⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mature muscle

Started by Brfan, August 22, 2022, 12:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

"Ok, so text me when you get there, alright? Drive safe"
"Of course, mom. Don't worry."
"I'll miss you. Love you, honey"
"Love you too mom"
Brian gave me another tight hug before entering his car and leaving. I breathed, with mixed emotions. The departing of my youngest boy was hurtful, undoubtedly, but it also meant my work was done. Now with both of them in College, their funds taken care of, I could finally refocus on my own life.
Raising two kids after your husband walked out on you hasn't been the easiest of the jobs, but I got it done. And in the end, it was probably for the best. Jonathan was violent, not with his fists, but with his words. He constantly put me down. After he left, somehow I flourished. Despite having to work my ass off for money (which I did with great success, being able to stabilize my financial life before 40) I still was at every soccer or basketball game they boys played on, and found the time to hit the gym and keep myself fit. Just not as fit as I'd like.
You see, I guess that about ten years ago I ran into what I can only describe as a message from heaven: I was at my local gym, just doing cardio - which is pretty much all I did back then - when this gorgeous, tanned and astonishingly muscular woman entered the place. I remember vividly how every single head present that day turned around and stared at her. And I remember how she knew it, and was cool with it. Almost as if she was expecting it. The awe and admiration of everybody around. And the confidence and dominance in her eyes, in her smile. Later I caught glimpses of her training. How she grunted as she lifted, pushed and pull those huge weights. And how her body pumped up with each rep. And I knew. I knew that I wanted that. I wanted to be her. To be big.
Well, wanting is one thing, having is another. First, there was the amount of time I'd have to commit. At that point, my career had just taken off and I had to focus on it. Second, I wasn't sure how society and especially my two boys would take it. And third, I had no idea of how to do it. So, I compromised myself to something else: I started working with weights more regularly and it actually paid off. By the time I reached 40, I had a tight, fit body with slender muscles and a tone many 20 year old girls wished they had, but I wasn't muscular. And I still wanted that.
Fast forward 6 years and here I am, on my front porch, watching as Brian's car makes the turn heading to the highway. Well, maybe tomorrow is a good day to revisit those wishes.

The very next day I picked up my duffel bag where I kept my gym clothes and drove off to gym. This time, however, instead of entering at my regular, family friendly gym, I drove 2 miles further down the street and parked in front of the 'Builder's Gym'. The place had dim lights, high ceiling and pretty much everyone that stepped in or out of it had a desirable body. This was a bodybuilder's place. I walked towards the front desk, where a young lady inquired me
"How can I help you?"
"Well, I want to sign for a membership"
"Excellent, and what's your name?"
"Jackie. Jackie Carter"
"Well, Jackie, and do you have a personal trainer yet? Or your coming in on your own?"
"No, I don't. Actually, I'd very much like if you could give me some names"
"Sure, we have here a list of our certified personal trainers" she pushed me a paper with about 8 names on it.
"Any of these are especially prepared for... bodybuilding?" I blushed a little as I said those words. What would this girl think of a 46 year old woman asking for bodybuilding training?
"Well, all of them, but if you want my advice..." she pulled the paper back and circled a name "Here. You should go with Alisson. She's probably our best when it comes to building up strong bodies in women"
"Thank you very much" I smiled at her, feeling less weird with the way she took my question
"In fact" she added "She's just walking in. Maybe you two could talk" she pointed me with her head towards a short, stocky woman entering the gym. Alisson looked buff, large shoulders pushing the fabric of her t-shirt, which she had the sleeves cut so that her beefy arms could fit. At each step it felt like the floor complained about her weight. She was heavy, and clearly it wasn't due to fat. I liked it.
"Alli, this is Jackie. She's looking for a trainer" the girl on the front desk introduced us
"Well, hello Jackie. And what exactly is it that you're looking for?" Alisson was straight business. I could appreciate it.
"Well, I want to build up. Add muscles. Serious muscle" I told her, serious. I held my stare as she looked at me, as if she was trying to read my soul. Finally, she asked
"I can work with that. And how far are you willing to go on this quest for muscles?"
"All the way" I told her
"And..."
"By whatever means necessary" I interrupted her, making clear I wasn't joking around. Alisson smiled.
"Good. We start now"

Truth be told, Allison was cruel. Not literally, but man she made me work. After a brief evaluation where she concluded I was more than fit for a 46 year old, Allison showed me what really was weight training. Reps, series, rest, nutrition, sleep. Pain and sweat. The good part is that her authority and my discipline paid off. In about six months I was a completely different woman. My shoulders were broader, my chest had thickened, my waist was now stronger and more defined. My arms had engorged and so did my legs. I felt more confident, as I was finally resembling a bodybuilder, albeit I was still smaller than I wanted to be. Allison knew my goals, but she told me to take it slow, enjoy the process.
One day I received a call from Brian telling me that he had 'scored' a nicer dorm in College, and with the extra room he wanted to bring in his old armchair. The armchair was a vintage piece of furniture I had inherited from my father, and as so it was quite heavy. I was about to tell him that I'd gladly hire someone to bring it to him, when he gave me other directions
"Actually, mom, Steve will be driving down here next weekend, and he said he could bring it in his truck"
Steve was one of Brian's best friends. They practically grew up as brothers.
"Oh, ok then, tell him to drop by before he leaves"
"Alright, thank you mom"
"And?"
"And I love you"
I smiled "Love you too, honey"
Friday came and I heard Steve's truck parking on my driveway. I greeted him at the door and invited him in.
"How are you, Steve?"
"I'm great, and you Mrs. Carter?"
"Oh, never better, actually" I told him, being honest "So, thanks for doing this for Brian. The armchair is upstairs, in his bedroom. Can you help me with it?"
"Sure, let's go"
We climbed upstairs and I pointed the furniture to Steve. His look told me he was a bit afraid we might not be able to do the task ahead of us. I should have anticipated, Steve being a very thin, fragile young man. Nonetheless, I grabbed one end of the armchair and hoisted it up, indicating to him to do the same on the other end. With some struggle, he did it. We took it out of the room and as we reached the stairs, I took the front end, being this way the first down. As the armchair inclined towards me, I felt it's weight, and also realized I was probably carrying the whole thing alone. I smiled to myself as I came to see that I could do it. The workout was paying off beautifully.
We reached the bottom floor and Steve looked livid. He was panting, almost crying for a break. I gave it to him without actually making him ask for it, as that would be probably too embarrassing.
"Let's rest a bit before we go all the way, alright?" I told him, placing my end on the floor. He looked relieved
"Y-yes, sure"
After a few minutes, we were back at it, finally bringing the armchair outside. We placed it on the ground, behind Steve's truck, as he opened up the back. Now there was a second challenge, as the truck was quite high. We needed to raise the armchair high enough to push it in. Remembering all the squat lessons I had, immediately and without asking for his help, as he was again completely exhausted, I grabbed the chair by both sides, squatted all the way down, practically touching my ankles with my butt, and took it off the ground. I grunted a little as I did, but it was effective. I placed one side of the chair over the back of the trunk and pushed it in. Steve looked shocked by my stunt. I felt happy inside. If Steve knew anything about muscles, he probably could have seen that I was filling up my sweats, that looked pretty snug on my thighs and arms, but he probably never lifted a weight in his life. That's when I got a little cocky, but hey, I had too
"Whew, that was quite intense, huh Stevie?" I said to him as I stripped out of my sweatshirt. Underneath I had nothing but a tank top sometimes I used to work out. As you all can imagine, It did very little to hide my upper body, as it fully exposed my arms, shoulders and a pretty big chunk of my pecs.
The look on Steve's face was everything I hoped for and more. He simply lost his words. All he did was stare at me, with his jaw hanging opened.
"What? What is it, Stevie?" I played a little dumb "Oh, this?" I asked, flexing both my arms and showcasing him the very visible biceps that jumped up and down as I flexed and relaxed them in a perfect rhythm. "Yeah, I guess I've been eating my protein, right?" I giggled as he remained unable to say actual words.
"Now come here, give me a hug before you hit the road, you" I extended my arms, partially inviting him in, partially demanding it. Steve approached and I hugged him, squeezing him just enough to not hurt him, but to make absolutely sure that I could, if I wanted to. Before letting him go, I spoke again, this time in a lower voice
"Oh, and, Stevie..."
He moaned something like a "yeah" which I waited for before going on
"Not a word about this to Brian, ok?" I let him out of my bear hug
"You see, I'm not ready to tell him about all of this yet, and it would piss me off if he found out through someone else" again I flexed my biceps at him, this time from a closer position, which surely made me look even bigger and scarier
"And I'm sure you don't want to piss off an old lady, right?"
"R-right" I almost laughed with the fear that came from his voice
"Right?" I said in a tone that wasn't pleased with his answer, just for fun
"N-not... not that you are an old lady, Mrs. Carter. You look fantastic" he added in a rush, not sure if that's what I wanted to hear. I smiled at him
"Thanks, Stevie. I feel fantastic too, you know? Now... off you go. Drive safe."
"S-sure. B-bye"
Steve jumped into his truck and drove away, quite in a hurry. I chuckled as I headed back inside.
I reached my bathroom and stripped out of my sweatpants. Staring at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but imagine what little Stevie would do if he saw my lower body. My legs had grown considerably, and now there was a perennial split between the two largest muscles on my quads.  Also, the six pack was now fully visible even when relaxed, I noticed as I took off the tank top. Now, only in my bras and panties, I admired my own body.
"It's been only six months, and look at me. There's no doubt I'm already more muscular than little Stevie" I was speaking out loud, as if to motivate myself. Positioning myself sideways, I flexed my chest. I loved watching it engorge and thicken itself.
"Heck, I'm way more muscular than him. No wonder why he felt a bit afraid. I could crush him" that idea turned me on. Staring back straight at the mirror, I flared my lats, watching my shape take a V form.
"But that's only the beginning. I'm gonna get bigger. Way bigger" I informed my reflection, who smiled back, nodding positively.


Wookey


wowser1016

Off to a typically great story. K+!

blkxltng

Very good start! Looking forward to more

phil123

Great start and hope it's just the beginning of her getting huge

Brfan


It took me a couple months to tell Allison about my experience with little Stevie, and how I felt it. I finally did it after a rather unfulfilling workout. I had reached a plateau in my gains, and it pissed me off. When I ended my story, Allison had a small grin on her face
"What?" I was a bit mad with the whole day
"Nothing. I'm just glad you enjoyed that"
"And why is that?"
"Because now we can discuss what's next?"
"And what's next?" I was getting angry with her turns
"You tell me"
That's when it hit me. Allison was finally allowing me to ask for it. For the juice. The drugs. I smiled back at her
"Yes" I answered her, just as enigmatic as she had been
"Yes what?"
"Yes, Let's do this. Let's make me bigger. Let's make me feel what I felt with Stevie again and again and again"
Allison smiled and nodded "Tomorrow we begin, then"

That very conversation turned my day around and gave be a huge boost for the next one. I had no idea however, that that boost would be nothing compared to what the steroids actually did. It was inebriating. As soon as the first shots hit, I felt different. My body started demanding more. More training, more weights, more food. And as I gave them to it, it responded. I could feel the fibers on my muscles engorging, the veins dilating and feeding the mounds of power that swelled each group of my body. I went from being a fit middle aged woman to being slightly muscular to finally getting bigger. Plain and simple.
I was completely intoxicated by how I felt. By how my clothes got tighter and tighter everywhere. I was loving the fact that my shirts now were so tight I couldn't move if I tried them on. Honestly, I couldn't wait for the day where I'd be able to rip them off flexing my upper body. And as crazy as it could have sounded, despite me eating more, my body fat was reducing. Week after week my muscles were more prominent, more visible.
The drugs also fed something else, something that wasn't fed in a long time. I was feeling like a cougar, ready to devour an unadvised prey. I just hadn't found one. Yet.
One day, feeling the need for sex through the roof, I drove by my old gym. Now, this was around lunch hour, when I knew the place was filled with some young executives that used that time for their workouts. 'Why not?' I thought to myself as I parked the car.

Dressed in my sweats, that weren't exactly supposed to look as snug as they did, but still did their part of covering up my bulging muscles, I walked to the front desk, immediately recognizing the person who, for years, buzzed me into the weight room. He looked at me, not recognizing who I was
"How can I help you?"
At first I thought of telling him that I was an old client, but something stopped me.
"Hi, I'd like a day pass" I told him
"Sure" he answered buzzing me in "Go ahead"
"And how much is it?"
"First day is complimentary" he told me.

After a quick workout I scanned the place and found my preys. By the free weight area there were a couple young men, I'd say about 15 years younger than me, doing curls with an EZ bar. 'Just perfect' I thought to myself as I noticed their bar had a 15 pound plate on each side. It wasn't a light lift by any means, but I knew I could at least double that for a few reps. Looking around to make sure there weren't any free bars, I approached them
"Hi... would it be ok if we took turns?"
The men looked at me and agreed, not really bothered with the idea. I thanked them and took off the plates, doing about 2 dozen reps as a warmup. I'm sure in their mind they figured that's what I'd be doing for 3 sets or so. I placed the plates back and waited for them. I counted them. They did 8 reps each. Excellent. As the second one finished his set, he made mention to remove the plates, but I stopped him
"Leave them, please" I told him. He and his colleague looked intrigued at me. Not bothering their looks, I grabbed the bar and performed 12 labored, slow reps. I could feel by biceps beginning to pump up. And I could feel the men's eyes on me the whole time. I was doing more reps then them, and in better form. My loins were beginning to heat up.
I placed the bar on it's rack and stepped away, waiting to see their next move. Unsure, the first man grabbed it and went back to his - now I called pathetic - 8 rep set. As he worked on it, I walked to the rack where the plates stood and grabbed 2 tens. As I got back the second man was just finishing up his own set. As he placed the bar on the rack, I immediately loaded it with an extra ten on each side. By now they weren't even disguising their stares. As I did my set, I let out small grunts, that came out gutural, primal. They were more indicative of the hots I was having with the situation then from the effort, but I knew that for them this was quite a show. I finished my eight rep and placed the bar back. From the corner of my eye I noticed how torn they were. I smirked as they chose the wrong path. Instead of unloading the bar to their usual weight, their egos forced them to try to curl what I was curling. I almost laughed out loud at their pitiful attempts. After they finally gave up, I came back with another 5 to add to each side of the bar. This time, however, before starting to curl, I decided to take off my sweats and let them see what they were up against. They literally gasped as they saw the size of my arms. I smiled at them, and in silence, grabbed the bar. This time, instead of turning myself to the mirror, I did my curls staring them down. At each rep I grunted. Fuck, I was ready to rape them both right there. This was just too good. I owned those clowns simply with my muscles, and I was loving it.
As soon as I finished my set, I placed the bar back on the rack and just couldn't resist. Raising both my arms I gave them what they were desperately looking for: a full flex of my now fully pumped biceps. That's when I heard an 'oh my God' coming from behind them. I looked past their shoulders and saw the young man from the counter. He was livid, staring at my guns. I instantly recognized that look. Not bothering to say another word to the couple of men I just creamed, I walked towards the boy, that now I realized couldn't have more than 22-24 years and probably didn't weight more than 120 pounds
"I can see you liked that gun show" I sounded cocky. And I was
"I...I..." the boy had lost his words
"I also was told that you'll be taking a 20 minute break now. And that you will walk into the employee's locker room"
"I... I..."
"I'm sorry. I wasn't told that. I am telling you that"
The young man shut his mouth and nodded. I followed him to the locker room, locking it after we both went in. Taking off my sweatpants and staying now only in my slutty lingerie and sports bra, I commanded again
"Don't say a word. Just kneel and worship me, and you will be rewarded"
He obeyed. Was he in for a treat.

jhunter

Interesting rising action. Good flow. Let's see if there will be more.

Raffman