with everything still on, but in bare feet. "On your knees birthday boy!" She commanded.
I happily obeyed while she presented her leg. Flexing her calf. "You may touch my calves boy."
My fingers trembled as I followed a vein up her leg from her ankle. Not only had she put on muscle, but she was shredded too. Her calf jutted out from her lower leg and I caressed up to the back side of her knee and back down, letting my fingers slide into the split in her calf. My dick stood at attention as I felt the muscles along the front of her leg, she flexed these and the jumped out beyond her shin, a thick ridge of muscle. I kissed and licked and lost all composure while I aggressively felt and squeezed her sexy calves.
"Stop boy." She commanded, and my body went back to kneeling almost without my permission. She gently put her foot on my erection and gave it a little kick with the bottom of her foot. She smiled as it bobbed up and down.
"Feel my thigh," she said as she lifted her dress up and flexed for me. The striations ran along and throughout each muscle. There was a deep groove from just above her thigh that led straight to her pussy. I followed this with my hands to find her pussy was as wet as my dick. "Not yet." She said as I slid my fingers down the outsides of her thighs. The meat hung over to each side, so much that I was able to grab it. My god her thighs was rock solid. Veins crisscrossed the inside of each leg. I ventured a kiss while my hands explored her hamstrings. She pulled one leg up into a curl and I could feel a ball of muscle form.
"oh my god" I said.
"What? Are you going to cum or something?"
"Maybe?" I mumbled.

Chadzbox

"Sit on the bed." She commanded. She grabbed my dick at the base, squeezed and blew on it. "You can come now." She said, and she pointed it up at my face. It shot spurts into my face and chest once again without my permission. "Go clean up." She giggled.
I quickly jumped in the shower, knowing I would see more soon.
When I came back into the bedroom my heart jumped. She was in her dress, but had picked up some 35lb weights and was repping furiously. I use 45s 6-8 times, but I watched as she did 15 with each arm. Is she stronger than me? I thought, and my dick throbbing again.
"Want to feel them?" she asked as she picked up 35s. I nearly ran to her as I cupped her biceps feeling them swell under my hands. After 8 reps she put the weights down and pulled up a double bicep pose. Her peak was tremendous. The short head of her biceps looked like softballs, but then as if stacked on top, the long head shot up into sharp peaks,  thick veins roping over each bicep. I grabbed them, my hands covering the front, unable to reach even halfway around. She flexed and unflexed as I trembled with lust.
"Oh my" she said as my dick dribbled uncontrollably and my hands shook—they shook uncontrollably. It was like being scared, but I wasn't scared. I nearly lost control of myself, but I was able to shakily feel each sinew in her arm. She pulled back and pushed me gently away. "Flex your big biceps in the mirror next to me."
I stood next to her and flexed. I've never felt weaker than that moment. My knees nearly gave out as I was severely outclassed by her. Where she had cuts and veins, I just had a nice round lump. She was happy to see my face as I realized how much better hers looked than mine, but then she looked frustrated. She quickly ordered, "Get the measuring tape out of my nightstand."

Chadzbox

I happily complied. "Now measure my arms," she said. It was weird as her bicep peaked much farther down her arm, and her triceps protruded nearer her armpits. I slid the tape up and down her arm and had to settle below her peak because her triceps created more girth.
"15 even" my voice quavered. That is a decent bicep for a man, and my wife had grown it in six months. "Wow honey, that's amazing" I said. But she was already down doing pushups...50 super fast pushups later she ripped out another 15 reps with the dumbbells.
"Measure again!" Of course I complied. Her arms were a thing of true beauty, each vein roping thinckly down her bicep, thicker than a pencil now. She held her breath and I almost feinted as her veins on her arm all erupted like watching a tree grow in timelapse. I stretched the tape around her arm, "15 and a half" she surged again, "No, 15 and three quarters" she didn't take a breath, but she straitened her arm and pulled it into the most impressive flex I've ever seen. I could now feel each minor vein, now pencil sized on their own right, pushing against my hand. The tape pulled, so I let out a little more, "15.9! Oh my god honey...I mean Goddess, that is amazing" I said as I traced her massive muscle.
"Fuck" she said. They were 16 and a half before I started cutting, but I guess that's pretty good. "Now you."
I did some pushups...25 is all I could do quickly, then I curled the 35s 15 times each, not quite as commanding as my wife—I could tell she noticed as the corners of her mouth raised into a smirk. I stood up and flexed my right arm. She pulled the tape around it "16 and..." I held my breath and squeezed extra hard, "17 even" she said.
She looked a little sad, so I said, "We are probably the same size under my fat." She cheered up and flexed in the mirror to herself.
"I have gotten pretty huge, haven't I boy."

Chadzbox

"Yye...Yes Goddess." I gulped, the lump in my throat growing as I watched her looking at herself.
"Come here," she commanded as she sat on the edge of the bed.
She pointed down in front of her and my knees gave way. She pulled my head into her pussy that was already dripping wet.
I suck and lick her pussy to orgasm twice. I'm sweaty and exhausted. She looks down from above me and puts her finger under my chin, making me look up. She removes her finger and flexes her biceps over and over again. I see she is looking at me, then at the mirror. I glanced at her pussy that was gushing juices at an alarming and delicious rate. I had to have a taste. I looked up once more at her glorious flex, her veins were bulging again. I dove back in, slurping all her juices off her thighs first. I followed a now massive vein up her thigh into her pussy. There was so much juice that I had to keep swallowing. I worked my finger into her G-spot and felt her explode once again.
When she was done convulsing, she said, "Stand up." I of course did.
She took my rock hard dick in her hand and said, "Get harder." It complied, straining at i's own skin. Her voice dropped an octave as she said, "Now cum!" I began to shoot load after load into her hand. Now I was well trained, so when she brought it to my face I readily licked up every drop, cleaning her fingers one by one. "Get harder," she said to my dick again. And again it strained its own skin. She curled her arm, flexing again, "this hard, you pussy." Without consent, my dick throbbed even harder, "Now give me some dick!"
She laid back and with her hand under my chin guided me into place. I felt her heels in my glutes pushing me into her. As I slid in, I tried to pull her dress off, but she slapped my hands away. "I need you to last," she said, and pulled my head to her neck. I fucked her to the rhythm that she prescribed with her heels. Even her neck was getting buff I noticed as I nibbled behind her ears and found her thick rope of traps.
I passed out shortly after she writhed under me. I rolled over and just before I fell asleep, I heard the delightful sound of weights clanging in our gym.

Chadzbox

My alarm went off at 4am, which was nearly 2 hours early. I was about to turn over and fall back asleep when I found the note on my alarm: "Gym Now"
This got me going right away. I nearly ran down the stairs with the image of her he muscles and the control they seemed to give her dancing in my head.
I opened the gym door and found her doing pushups.  I counted over 60 before she stopped and said, "We're doing pecs. Start with 100 pushups." My head was still spinning at being allowed in here with her, and now she wants me to work out with her! This was amazing. I got down and did 30 pushups and took a break.
"I need more out of you boy. This time do 35!" With her looking on, I pushed out 25 inspired pushups, then she started encouraging me, "c'mon, I need you to do this. Two more, one more, nice!" That nice felt so good. I finished my warm up and moved over to the bench press. She was in the middle of some reps at 165. It looked like she got bored at 12 and racked the weight. I barely squeezed out 12 and gladly racked the weight. "Hmm, that was pretty light boy. Here's the deal: since this is the only time we can work out together, you will come here every morning at 4am sharp. I see I'm already stronger than you, but there is one thing I need from you. I need you to try to get back in shape, try your absolute hardest because my goal is to be bigger and stronger than you by the end of summer. I will continue allowing you to worship me when I feel like it, and you will try to get huge. But next time we measure be ready for some real size. Now rack these weights and give me 225!"
I of course did as she commanded, but my cock was throbbing at the thought of her getting bigger and stronger. This set of 12 was a bit harder for her as I could see her striations of chest muscle twitching above her sports bra this time. I was unable to keep up with her, but I was happy with my workout. I was wrapping things up when I heard her hold her breath and release a few times. I looked back and she was topless, flexing in the mirror most muscular after most-muscular. It was amazing to see her fully pumped. The striations were only interrupted by her breasts which were much smaller, but sat nicely below her upper chest. With each held breath more and more veins surfaced, crisscrossing her pecs and some proudly running across her breasts.
"More" I heard her say and she got the dumbbells out and did 3 sets of drop sets topless – it was glorious. I saw her pecs ripple and strain as they filled with more and more blood. It was the single sexiest thing I had ever seen. She went back to flexing in the mirror alternating between the massive most-muscular pose and slowly flexing each pec to make each striation appear one by one. I reached out to touch them, but was again slapped away. "I believe you have one more exercise before work." She said as she gestured to the bench she had just used. "And besides, there is still a lot of me you haven't even seen yet, let alone touched. See you tonight." And suddenly she turned and left, her massive back and cantaloupe ass moving seductively out the door.
I pushed my erection to the side and began my last set of the day

jhunter

Interesting slow burn, with nice build up. Keep up the nice work.

Chadzbox

That night I was amazed to hear the weights clanging at bedtime. I should have known she would up her game. I read to the boys and waited for my wife in our room. She was in the shower and I was still forbidden to interrupt.
I waited, naked on the edge of the bed, hoping she would come out and let me see more. She came in dressed in her usual baggy shirt and sweatpants. "Good boy!" she cooed at me. "now get on your knees and don't interrupt." I was curious and so happy to serve my Goddess. "Yes Goddess," I said and kneeled next to the bed. She then got out a vibrator and began pleasuring her pussy like I wasn't there. She had pulled her pants down to her thighs, so I was able to see her glutes and thighs dance with striations and begin to fill with veins. As she lifted her pelvis up to the vibrator, her glutes flexed, revealing hundreds of muscle fibers that fired separately, like a light show. Her upper thighs were thicker and I could see the delineation between quad and hamstring. All veins seemed to point at her pussy, which I finally got a good look at. Gone was all hair, so I was able to see definition right up to her mound. Her pussy pulsated on the vibrator and dribbled wetness onto the bed. She had one hand up her shirt, feeling her pecs, while the other manned the vibrator. "Oh my god" she cried, as she convulsed. Her abs were now visible due to the convulsions, and I was able to watch them contract into tight golf balls again and again.
"Clean this...boy!" she demanded as she handed me her vibrator. I gladly put it in my mouth, sucking her sweet pussy juice off of it. I noticed that it was about the same size as my dick, which I don't think was coincidence. My hard-on throbbed as I cleaned her vibrator off. "Tonight I did legs, so you may massage me for the next hour. You may not touch yourself at any time! Or you can jack off right now looking at my legs." She shimmied out of her sweats, revealing her perfect, sculpted legs. She made a play of stretching and flexed her calves and thighs, then her tibialis that was surprisingly developed.
I grabbed the oil out of the bathroom and got to work on Mistresses legs.

Chadzbox

Her legs were more pumped than the night before and my cock was throbbing immediately as I took her meaty calves into my hands. I had always loved giving my wife a massage, giving her pleasure, but I felt like I got more pleasure than her this time as I got to explore the wonders of her body. She had a few thick veins running down her calves, and I gently traced these between bouts of squeezing and gliding along her muscles. Her calf had become a a whole handful and I kneaded each one for 10 minutes. I almost exploded each time she moaned or sighed at my touch. once or twice she made a guise of stretching a little and she flexed her calf under my hands: the veins exploded and the muscles became rigid and impenetrable. "You should move to my thighs boy." She said in  a matter of fact tone. I Glided up to her thighs that I already oiled, but I couldn't help but put more on to make them glisten. I started with long strokes, following each muscle separation I could find (there were a lot of separations). I purposely grazed her pussy when I could and she would moan with delight, and my hand would get a thin trail of juice on it (I wanted to lick it up so bad, but she hadn't told me to, so I waited, dick throbbing, mouth watering). I was shaking again because I couldn't believe my average wife had become such a goddess. I knew I didn't deserve to touch such a perfect Goddess then she "stretched" again, flexing her quads, driving my hands back 5 inches until I was on the outside of her armor-like quads. Her veins pulsed and filled; some would call it grotesque, but my mouth watered at the sight of it; hundreds of veins created a map of some tropical river valley. My heart skipped  a beat as I saw the largest veins all snake towards her pussy.
She then flipped over, "My hammys are tight too." I hadn't had a good look at her hamstrings or glutes yet. Sadly her glutes were hidden under her long shirt, but her hamstrings were absolutely corded down the middle with slabs of muscle coming around both sides. I did my best finding the separations and massaging the whole length of the muscle, right up to where they met her glutes. I kept stopping short of touching any of her glutes because I was not told to yet and she eventually said, "get my ass too you pussy. It's sore as hell!" I once again trembled as I lifted up her shirt. Her glutes were once her worst feature, sloppy and covered in cellulite. Not any more; they were tight as can be, and I could see striations leading to the outside of her hamstrings. She gave them a flex when I started -- Oh my god, I though as the form changed ant the few striations turned to hundreds. I ran my fingers along her tremendous glutes, feeling each corded muscle, as had as steel under her soft skin. My erection was painful, and it now flowed rather than dripped precum. She relaxed and I dug into her glutes and still some hamstrings, the connection of the two fascinated me, and I was delighted to knead these muscles until she told me to stop. I did, and she flung one leg over my head, so she was again facing me.

"Yes" I thought "I get to fuck this muscle goddess"

"get me my vibrator. You've made me very horny, and you may watch me get off if you like...but not touching yourself!" She said with a devilish grin. I handed her the vibrator and her pussy almost immediately swallowed all 8 inches before she began working her clit with it. "MMMMMM" Stacey and the vibrator said. She stopped for  a second and said "come here. If you are bigger than my vibrator, I'll let you cum tonight." She held the still buzzing vibrator next to my cock, the sensation almost made me lose my load, but she said "No Cumming boy!" in such a stern voice that I couldn't help but comply. "Oh my, it's closer than I thought. You're absolutely huge right now!" I blushed at the compliment. "But...my vibe has you in length and girth... barely." She went back to herself, cumming quite quickly and fiercely. Her juices flowed, covering her legs and much of the bed. "Clean up." she said, spreading her legs. I almost came again as I gulped down her slick juices off her rigid and bulging legs.

"You better be ready to get huge tomorrow boy. I have a hell of a workout planned for you." She said as she scooted to the clean side of the bed, the side that used to be mine.