Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Golden Age

Started by Brfan, May 31, 2019, 04:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

Hey BRfan, any chance to continue this story.

QBikk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Viperboy

Hey,
absolutely love that story. Is there a chance to get a new chapter?
Would be great to see what happens to his sister or how his relationship with Zoe develops.

Greetings :-)

jhunter

Glad people are asking for more, gave me a chance to re-read this good story. Like the others, I also hope for more.

Jaguar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to admit that I initially overlooked this story thinking it was another incest-tinged take on the muscle woman genre...albeit a well-written one. I'm not sure what brought me back to it, but I continued reading and it hooked me.

The incest thing is not my favorite, but this one touches on 4 fascinating perspectives of the muscle fetish that seem realistic and original in female muscle storytelling. I'm really enjoying how each of the characters are working through their situation.

The driven mother, aggressively pursuing her interest in bodybuilding, is appropriately mature and fully aware of the world of men that fetishize her passion. I love how she then discovers that her son is afflicted with this particular sexual proclivity and must then carefully handle their relationship from this point onward.  Abandoning her personal goal of being a bodybuilder is not an option.

The son, helpless to his primal responses when forced to face the embodiment of his fetish in the women of his direct family, then tortured by the taboo of acting in any way on these feelings.

The sister, inspired by her mother as a powerful female role model, but naive to the effect of her pursuits on her brother, subsequently inadvertently presses his internal conflict to ever further extremes.  In parallel, his mother is fully keyed into this conundrum, yet she cannot intercede on the dynamic out of a motherly duty to protect of her son's secret and an equally strong obligation not to stifle her daughter's actions and interests.

Finally the introduction of a valid, non-taboo romantic interest opportunity for the son's sexual energy, creates a potential outlet for possibly everyone involved. At the risk of crossing into 'fan-fic' territory (since you can tell I'm clearly a fan of this one), the close relationship of this girlfriend to the sister creates the risk of an inadvertent "outing" of the son's involuntary feelings toward his mother and sister for their muscularity, which infuses even this relationship with a degree of tension.

Great stories are built on great, believable characters that are placed into situations of conflict. This one has those things (as I accept the central conceit as 'believable' for the purpose of the story)...but it also has girls with big muscles, so it is therfore completely awesome. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more!


Excellent comment !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

Fantastic story!  There are lots of sorts of very good stories on this site, but the rarest ones are the ones most demanding to write.  The realistic ones that have excellent plots and character development.  And unfortunately that means they require a huge amount of time and skill from the author.


Brfan, this story is really worth all that time and skill you have put into it.

Maybe consider putting it on Kin dle Un limit ed once it is done.  Get it an even bigger audience.  Bring new readers to our genre! (HikerAngel has experience doing that, if you need help.)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

sentinel23

I keep coming back and re-reading this story all the time! Any chance it will continue?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bbw123

This is an amazing story Bryan!

Incredible Karma!

K++

XatarNr415

Any Chance this Story will be continued ? ???

wowser1016

Just finished reading this story and thank you Xatar for commenting so it would come up. This is certainly one of Brian's best and potentially the hottest. I know based on your other work you are probably finished but just so you know I thought this was an excellent piece. K+!

quick

Damn, Brfan.  You write so many good stories, but I keep coming back to this one.  Any chance for a continuation? I love it when a surprise challenger show up to really push the main muscle girl of a story, and we just got one!

tapion

I read this story so many times.. and I always hope for a continue. I would wish that hope starts juicing too and catch up or maybe surpassed Zoe. That would be amazing !

XatarNr415

I'm really hoping for one last chapter to tell us what will happen between Jessica and her son after they had this experience...

quick

I just keep coming back to this story! it has to be one of my most read.