LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NY - Tall Strippers

Started by Blackjunker, May 25, 2023, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackjunker

I know there's a thread for muscular strippers but anyone notice any taller ones? Like, even without the heels they would be very tall.
I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blackjunker

I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blackjunker

I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BigelowMask


sjf450

Try Titilations in Bloomfield, NJ.   They have a number of taller ladies although with heels many of them are 5'10 or taller.   They have a number of Russian and Eastern Europeans that fit the bill.