Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Introducing myself...

Started by Yvonne, September 12, 2010, 08:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvonne

Hi i also want to introduce myself.
I am yvonne van der horst and living in holland together with my dog. Working as a fitness & groupfitness coordinator.
In less than 3 weeks i will compete on the ifbb world championship in mexico. starded my compititions in 2008 in de fitness class and 2009 i won the IFBB Dutch championship. This year (2010) i had my first IFBB Classic Bodybuilding compitition place 1e. I was selected for the European in servie but there was no CBB so i went there and did the Body fitness classe because i thaught that i wasn`t ready for the Bodybuilding classe, my place was 8e because my shape was to hard and they asked why not Bodybuilding.. so i will try the world for the first time in the bodybuilding classe.. i know i will enjoy it because i like to do the poses but also the routine...


Tyler Durden

hey cool   :) I am fan now  :D

welcome Yvonne ... i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here!

and also good luck

adrian1

welcome and good luck in mexico!

Yvonne


RobMash

Hello Yvonne, weclome on this forum do you want having your personal page for posting your progress? We are very interest to see it
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Yvonne

Yes we can do that...
Thank you..

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes we can do that...
Thank you..


Only one question. Are you be able of posting photos?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Yvonne

yes i am..
Not al my pictures because i have also a paywebside, but my coach make enough so it is possible..

erwin2

what is the web adress of your paywebsite Yvonne ??

Yvonne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Please Yvonne could you post here some photos so the member of the forum knows better who you are
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Yvonne

i will but i dont know how on this board

RobMash

Look this guide, I hope you understand it  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can use also the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS