LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short Summer Story

Started by johnsm00007, July 26, 2023, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsm00007

Just a short story from my summer.

What do you do in the summer? Well – where I live we go on a summer vacation somewhere where the beer is cheap and the weather is hot.

Sometime this winter, my best mate called me up and said he found a cheap flight to Dubrovnik. The city famous for it's old town. And for some a TV series that I haven't seen. So no references to that. Nice, I said, Croatian beer, hot weather, and maybe something to look at. So we got the tickets and waited.

After some moths of waiting the day came, and we were off to the Croatian coast. Starting with a beer on the airport in Oslo, like every other Norwegian. The price for the small beer was crazy, and it would be our currency for the trip. How much is a bed at the beach for a day? A beer and a half at the airport in Oslo. How many beers do you get in Croatia for the price of one in Oslo? A lot.

The hotel was cheap, clean and central. We shared the room. All what you have to do as a youngster to save money. University was forgotten for a week. Summer job was later. Life was now.

The first evening we went out, already feeling we knew the town after a look at google maps. So we left the hotel, turned right and went into the first bar around the corner. Guess what, we got beer.

The bar had some outdoor seating, so we sat down in the evening sun enjoying the cold beer. It was just the time people were withdrawing from the beach. Lots of people passing by with their stuff. Screaming kids, fake hair colors. Every kind of person. We started to guess where people came from, just from guessing. The old lady with fake carrot color hair: Russia. The guy who chose the wrong tattoo artist: England. The guy with the beer belly: German. I could go on.

The fit chick carrying the garbage: Croatian. She must be a local girl.

-Look at her, she's buff, my friend said. I never told him about my attraction for fit girls. We spoke with Norwegian words that wouldn't be found in English so people didn't understand us. She stopped right in front of us to get a better grip of her garbage bag. I could really enjoy her physique. Her biceps contracting and shoulder muscles moving. Her shirt was a little wet from the sweaty work and I'm sure I saw some solid abs there.

-She must work hard, I guess she must go to the gym too, the job itself doesn't give her muscles like this, I said, still choosing my words with ease. Then I went into thinking mode. My friend looks at me after a while and said, -you really like those muscles, don't you? I was caught off guard and before I knew it I had obviously without words told him that in fact, I do.

Best friends can also be your worst enemies.

-Hey, girl, my friend shouted to the girl. Come here for a second, I've got a question for you.

I turned as red as I've never been before. My friend was not sober and God knows what would come next.

The girl turned around and came over and stood on the other side of the fence.

My friend then said, -It was impossible not to notice your muscles. Can I check if they're real? Then he gently grabs her biceps. The girl is a real beauty, and obviously proud of her body. So she flexes her biceps and in a 90 degree angle and the most perfect – for me anyways – biceps explodes out of her over arm. But I was just a passenger on the train. My friend felt it up and down. -Wow, that thing is hard, he said, looking over at me and smiling a kind of victory smile.

-Do a triceps check too, please. Still with his hand on her triceps feeling it up and down. I was jealous.

-One more thing, I think I spotted a six pack. His hand had the direction for her abs.

Then she laughed loud, and I could see that she in fact had a six pack.

Boys, listen, she said. But it wasn't what she said that was important, it was how. It was in perfect Norwegian, in a dialect from Bergen on the west coast. With her very prominent almost french r.

-Sorry, she said to my friend, but I like him better, and pointed at me. Then she walked the two steps over to me and lifted her skirt. -Is this what you like so much? She asked. -I heard and saw you talking. Now, don't you want to check if they're hard enough for you?

She then took my hand and ran it over her bumps on her stomach. She flexed her abs for me and if I wasn't red in the face before, I sure was now. I felt every little western Norwegian mountain on her six pack. Then she let her shirt fall down.

-Are you going to be here tonight? I'll be back in an hour, she said.   


pramitsen2008

Nice start. Hope to read more on this.

watson2022


brave_archer


Wookey


Maestro

Wow! I'm ready for action!! And it looks like there will be plenty of it in your story!!

johnsm00007

She left us alone. Me and my more and more intoxicated friend. And I think he was jealous as well. I – that meaning we – had one hour to wait. Unfortunate, it was only one thing to do, one of us had to go and get more beer. Both of us were had empty glasses and we were just looking at each other waiting for the other to get up. I lost the stare off.

Back from the bar with two nice cold ones our conversation got going. Nothing was mentioned about the girl, and as it was getting close to an hour, I spotted an hourglass entering from behind. It was my girl. Or not yet, but in my dreams she was.

-Hey guys, I knew you would be here, she greeted us with a smile. I hadn't been thinking about seating, and the only free chair was next to my friend. My chair was filled up with water and a bag of sun screen. Like we would use it. But mom insisted. -So what have you been up to? She put her elbows on the table and rested her head in her palms. Her dress covered her upper arms, but she teasingly tensed her biceps on her right arm underneath the fabric. I was unable to answer, which gave my buddy the chance of being the conversation gentleman.

-Not much, you know, hanging out, solving world problems. We spoke about some world problems to solve and ran out of beer again. New staredown.

My friend lost and went for a beer. I saw him to to the toilet first, and desperately tried to find something to speak about. Before I could say anything, she straight out says, -so, do you really find muscles attractive? Or are you just playing along the social media trend? My face turned red and confirmed a positive answer. -Then, how do we find a way we can go for a walk, just you and me?

That's easier said than done, my friend came back with three beers. Still cheaper than at the airport. If we kept drinking like this we'd be rich by the end of the week, so much money to save.

My friend started talking again, I was quiet. Then out of the blue, the girl asks him, -so you don't like muscles on girls? Are you sure? She then started to rub her right biceps, pulling up her sleeve revealing the most perfect thing I've seen. So round and big. -You're sure you don't want to feel it again?

This girl was playing with both of us. I was already outed. And now he was too. He slowly went for it. Putting his hand on top of her biceps, feeling it up and down. I was getting mad. Why? I finally found what I've been looking for since U2 last released a good song. Even though I wasn't born. Thinking about it, I'm not sure I liked U2 at all anyways.

I leaned backwards and looked out on the street, this was so embarrassing. Then I got up and went to the toilet and left the two behind on the table. Not knowing what to do next, maybe I should just leave without saying good bye, I exited the toilet, seeing the girl in the line for the women's bathroom.

I tried to pass by the line, when I suddenly felt something wet and soft on my lips. It didn't last long, but I very quickly knew what it was. I looked at her and kissed her back, putting my hands around her. Not really to be nice, more because I wanted to feel that back. My fingers went down her spine, feeling the deepness of hours of lifting weights. Her lats that she let out making her an angel. Her traps. Than the line moved and just as nothing had happened she moved on and I was back with my friend trying to find something to talk about.

On her way back, she brought us more beer. Giving one to me and putting one on the table. While still standing she took a zip of her own beer, but just then two other girls were passing her making some of her beer spill on her dress.

-Shit, does anyone have a napkin? I was a little slow and by the time I had found my napkin I looked up and someone else was drying off her dress, down the pecs that she tensed whenever she was touched. -I'll do the boobs myself, thank you. My friend looked at me, smiling. He was in the lead. So he thought.

We chatted for a while, then I was on to get more beer. But the bartender tenderly told me I had enough to drink and invited me back the day after.

I went over to the table, and we all left. Leaving she again asked if we would be there the day after. Then she gave us both a quick hug and walked off into the night.

It was time to go back to sleep and wait for tomorrow. I decided that I'd get up early and go to the beach to get some sun. Hopefully alone, it was for sure best for both of us to have some time away from each other.

Morning came and I went for breakfast and to the beach. Oddly I was early so I found a quiet spot and fell asleep. I didn't wake up before I heard a familiar voice loudly say -if I only had someone to put sun screen on my back. Guess what I had in my bag.     

watson2022


Wookey

Loving this story. Hope they can go to the gym together. And that he is not a wimp.

johnsm00007

I got my bottle of sun screen and nonchalantly turned around. -Need help?

She nodded and I went over. She was sitting on her sunbed leaning forward. Isn't it funny how a straight washboard can turn into a wash bowl when you sit down? In a gentle move she was on her stomach and I was standing at her side looking up and down. My eyes slowly went from her diamond calf muscles. The diamond shaped by the gastrocnemius and soleus. Then the hamstrings. Next I came to her round perfect but, where her bikini bottom divided two perfectly round spheres.  Then a narrow waist that would just widen and widen up her back. Her shoulders were round and full of power.

I started to wonder what this wonder girl was doing. She was not a fitness model, cause her upper body was larger than her legs, so in that sense she was not going for stage. Maybe a climber? But no, I think her legs would be even smaller then. Lost in my thoughts is asked, -so, are you into red skin girls? I'm gonna get a terrible burn if you don't start.

So I put the sun screen on her back, it floated towards the middle of her spine, my river of dreams. Then I started to rub. Gently, making sure I wasn't missing a spot. It was something in the middle of a massage and spreading some strange thick floating fluid. How can such soft skin feel so hard? Every now and then I would squeeze a little harder to feel her muscles. When I came to the delts, I couldn't resist but to grab both sides. She flexed her lats and I could feel the solidness.

I was done. Of course I was hoping she needed more help, I was Superman and wanted to help this poor girl in need. Just as I was done, I heard this familiar voice getting closer. -Hey, I finally found you. Didn't you bring your phone? My friend. Oh no. I was having the time of my life, and he was here to ruin it.

-How are you? Non of you hungover? He had already started to repair, I could see some beers in his bag. Then he took his shirt off and sat down. He grabbed my sun screen and applied it on his upper body. -Shit, he stated, then looked over to the girl, -could you please to my back? I can't reach it.

How is it that some people are so shameless they just ask? Ok – I know the girl just did it, but that was something else. But she got up and started applying the thing on his back. He just smiled at me, I don't know if it was because he was happy or not, but for me it was just an evil smile.

We all spent some time without speaking, just feeling the heat on our bodies. I was sweating buckets. -So, mystery girl, I started. Do you have a name? I was sure she never told us before. Or I was too drunk to remember. Or I was too busy staring so I didn't listen.

-Amanda. And you? So I hadn't made a fool of myself. -Per, I said. My friend was sleeping now I found out, because he didn't reply. -And he's Ronny. In fact, Ronny was his middle name and he hated it, but I didn't mention that to Amanda. -I just have to ask, what are you training for? I've seen your muscles, but how? Why?

-Haha, she lit up. -To play with you! She laughed so hard of her own little joke that her six pack turned into an eight pack. -No, the thing is, I don't go to the gym at all. I just have a very hard after school job. I work on our farm and with my father who runs a construction company in addition to being a farmer.

I didn't know if I believed her or not. You don't get a body like that from farming and construction. But what do I know, a boy who does humanities at university.

-You know, farming is hard work. Hey here, pulling shit there, pushing animals around. But I just graduated, so my parents sent me here on vacation before the late summer work. So I'm here to relax.

I nodded. Not taking my eyes of her. How could I go from here to feeling her abs again? Sometimes luck strikes without you knowing when, cause Ronny was trying to go from laying on his back to turn over on his stomach. Which resulted in him falling off the sun bed. Amanda ran over to help him up, then she also noticed the beer in his bag.

She took the six pack of beer out of the bag and was about to help herself. -Amanda, I said, I always wondered, does a six pack of beer actually fit exactly on a six pack of abs? She laughed and her six pack went to eight again. -I guess there's only one way to find out, lets check.

Wookey

Love the pace and the joy K+

johnsm00007

After proving that a six pack of beer indeed fits perfectly on a girl's six pack of abs, Amanda packed her stuff together. -Guys, it's been nice, but I'll be gone for three days, will you still be here then? I calculated very fast and came to the conclusion that if my plane was to leave before that, I'd make sure to miss my flight and still be here.

The day passed by, the clock slowly made perfect circles. One circle. Two. Three. Beer went down the drain, came out, we went to bed, got up. Every day faded out and the memory of Amanda was more and more like the dream about your childhood's holiday crush. Just better.

Then Ronny got tired of beer in the morning – we were back to best buddies on tour. I wasn't mad at him for getting in between Amanda and me, now understanding that she was too good for me anyways. -What do we do if we don't drink? I asked. -A daytrip?

So it was, we went to the bus station and looked for the most comfortable bus that didn't go too far. We didn't care about the destination. A couple of hours later, and we came to another town I don't even remember the name of. Instead of getting a beer, we got an ice cream and started walking. One street up, one down. Until we met a group of really fit men in their oversized shorts and no shirt on. We walked past them, and probably being the only tourists in town, one turned to us and said, -hey, where are you guys from, in a thick accent, it could have been Croatian, it could have been Austrian or whatever. -Norway.

-Oh, you must go in and cheer, your country woman is in the final of this competition and she's crushing it big time. I'll get you in for free.

Having nothing better to do, we went inside and got seats where I thought we would see the leader the best. The final was about to start. The announcer on the floor explained the final, 20 hangups no chipping allowed. Then 50 meter handstand walk. Then abs crunches hanging with your feet in the hangup bar, then 50 meter handstand walk. It would all end with three backflips, not a normal crossfit thing, but this was hard. I – of course – had been watching a lot of crossfit on YouTube. The good thing with crossfit is the combination of fit chicks and fun competitions.

Then the announcer started to scream the names and one after the other fit girl came to the floor. The local Croatian girl on third place was really out of this world. The moment we were here for came. The announcer screamed even louder, -and from Norway we have today's leader. Give a hand for our girl Linn!!! We were screaming the loudest we could to support.

The surprise was huge when Amanda came running in and took place in lane five.

I looked at Ronny and stated in a man's manner, -she wasn't kidding, she was playing with us.

Seeing Linn, or Amanda, was amazing. After some days of crossfit competition, her shoulders were round and pumped. Her sports bra was not hiding anything of her abs. I don't know where to get a eight pack of beer, so I could check if the beer matched her abs. The vein down her biceps kept on into many veins on her forehands. And her quads, that I earlier had thought were small were now pumped and I could understand why it's called quads, all four muscles that made up her thigh was on display.

The hangups were turning the other way, but I didn't mind, it left me to see her back in action. One, two, three, she kept on. After 12 unbroken pullups she had put up quite a sweat and her back was glistering. 14, a little slower. 17. Was she really going to do this unbroken? Only her judge had the hand in the air. 18. 19. On 20 I could see her traps shaking. She turned around with a smile, very happy with her achivement.

Her handstand walk was more like running. It didn't seem like fatigue was hitting yet.

Then she got on the bar, locked her knees and started her hanging abs exerciser. Luckily her abs were facing me and I could lean back and forward – I couldn't take my eyes from her. Ronny was just as obsessed as me. I could tell, even though I didn't look at him. Could she do this unbroken too? 16-17-18. Her abs were so hard, if I had punched them with all my power, I was the one who would get hurt.

19-20. Another smile, she was leading big time. She took her time to breath, and that's when she spotted us. She waved and gave us a smile.

Only the back flips to go now. Something only skilled gymnasts and idiots are able to do. The difference is that the gymnasts don't brake their neck. One in the books. Two in the books. The announcer is screaming, time goes in slow motion. Will she do the third and be crowned champion? Well, she would win anyways, but I guess she wanted to do it with style. Three. She ran across and her time stopped. We were standing on the stands cheering like we never had done before.

Then she comes running over to us and gave us a sweaty hug. I grabbed her biceps and felt her pump. Then she gave me a kiss on my lips. And whispered -sorry.

Wookey


johnsm00007

Holiday was over, after the crossfit competition I had a lot of questions. Amanda, or Linn, disappeared into the changing rooms and didn't come back out. What a disappointment. We were waiting for a long time, but when we found out that the last bus was leaving soon, we had to go back to the hotel.

Amanda didn't show up as promised. We killed the last days drinking beer. At the departure day our plane wasn't until late, it was a night plane back to Oslo. Everyday life was waiting. I was exhausted after all the drinking and thinking about Amanda. For me she was Amanda. Linn was her alter ego at some stupid crossfit box. I didn't know if she used her real name to us or to the competition. Maybe her name was something completely different?

We got our seats at the plane. Unfortunate we didn't get seats next to each other, but I was lucky and got the two seater row for myself. I leaned back and almost fell asleep.

Then – suddenly – out of the blue, like an angel falling from the blue skies, and as the last passenger a beautiful girl entered the plane. Yes, Amanda. Or Linn. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a crossfit shirt that left her arms on full display. Every now and then I could see her navel and the bottom abs. She was wearing a pink sports bra underneath that was visible through her white top. I was thinking back to the time I had put my hands all over doing my magic with the sun screen. Hands up and down, feeling her soft skin and hard muscles.

Suddenly I heard a voice and I wake up with a sudden jerk. I was dreaming. Very sweet dreams. Man, I wanted to dream this to the end, who knows how it would end. Maybe we would become a couple? I could be with Amanda all the time. Waiting with some protein rich food after her work outs. I would make her feel like a queen, like the queen she was.

I looked up, my eyes trying to get adjusted to the light in the cabin. We were already taxing, so no Amanda would come in the door, but as it turned out, she was already on board. -Can I sit here, I noticed it was a free seat. Oh yes, it was Amanda! My heart started beating faster, -yes. Yes. Have a seat, I said. And she sat down.

It turned out my dream was far from the truth when it came to her clothing. Her oversize fleece jacket covered everything. Her hair though was in a ponytail, but not like in the dream. The real hair was better. She didn't say anything, then I broke the ice. -So, pretend like this is the first time we meet, and I would ask what your name is, what would you answer? She looked at me, -when I first met you I didn't know if I would see you again, I just wanted to have fun. My name is Linn. But my middle name is Amanda. I wanted to play to two up against each other. As I said after the competition, sorry.

We spoke for a while. About nothing. The cabin was dark, and Amanda, eh, Linn, fell asleep. I couldn't. I had many questions in my head. Why did she change seats? Then her head fell on my shoulder, I tried to make it so comfortable as possible for her. I was about to fall asleep myself when she adjusted her position leaning over completely. She then took my hand and put it around her, then she put my hand under her fleece jacked and placed it on her abs.

For a long time my hand was just resting on her abs. Feeling her stomach move with every breath. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. It was the best feeling in the world. Every now and then she would make a slight movement and I could feel how her abs tensed. Then back to slow breathing. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. I was enjoying every second. Then every minute. After a while also every hour. It would be the stupidest thing now to fall asleep.

After I while I got a little more comfortable. I started to move my finger along the outlayed mucles. Up and down the middle. Right and left. Gently. Up and down. Once she opened her eyes and gave me a smile. A sign to continue. So I did. She was so sweet. I was looking at her face, her closed eyes, her red dry lips. With my right hand on her stomach.

I didn't want this to end. But for now it was just to make memories, make a mental map of her abs. A map I could take out when the winter would come. I felt like her boyfriend, at least for some hours. I couldn't care less about my friend sitting somewhere else on the plane. I couldn't care less about school, work, bills.

I just wanted to be stuck in this position forever.

Wookey

Like the way this is going