Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Custom Story Writers

Started by Karthikkr25, June 28, 2023, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

Hello all,
I am looking for a custom stoy writer. My fantasies are similar to author hero, Dea and Kurt Logan stories. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Karthikkr25

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Prophaniti

Dea stopped writing years ago. I tried contacting Kurt Logan and Hero about commissions but I never heard back.

You could try... Dusty Bottums, but he's going through some shit right now so I doubt he can do anything
You could ask Seldomlasts, but he doesnt like to write on commission because he doesn't want it to feel like a job.
Kandor is probably your best bet and I know he was looking for new might fit your style, i've commissioned a couple from him. Shoot him an email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What's your idea? I dabble in writing and I've got a story half written that I actually planned to be similar to those 3 lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

Bah can't edit my post, but Kandor was definitely looking for commissioners, so reach out to him. He might match what you're looking for, he's definitely done brutal stuff like those 3, but i don't think he's done anything here his women match the sizes of Dea/Kurt/Hero's girls
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karthikkr25