⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pool Party (chapter of a new book)

Started by taoschild, July 19, 2023, 08:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

The Secret Life of Gym Girls: My Year in the Muscle Club is now out. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I wrote this book with my wife who had the idea after some of her own experiences in the gym. Below, I will post a chapter out of the new book over the course of the week. Here is the copy cover:

"I felt light-headed and strange. Confusing ripples of desire cascaded through my body as I watched her muscles grow. I wanted those muscles on my body. I closed my eyes and dreamed of how I'd look with thick columns for legs and huge bicep muscles of my own and smiled. I was intrigued– maybe even entranced by her power. I wanted that power. It consumed me."

Josie has spent much of her adult life in the shadows, catering to the needs of others. Devoting herself to her daughter's special needs, shuttling her to therapy sessions, and tirelessly training clients, Josie barely has a moment for herself. The gym and working out are not only a sanctuary for her, but a means to keep her and her daughter afloat.

The opening of a new gym filled with women seeking physical empowerment stirs a deep desire within Josie. She yearns to be part of this community and sculpt her fit body into a symbol of enduring strength and beauty. Yet this decision to embrace a new life is met with a challenge as Kyle, an old flame, resurfaces in her life at an inconvenient time. Driven to establish a relationship with Josie, Kyle disrupts her budding experience at the gym, forcing her to confront the choice of prioritizing herself. As Josie grapples with responsibilities, temptations, and an insatiable desire for strength, she embarks on a transformative journey into the hidden world of the Gym Girls.

------
I left the gym that day armed with the knowledge of the pool party location just in case. It was nice to be invited, but I intended to pick up Kyle at the airport at 5:30 pm. I checked on getting a babysitter just in case. When Rosalie surprised me by saying, "yes," I stumbled in my response.

"Okay, um" do I really want to do this— "great then I'll see you at 4:30." I can always cancel later. But a great debate waged within me. I always put other people first. I'd grown to accept that fact as a stalwart aspect of my character. I had always been strong-willed and independent, but I was also, by nature, a giver.

Usually, it was Lyndsey who I was giving to and putting first. Kyle's arrival put forth the question if I'd put him before something I really wanted. But you love Kyle. Shut up interior monologue. I know that, but he can catch a ride share from the airport and we could meet up later.

In the end, the debate was one sided: I went to the party. I planned to make it up to Kyle later and justify it as a necessary event for my business. A small white lie. I'd never promised him that I'd pick him up.

I set aside my hesitations concerning Kyle and focused on impressing people at the party. I figured people would mostly show up in swimsuits, but I had no idea. Why didn't I get Madison's number so I could have asked?" In the end, I went with some white cut off jean shorts and a black plunging neckline top, with an oversized gold chain. Strategically placed underneath was my black bikini should I need to get less formal in a hurry.

When I arrived at the palatial house with the neatly manicured garden and a view of the red rocks in the distance, my first thoughts were, unfortunately, of Kyle for two reasons. First, I was guilty. You should have picked him up. Are you afraid of happiness or what? Second, because the party would have been Shangri-La for him. Muscular women everywhere in swimsuits or scantily clad in intentionally revealing outfits. Bulging biceps, mountainous traps, grandiose glutes, and vascularity that looked like a roadmap was in evidence everywhere. Some splashed in the pool while others sunbathed topless and unashamed in lounge chairs. Most gathered together under the great shaded patio with an open bar, talking, drinking, and laughing.

I stepped shyly into the party, scanning the scene. The atmosphere was friendly and energetic while the attire was revealing. The late afternoon sun beat down on the clear blue pool, creating a shimmering light around the edges. Excited voices and laughter filled the air, and the sound of water splashing against the tiled sides of the pool echoed throughout the expansive outdoor space, mingling with the upbeat music blasting from the speakers.

Madison was already there when I arrived and quickly sliced her way through a dozen people and then threw her arms around me in a great bear hug. "Joz, I'm so happy you came." My fingers brushed against the deep grooves of her bulging back muscles laid bare by her silky navy halter top. "Honestly, I didn't think you'd make it."

She released me from the extended hug, in time for me to answer, "well, I was able to get a sitter— affording her may be another matter," I grinned as she gave me the once over.

"I can imagine. Then we'll have to make it worth it."

"Sounds like a plan," I grinned.

"You look stunning. I see you in the gym, but I mean wow— you clean up nice. I don't really know how but you should show it off more often, girl."

"Thanks," I stammered, uncomfortable with the praise. Sure, I knew I turned heads, but somehow it seemed that I walked through life without people really seeing me. A session was the only time I received such effusive praise and those men seemed to be programmed to feel that way around muscle. "You always look amazing, Madison. The boys in your classes at college must be chewing their knuckles around you."

"You're so sweet, Joz thanks. Well, since you're funding some young babysitter's college education by being at this party, let's make it worth your money," she snorted. "As you can see, I'm being a little naughty today," she raised a glass of champagne that was erupting with bubbles. "Will you join?"

"Well, I don't know," I was already counting the calories and thinking about how I needed to give Lyndsey a bath when I got home— never the best time to be drunk.

"I do," she responded with a grin, "the answer's, yes!" She grabbed me and led me zigzagging through the crowd of people. Laughter echoed through the air as they drank alcohol and joked around with each other, their voices filled with a sense of freedom and joy. The group seemed like a collective, completely at ease in their own skin. Madison nodded to many of them, as if they were part of an extended family gathering and brought me to a full bar for what would be the first of many glasses of alcohol that evening.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

watson2022


taoschild

Thank you, Watson. Here is another section of Gym Girls: Amazon:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
--------
The first sip instantly awoke my throat with fire and warmed my blood. "Strong," I gasped.

"Right? More bang per calorie," she nodded. "And it will let you relax and forget other things." Quickly! I need that.

"I think I might stick with champagne if I have any more."

"There's plenty of that," she said. "Angela has pretty much a top-of-the-line Vegas strip wet bar. She made her mark in a Silicon Valley startup but was sick of being put upon by all the men at the company who treated her like a mousey afterthought. She took her money and left and transformed herself. Now she's got money and a rockin' bod. The dudes back at her startup have to be kicking themselves that they let her go."

Madison nodded to a knockout near the backdoor to the house seductively leaning against a marble pillar. She had long bleach blonde curly hair streaked with blue and wore a cherry red outfit which fit like a second skin, accentuating her imposing muscular curves. Her attire also strategically revealed three drool worthy inches of sensual cleavage the finest surgeons in town had armed her with. Several men hovering nearby, were on high alert and stole regular glances, but a younger male stud standing near her seemed already harpooned.

His deeply tanned, oiled body was hard in all the right places, but without a doubt he gave off all the vibes of being the sub in their relationship. It was easy to guess where things were going with them within a few hours. Closing my eyes, it didn't take much to visualize him in black leather, just enough to cover the essentials, a pool ball-sized gag in his mouth, a scarf over his eyes, and handcuffs on both wrists to splay him out for... use.

Angela sucked on a straw looking at me out of the corner of her curious brown eyes. They were wanting eyes, already glassy from too much alcohol, and screamed sexual need. She commanded attention. The edge of a grin swept to my face as I nodded to her. I'd had many such evenings with men who had a muscle fetish. I was sure she was going to enjoy the post-party dessert as much as the main course.

"Speaking of men, weren't you going to..." Madison interrupted my imagination with an unwelcome reminder of the real world.

I looked at my watch. 5:10. Kyle would arrive in twenty minutes, and I wouldn't be there. Should I text him an excuse? I could almost see his head spinning in introspection by the fact I wouldn't be there. "Well, it's kind of complicated between us."

"Do tell," Madison grinned, anxious for gossip.

"Oh, I don't know. It's just... it's just I'd rather drink and have a good time than analyze it right now," I finished, hoping that cutting the conversation off wouldn't shut down my budding relationship with Madison too.

"Good time? Roger that. Get another drink and follow me," she insisted.

Fresh drinks in hand, we circulated amongst the guests as Madison tugged me playfully from one to the next. We spent about five minutes with each bunch before Madison led me to the next. Sculpted muscles were evident everywhere, as if they were a requirement to simply enter the gathering. Never, even at the contest I'd attended, had I ever witnessed so much muscle.

Muscles tensed and relaxed in perfect synchronicity but the most striking feature on most of the women was their abs. I hadn't seen this many midriffs since at high school party. With an astonishing collection of six-packs, it wasn't hard to see why. Stomachs on all of them were so well-defined that I could see the individual fibers like a series of tightly wound ropes, each one prouder than the next.

Madison comfortably giggled and flirted while I plastered a fake smile on my lips, shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, and did a few calf raises to pass the time. As a newcomer, I found myself trying to remember names and feeling scrutinized by everyone. Madison didn't seem to notice. Instead, it was as if she saw it as her duty to introduce me to everyone who was anyone at the party.

The catering was nearly all health food as if it were contest prep— vegetables, chicken of every kind, and shrimp. The only exception to the unwritten no carbs rule was a plethora of mini-Bundt cakes. I pointed at one and raised my eyebrows.

"If you're going to cheat you might as well go all out," Madison checked. "Go for it, Josie."

"Not a chance," I responded, as a caterer refilled my glass with Dom Perignon. Geez, this lady has some cash. This place looks like a small strip hotel pool. "I'll stick to the bubbly," I grinned.

"Me too," Madison responded, holding her glass out for another splash. Even the caterers were fit. There wasn't a regular woman in sight. It was as if a pair of powerlifting and bodybuilding contests had been dumped on their side and deposited in Angela's luxurious backyard. Tanned, and fit, they all oozed sex. Raw, brutal sex. You could almost smell fornication in the air as if pheromones rather than water were being sprayed from the numerous misters. People ground against each other, massaged tired muscles, and felt up each other's tanned oiled bodies.

I would have thought the party was designed to be one big hookup if it hadn't been for the imbalance of genders. There were mostly women at the party. Sure, more than the normal share of athletic women were in the LGBTQ community, but the numbers couldn't be that far off. Madison, who seemed to be in the know about everything, soon informed me that only boyfriends or spouses were allowed on the guest list. Otherwise, it was just the 'muscle club women.' Muscle, muscle everywhere, oozing sexuality, but mostly not on display for men.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Flex dir


taoschild

thank you Flex
----
Eventually when Madison's whirlwind tour concluded, she dropped me off with Iris by the pool and returned to the bar to get us another drink. The long, shallow rectangular infinity pool was flanked by an expansive deck and lawn chairs on one side and three mid-sized palm trees on the other. The perfectly manicured Bermuda Grass lawn stretched for an acre in all directions. Fountains more at home in a water-rich environment completed the rest of the backyard and naturally swept one's gaze to the vista of red rock mountains in the distance. Vegas is a desert. Someday people are going to have to remember that.

Iris reclined by the pool, her presence commanding attention as if the lawn chair were her throne. Her light ginger hair had been transformed into a captivating dark cherry red, adding an extra touch to ensure she stood out. The sides of her head boasted traps that rose like the sides of a volcano, mingling with the fiery red cloud of her long, disheveled locks.

With eyes closed, Iris emanated an undeniable aura of confidence as she reclined topless, clad only in string black bikini briefs. Her skin exuded a lustrous honey glow, vibrant and healthy and bore no trace of tan lines. The captivating sight of her supple, perfectly round nipples atop her chest commanded attention. They remained unyielding against the against the tautness of her muscles. They stood defiantly, their presence a tantalizing invitation that challenged anyone to avert their gaze. The deep cleavage that once relied on soft flesh to create its allure was now a product of the intricate striations within her muscles. It formed a mesmerizing sight, an interplay of strength and femininity that drew the eye, captivating, and alluring.

Curving in jagged arabesque ridges, the muscles sloped down from her chest, leading to a pronounced groove that cut through the center of her abdomen. It was as if a deep fissure in the ocean was adorned by soaring waves, with her navel appearing almost as an afterthought amidst the spectacle.

Every inch of Iris's physique emanated a sense of strength and sculpted power. Her abdominal muscles were hard as stone, rising prominently above the deep groove. The sight of her physique invoked a metaphorical ocean, with waves of muscular definition crashing against each other.

Everywhere along her physique there was muscle compounded by muscle proclaiming her primal power. Her commanding presence embodied a captivating fusion of masculine might and in-your-face femininity. From her wide hips and massive chest to her carefully manicured hands and pedicured feet, every aspect of her being emanated a captivating duality. Her form was akin to a masterpiece sculpted by the hands of Prometheus himself. As if surrounded by a troupe of Greek goddesses, her entourage of muscular women frolicked in the pool beneath her gaze. They played with exuberance, bouncing a beach ball over a floating net.

My attention was momentarily captured by an alluring chestnut-haired woman, bearing a striking blend of Asian and Caucasian features. An athletic leap out of the water showcased her long lines and a robust muscular frame which hinted at her readiness for a physique contest. With a powerful extension and a closed fist, she sent the beach ball hurtling towards another girl, whose muscular body possessed a straight up-and-down silhouette. The blonde, her well-defined abs prominently bulging from her midsection, cringed at the last second but only managed to have the ball cascade from the crown of her forehead instead of hitting her square in the face.

"Oww," Blondie exclaimed, her hands gently massaging the injury.

"Did you see that, Iris, and Trish? Score one for the bodybuilders," she gloated as she turned to high-fived a short thickly muscled heavier set woman who was sitting behind her on the pool's edge. The shorter woman, who had luscious, curly hair cascading down her back like a waterfall, laughed infectiously. So, the short one is Trish, I thought, doing my best to remember names. Clearly in off season shape, my mind calibrated, unable to shut off my instincts even on an off day.

"No, Tonya. I keep telling you I'm not watching," Iris said, pointing at Tonya with her left foot. The muscles of Iris's calf drew the attention from all of us, momentarily stunning the group into silence. Thank God, it's not just me who's in awe of her.

When we recovered from the display, the blonde girl retorted, in a harsh Scandinavian accent, "let me remind you Tonya, that the score is CrossFit girls, eight, and bodybuilders, five."

"Yeah, but it's three face plants to none. That's how I'm keeping score, Marika."

Marika rolled her eyes, "you're incorrigible."

"Charmed, I'm sure," Tonya responded.

"Maybe you should act your age," Marika responded, frustration written across her face along with a red mark.

Tonya winced, "Maybe you should just shut up and serve?"

"Ladies, enough! You're interrupting my quiet solitude," Iris proclaimed, as if it were a royal edict and she was a bit put out. The thick mass of her shredded muscles burst to life with her anger. The hot sun swept streams of sweat down her frame, tickling her flesh and highlighting her power. Her engorged veins stood on end and awed the group to silence.

"Marika quit ripping on Tonya about her age. She's the hottest forty-year-old on the planet— especially for one who bore children." Forty, she looks half that. She certainly could have passed for a classmate of Madison. I stared at her heaving fake breasts, washboard abs, and thickly honed muscles. Despite her size, she still possessed an intensely feminine form– one that with a simple bat of her eyelashes, could steal the virginity of whomever she wanted.

"Aww, thanks, Iris," Tonya gushed.

"And you, Tonya. Act your age. You're not a high school boy. Stop hitting Marika in the face." Marika nodded firmly, her ponytail flipping forward as she folded her powerful arms in front of her.

After a moment of volleying glares, Tonya backed down. "Okay... I was just trying to have a little fun. Sorry, Marika."

"And my understanding is that you won the point so it's your serve, Tonya. And now, quit bothering me. I have some rays to catch," Iris announced.

Tonya grinned and called for the ball and the game resumed.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

"Well said," I offered hoping I wouldn't bother Iris as I sat down in a chair next to her, waiting for Madison to return. Already I was getting overheated. Iris must be half reptile or something to stand this much direct sun.

Iris blinked open her eyes holding her outstretched hand to block the sun as she looked over to me. Her forearm muscles, striated like a dictionary, virtually leapt off her arm. I fought to refrain from shaking my head in amazement. "Aww, squat girl... Nice to see you. You look nice in your party attire."

"It's Josie. Thanks, nice to see you too." Almost all of you. "You look..." huge, big, enticing, different from anyone I've ever seen. What, think girl?!

"Like I have a lot of skin," she cackled, drawing one leg up and crooking it at the knee, before dropping it and spreading her legs like a man. The press of my eyes against her legs must have felt like a weight to Iris. It was as if they were inexorably drawn to her legs like a tether. Every cord of throbbing of impossibly dense flesh danced with the slight movement. When she relaxed, my gaze fixed on another target.

Like an anaconda pulsing beneath silk, a distinctive bulge, its girth big enough to make any woman shiver, pressed against Iris's bikini bottoms. She'd done nothing to hide it– in fact, she all but announced her clit's majesty. It caught me off guard and all but put me under her spell again– just like she intended.
"Yeah, that and you look amazing," I laughed, finally recovering.

"Thanks, Hun. Don't worry I know it's shocking but remember that's what I aim for." It's hard to forget. "Well, I'm glad you came. Tonya!" She bellowed.
"What," Tonya responded, frowning as the ball splashed down next to her. "You made me lose the point."

"Oh, I don't care about your silly game. This is the trainer I was talking to you about."

Tonya's eyes narrowed, appraising me carefully. I found myself almost unconsciously pulling my shoulders back, my stomach in, and thrusting my chest out.

Why can't I stop trying to impress everyone?

"Well, she certainly looks the part. You train Cirque people I hear?"

"Yeah," I flipped off my sandals and dipped my toes in the pool.

"That's cool. I'd love to hear about that sometime. Maybe you could come for a little dinner gathering I'm having next week."

Me? "Um, sure, that would be nice if I can get a sitter," I grimaced.

"Oh, I remember those days," she laughed.

"Don't worry, Hon. Tonya will work around your schedule," Iris said, pulling a black T-shirt over her face.

"Looks like I'll work around your schedule. Could next Friday or Saturday work for you or maybe the week after?"

"Um," Kyle is coming in and...

"Refreshments are here," Madison interjected, bringing out three glasses of champagne. "Got one for you too Iris," Iris grunted, and Madison set the glass in the shade beneath Iris's lawn chair.

"Thanks, Madison. Um, could I get back to you, Tonya?"

"Sure, I remember how hard it can be to get a sitter. Thank God my son is twenty now, so I'm long done having to deal with that. We can work around your schedule. Maddi, can you share my contact with your friend?"

I bit down on my lip, hesitantly adding, "Josie, Thanks." My cheeks heated when I understood the ramifications of what she said. It has to be a mistake. I'm in? I'm the mother of an autistic child— how do I fit in amongst these super humans?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login