LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS

Started by Laura Boisacq, February 04, 2010, 10:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maniaxx

hi laura, thank u 4 answering.. now i dont have anymore Qs about : ;) :)


RobMash

Hey Laura! Congratulation for your new models for the site diymuscle. I'm very happy when I've seen it.  How many lb you weight in these videos?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

I'm sitting at 135lbs in the video.

Thanks for the congratulations. It was a lot of fun. I'll be doing another one 4 weeks out from my national qualifier next spring.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sitting at 135lbs in the video.

Thanks for the congratulations. It was a lot of fun. I'll be doing another one 4 weeks out from my national qualifier next spring.

Thanks too you Laura, and congratultation also for all your extremely powerful and very well done poses.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Here is the overall posedown at the 2011 Emerald Cup

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is Shawn & I doing our couples routine at the Emerald Cup


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the overall posedown at the 2011 Emerald Cup

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is Shawn & I doing our couples routine at the Emerald Cup


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thank you very much Laura! Also your exultant is very beautiful, it communicate a great passion for this sport.
I hope it will come out also a video with more quality. Your routine deserves to be in HD
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Photos of Emerald Cup 2011 overall winner Laura Boisacq


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS