⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short Story: House of Muscle Worship

Started by The Raven, August 02, 2025, 03:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

This was a one-shot I pumped out but have a couple of ideas for a couple of extra parts., but that's all. Please enjoy

House of Muscle Worship

I've been a single mother for over a decade. A widower actually. My John died in a car accident so now it's just me and my son Derik. We've not been too bad financially. John's workplace had a life insurance policy which paid out and with my own job at an ad agency, we were doing okay there. But good times couldn't last forever.

Derik was in high school when things started to change. He was always into sports. On the outside he was a typical jock, but like his father, he was a big sweetheart.  Then he got hurt. His knee got blown out in a football game and his entire sports future was over. And so was his lovely positive nature. He lost most of friends and became a recluse.

As a mother, I was heartbroken. For 18 months I couldn't find a way to help him until he found a new interest, bodybuilding. He was very enthusiastic at first. He learned all about dieting and more about training, he was finally feeling like my Derik again. But when progress slowed for him, I could feel his frustration.

It was a new client at the ad agency that brought about the next big change. It was around the time Derik was graduating, a new client joined the agency I worked for. They were a new biotech company. A small business with an amazing new line of health products they wanted some help marketing. It was a pretty small business so they got assigned to a small timer like myself. And that's how I met Trinity Stone, my liaison for NuAlpha biotech and nutrition.

Trinity and I got on so well, we actually became fast friends. We even met up for coffee to complain about our work or our love, or more accurate lack of love, lives. It was at one of those meet ups, when I unleashed my worries about Derik to Trinity. And that's when she offered me a solution.

"NuAlpha has a product that's about to go through stage 3 trials that would solve all your problems." Trinity told me

"We call it AlphaXcel. It's a genemod that makes your body grow muscles incredibly quickly. It's not an anabolic so it has none of those usual side effects." she continued.

I asked if she was wanting Derik to join the study but she denied that.

"No, sorry we can't have either you or your son join the trial for ethical reasons. But I could get you a couple of doses."

Only a couple? I thought, and as if she could read my mind.

"This drug, you just have to take once. And it will change your life. And his."

She had me thinking for the next week. Was it really okay to expose my son to a new, not fully tested drug. But my decision was made when Derik told me he was thinking about quitting. He knew if he wanted to continue with bodybuilding, he'd need to start taking steroids. He was 19 and knew that starting those drugs this young would be very bad for him. Especially at the doses he'd need to take to actually compete.

I respected his wisdom in knowing the risks and the bravery and his maturity to question that risk. I couldn't let him take that risk and I wanted to respect his choice. But he also now had another path I could give him. But it could also have some risks. So I made my choice. I'd take the AlphaXcel, and if it works, and if I think it's safe for him, he could then take it too. I could also do with losing some weight and getting in shape I thought.

So when I met again with Trinity, she gave me two doses. And that night, I took my shot and asked Derik to help me with a workout and diet plan.

This got Derik his motivation back. He was really excited for me to get in shape. And was a great help in getting me used to all the fancy equipment we had at home. Some of the stuff was John's but others were newer ones bought for Derik. But we had an amazing home gym that before this, I never really took advantage of.

For that first week, I'd already shed off all of that excess fat and was already building lean muscle mass. All I could think was "holy shit this stuff works". My lumpy 122lbs was now a ripped 119lbs, and honestly I was starting to love working out and love my new muscles.

Even my Derik was loving my progress. He was so supportive. Always encouraging me to keep going and even calling his mom 'hot'.

Over the next week things didn't go the same. Derik's workout plans weren't adequate enough for me. I was growing too quickly. I was getting too strong, and my muscles too big for his simple workout plans. Then he just started to avoid me. To hide from me. I was worried I'd upset him. Maybe offended him in some way.

So after finishing my second week of workouts and having barely seen my boy in days, I decided to confront him. I found him mopping in his room and I was very blunt with him. Demanding he tell me what's wrong. He was hesitant at first, but I was stubborn. Filled with a new found confidence.

"I'm just really confused. At first I was really impressed with you mom, but your progress is too good. Are you taking steroids mom?" he asked me with concern in his voice and something else I couldn't figure out yet.

I couldn't lie to my boy so I told him the truth about the AlphaXcel. He was stunned and shocked about what I told him. So much so I could hear his heartbeat raise. He even curled up more on his bed, trying to sink his presence.

"A new, un-tested drug. That's super dangerous mom." he told me, but his voice was stuttering a little.

"Well son. I did this for you. So you wouldn't have to give up on another dream." he immediately jumped up in his bed when I said that but I continued.

"I knew you had your heart set on bodybuilding but were thinking of quitting. And this drug was a solution. I didn't want you to risk your body so I took it first to make sure it was safe. It may be a bit too soon, but we clearly know it works, and I've not had any noticeable side effects. I still have a dose for you if you want it."

I could see him hesitate. Taking a drug that's not fully tested could be risky so I understood him hesitating. When he nervously asked me.

"Are you gonna continue to work out? Get even more........buff?" he stuttered out.

"Oh God yes! I'm loving this!"  I told him as I flexed a lemon sized bicep. He started breathing heavily for a moment. "Is there something wrong honey?" I asked.

"Mom. I have a confession to make. I didn't get into bodybuilding for good reasons. I. I. I really like female bodybuilders. I wanted to get into bodybuilding just to meet them."

"You mean like those bikini girls? Or"

"No, the heavy weights. The really big muscular ones. The like, the bigger, the sexier." he confessed.

And now it all clicked. He was avoiding me because I was becoming more and more like the women he liked. The kind that turned him on. I wondered for a moment if I was turning him on but realised quickly, it had to be true. And he was embarrassed about being aroused by his sexy muscle mommy.

"So, then, would you like me to become like those big, bodybuilder ladies?" I asked him and he turned beet red.

"Well, you don't get a say in that anymore. But I'd love it if you joined me on this journey." I asked him.

We shot him up that night with the AlphaXcel and started new exercise routines and meal plans for the two of us. We were going to need a lot of food. But now it was time to really start growing.

Over the next 2 weeks, our bodies really did change for the better. Derik was turning into an absolute stud, like one of those fake nati fitness influencers, you know the ones that are clearly fake nati.

While me at 4 weeks, I was already at that heavy-weight bodybuilder level my boy loves so much. But I can't say everything is perfect. A couple of side effects were starting to show up. The first is an increase in height. I was 5'6" not even a month ago, but I'd grown nearly 4" taller by this point. I was almost as tall as Derik was. It was so funny seeing him blush every time I pointed out how much taller I was getting.

The actual issue is coming with the other discovered side effect. Lust. I've never been a prudish woman, but it was only on a very rare occasion that I masturbated in the past. And yet it was becoming a daily routine. My body needed to be stimulated. It needed to feel wanted. It needed pleasure. And every time I was satisfying myself, my thoughts drifted to my stud of a son.

I'd quit my job around this time. I still had plenty of savings from John's Life insurance payout but it was more because Derik got me into making videos. In less than 2 weeks of part-time hours and limited effort, I made almost a month's salary. And all I was doing was showing off my muscles. Although, I thought I might need to start doing more than that. Not for the money, just to help ease my urges.

But my biggest concern was how Derik would handle those urges.

Another 2 weeks and my boy was a fucking beast. My sexual thoughts no longer drifted to him anymore, they all WERE him. Only him. He was also getting taller, breaking 6 feet for the first time in his life and he was coming up on 6.5'. His muscle were fucking gigantic. Contesting with the biggest of the male bodybuilders, only his waist was so tight, like a fitness model with bigger abs.

I don't know if this was the drug or not, but before I never thought anything of big muscles. But now it was almost all that mattered when it came to looks. If they didn't have abs or sizable biceps I didn't give a fuck about wanting to fuck them.

At 6 weeks I was beyond championship level bodybuilders. My height was also still creeping up as I too broke 6'. I don't exactly know how tall I was but I was only a little shorter than my muscle hunk.

We were both now feeling those urges. Probably half my day was spent thinking about fucking, fucking him really. I felt like a terrible mother. How I could possibly fantasize about raping my son. I needed to keep these feelings to myself.

I could tell when he was pleasuring himself too. And it got me so fucking riled up everytime. I bought 3 dildos that week.

It was during the next week when it happened. I'd finished my workout and my pussy was super charged, demanding her attention. Derik had finished his work out a little earlier and was probably in his room. Masturbating was my first thought, as it was what I was planning to do.

As I walked past his room I could hear all the tell tale signs that my guess was accurate. What I didn't guess was what I heard next. One word that changed everything.

"Oh, MOM!" I heard him cry out in pleasure.

My pussy was on fire from his call. Was he? I had to know. Before I could think anything through, I opened his door and got my answer.

Derik helps me with my new business venture. We even made a special room to record all my videos. I do the recordings and he edits them and uploads them to websites. I even pay him a percentage of the revenue for his help. His own little revenue stream.

Why did I mention this? Well, he was watching my videos. His hand to his rod. Masturbating to videos of me flexing for strangers on the internet. His brain broke from my sudden appearance. There was no way to hide this. No lies or excuses to cover this up. My boy was jerking off to his sexy muscle mommy. And my pussy, my lust, couldn't handle it.

I stalked up to him sitting in his chair, hushing him before he had the chance to speak.

"No talking. We both want this. And we're both going to enjoy it." I whispered into his ear while I grabbed on to his cock. It was so thick and long. Good I was so horny. But when I looked into his bright blue eyes, I saw my John. My sweet John. My beloved Derik. And I knew this was meant to happen.

His giant pecs were rising and falling with his hill sized traps from his laboured breathing as I stroked his shaft. Then I got the crazy idea, to do something I know he's never experienced. I slipped his cock between the crook of my arm, and squeezed it between my forearm and bicep. Flexing them to jerk him off. His eyes lit up like Christmas morning.

Did I ask him or did I tell him? But my mommy's muscles needed some attention. I think he just needed permission before his hands got to work in worshiping my muscles. And it felt glorious having such a fucking stud blessing you with his ultimate lust and affections.

It wasn't long before he showered my chest with streaks of white. My heart was pounding and my handsome, sweetheart son just knew what a good man was supposed to do. He picked me up in his big arms and carried me to his bed.

I removed my sweaty sports bra as he tore away my tight shorts with his strong jaws. I was fully naked before my son. My intimate muscles and my giant breasts. Yeah, another great side effect we discovered, I'm shredded everywhere but I also have large breasts supported by giant pecs. Both breasts and muscles were more than a handful for him, and he loved them both.

I was already leaking fluids. I was so aroused, but he decided my muscles still needed more attention before he got to my pussy. He did eventually devour my entrance with a surprising amount of skill and attention. But even that didn't satisfy my urges, let alone his.

I rolled him over onto his back and without much further foreplay, just an impassioned kiss on his lips, I impaled his already hard and powerful tool deep inside me, messaging it with my inner muscles. I'd awoken him to new pleasures he'd never felt before. And I was so proud.

Sex was a daily adventure between us now while muscle worship sessions were held multiple times a day. He even felt more comfortable working out with me again. He was always rushing to get away before but now, he was even willing to help out. Which always led to fun worshipping sessions.

8 weeks was when my growth plateaued out. I've gained a little more size since then but nothing like the massive growth I'd experienced over those two months. Still, there were only two words I could accept someone to describe me as. Amazon, or Goddess. Because I'm a goddamn amazon in size, build and strength.

I'm 6 feet 8 goddamn inches tall with biceps bigger than your head and quads thicker than your torso. Probably 3 times as wide as you too with my monster wing lats and that's when I'm not even flexing them. I've got 8 fist sized blocks on my belly framed by absolute shredded additional muscles around my waist. And those 8 bricks lead up to a pair of massive GG mammaries held high by inches deep pectorals. And if you follow them down instead, you'd find a muscled raged kitty looking for its next meal.

My back is an array of muscle mountains and hills topped by a pair of traps that almost reach my ears. Calves that could be seen from every side of my shins and are down right insane when I'm wearing heels. Forearms as thick as your thighs and shredded/ pumpkin delts, each as big as a basketball, and that's just their heads. My triceps are always visible, but when flexed, they're indescribable.

I could talk about my muscles for hours as I masturbate. But what else could you describe that as but an amazon? Goddess is also acceptable too.

I didn't know it at the time, but I'd hit my plateau. And ignorance is bliss. Especially when at that time, I was bigger than Derik. It only lasted about a week thanks to my plateau and stupid male genetics.

But for 6 days, I was the biggest in the house. And Derik and I can both agree, we both loved it. We had some real fun with my sheer presence overshadowing his, leading some of the best sex we've ever had.

It sadly didn't last. He's now 2" taller than me and at the end of his "growth" phase, 32lbs heavier. But now I have a goal. It's going to take me some time, but I will be bigger than him again. I'll never match his height, but damn my muscles will outclass his. 




brave_archer

Wow, you are seriously my new fav writer here and this one was super hot stuff! Nothing sexier than an amazon muscle mommy. Would love to see what else you might do with this one but if not, it was still a hot read. Karma given!

The Raven

I wrote a couple more parts to this story. Please don't expect this to keep going. If I get any more ideas for it, I might do another part. Well please enjoy.


Part 2: A new addition to the house

I'd been working harder than ever to meet my new goals. I'd still been making videos for our family income. And Derik and I were still having amazing fucking sex. I'm my glorious amazon self and Derik is his mighty goliath, adonis masterpiece. 

Summer was coming to an end. Derik and I have adapted well to our new lives over the last 3 months. And our lives were going to change once again.

It was such a normal day I can't even remember what day of the week it was. Maybe a Tuesday, I think? Anyway, I was pushing hard in my morning workout, I was so motivated I lost track of time. Not even realizing that Derik was late. Very late. I was almost finished when I noticed he hadn't arrived yet. I was getting very, very aroused, and he wasn't here to help his amazon mom.

I finished my last exercise and instead of going for a needed shower, I went to seek out my missing son.

I saw him through the window on the front lawn. I couldn't see anybody else, but it looked like he was talking to someone. He looked so fucking hot in his little tank top. It seemed he finally realised the time and ran back into the house. My son is so big, I couldn't see the pretty little thing he was talking to. Carrie.

Carrie and her parents' have been our neighbors since we moved here. Living right across the street. She's always been close to Derik. Us parents used to joke about how cute a couple they'd make. They never did get together but she was one of the friends Derik had that stuck with him after both his father's death and his injury.

I hadn't seen her since they both graduated together. I remembered her telling me she was going to stay with family out of state for the Summer. She must be back now. I thought as I watched her through the window. But the more I watched, I noticed something. Those eyes. I know that stare. That same lustful gaze. She wanted my Derik.

Too bad for her he was mine. He already had me. And even if he didn't, Derik only likes muscle girls. And after me, I doubt anyone but me or another amazon could satisfy him. Those were my thoughts when an insane idea popped into my head. Maybe, that could be arranged.

I'd need to see first if she was worthy of this blessing, or if she'd even want it. Even though I love my current life, I can still admit that it's not normal and most people probably wouldn't want that. Heck, most women couldn't even imagine looking like me or had an ingrained disgust for women like me.

She'd need to be tested. But first, I'd need to see what my Derik thinks about her. And he'll also need a little, punishment, for missing our time together.

I confronted him when he was leaving the gym. I already pleased myself in the shower fantasising about another amazon in our midst. It was evident how horny he was with his big dick sitting large in his tight briefs. My boy couldn't wear most shorts anymore due to his gargantuan quads and slim tight waist.

"So. Why were you late?" I asked him. I usually wanted to foster his independence so asking him this was something unusual for me. But I wanted to see if he'd lie to me.

"Oh, I had to run to the store for some spices we needed for lunch. Then I bumped into Carrie from across the street and we got to talking. You know, catching up and all that." he told me. So he was being honest with me. What a good boy. I calmed my passive aggressive tone and gave him a big smile.

"So, what did you both talk about?"

"We just talked about our summers. She was very impressed with my results."

"I'd bet. What do you think of Carrie?"

"Carrie's amazing. She's always so kind and caring. She's a great listener and she's super smart."  he bragged.

I had my answer. So I rewarded his honesty with some worship and a blow job, well a tit and pec job actually.

Now I just had to give Carrie my little test. The hardest part was keeping this all a surprise for Derik. I also didn't want to disappoint him if she wasn't worthy. But I had my hopes.

A couple of days later I called Carrie's house and asked if she could come over to help me and Derik out a little. It wasn't a total lie. I'd timed it well since it was Derik's turn to go grocery shopping. Giving me plenty of alone time with Carrie.

She used to be a frequent visitor to the house, so when she knocked on our door and didn't get a response, she walked right in. Calling out for Derik or myself. And when I walked out before her, she practically screamed. I was wearing a pretty tight bikini that really left nothing to the imagination.

"Mrs B? Is, is that really you?" she stuttered out.

"Hi there sweetie. Did Derik not tell you I'd been working out with him?"

I greeted her before inviting her to take a seat with me. I even gave her a few flexes. Some more subtle than others but she noticed. Her eyes told me enough that she'd passed the first test. So once we were seated, I moved onto the main part of the test.

"I've got a few questions for you Carrie. And I hope you can be honest with me. Derik's not here at the moment. It's just us. And I promise I can keep a secret." I told.

She tried to stay focused and maintain eye contact but her gaze kept wandering to other parts of me. Oh how I love those kinds of stares.

"How do you feel about Derik?" I didn't beat around the bush. A direct strike that got her attention.

"I, I, I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Just be honest with me sweetie. It's okay. If I can, I'll support you."

"I. I love him. I've always really liked him. I've always thought he was such a good person. And now, I just can't stop thinking about him." she confessed.

"Do you want to be together with him?"

"I do. Yes."

"You can't," I told her firmly. I waited to see her reaction. I could see the disappointment, the sadness.

"At least not as you are." I saw that hope start to build. I could see it. My plan coming to fruition.

"Tell me, what do you think about me?" I had a strong feeling as to her answer, but unless she could admit it to herself, we could not proceed.

"I think you're a great mom and..."

"Not that. I'm talking about my body." I told her, showing a powerful bicep flex. I could practically see all the neurons firing in her brain. But I was patient.

"You're so beautiful. So powerful. I think you look amazing." she confessed, her face practically bursting from embarrassment. That gaze was getting me wet so I may have said something stupid.

"Prove it." Immediately after it came out of my mouth I thought I blew it. Silence held for a few moments before Carrie got up and stood before me.

"Ccccan. Can I touch them?" she asked.

My nerves evaporated and I nodded my consent. Her fingers slowly and ever so gently touched my bicep before retracting back a little. As she moved closer again, I flexed my bicep to explode into her palm. The physical contact broke her mental barriers and the worship session began.

As her hands began to migrate to riskier places, I continued my test for her.

"So then, you like my body." I told her. "Would you like to have it too? A body like this."

"I, I'm not sure." She still needed some more, persuasion.

"My Derik you see. He only has eyes for women like me. You can understand that. No normal, weak, little woman could handle him even if he didn't. But he does. He loves, big, strong, muscular, women. If you want to be with him. You'll need to change. I can make you like this. Give you a body that Derik cannot resist. All you have to do, is say yes, and submit yourself to me."

"But, what if he, still doesn't, want me. What if he doesn't like me? I couldn't take getting rejected by him. That's why I never asked him before." She unleashed her heart to me.

"Sweetie. He always liked you. He's just not attracted to you. Yet. And when he does, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you." I knew I had her. All she had to do now was say it.

"Yes. I'll do it." She finally confessed. But I wanted it clearer. I demanded it from her.

"I want to be with Derik. I want him to be attracted to me. I want to be big, and strong and confident like you. I want to become a sexy amazon that can take what she wants."

I kissed her straight on the lips. Sealing our deal. When we parted our lips, I unveiled a little secret.

"Derik and I come as a combined package." I smirked.

"I'm, okay with that. But, I'm not sure   I'll be able to become, so amazing like you or Derik."

"Oh, don't worry yourself about sweetie. I promise, in a few months time, you'll be a gorgeous amazon that can stand proudly next to me and Derik."

Now all I needed was another dose of AlphaXcel. And I knew exactly who to call.

I hadn't seen Trinity in months. Not since I'd quit my job actually. I wondered how she was doing when I messaged her asking if we could meet up again. I also asked if I could get another dose of AlphaXcel for a friend. Her reply was surprisingly enthusiastic.

I was waiting for Trinity at our usual coffee shop and I didn't recognise her when she entered. But I damn well saw it. I wasn't the only girl who'd taken the drug I could see. Trinity had become an ebony amazon. And just the sight of her massive dark muscles was making me tingle inside.

I stood up to greet her and we lightly embraced  as usual, only this time we both had the same idea of caressing each other's biceps. She's absolutely yoked.

We started with the usual pleasantries. How've you been? What've you been up to? Smirking as we both danced around the elephant sized muscles in the room.

"So Trin, enough small talk. You used it too. I'm assuming you know about all the side effects."

"Oh, I'm living with them. The whole office got built on the stuff and work hours are filling up, while also not as much work being done." She joked but we both knew what she said was true. There's no way to ignore this level of lust. And she also knew that.

"I am curious. Your son must have taken it too, if you're asking for me. Or did you lose the other dose?"

"Oh, he took it. He's a fucking stallion now."

"I was going to ask, but damn. Really?"

I had to show her a picture of Derik to convince her, a naked one.

"Holy shit. I'd fuck that too if I was you. So why are you asking for another, may I ask?"

"We've got a friend. And we'd like for her to join us. Not like a normal person can really satisfy us, can they?"

"No they can not. And so, how are you going to pay me for delivering this prize to you?"

"Well, I brought cash, but I think we both have a better idea. There's a hotel nearby......."

"No need. My place is close. I don't want to get fined for breaking more hotel furniture."

Yeah. She was my first time with a woman let alone an amazon. And within minutes I knew I made the right decision with Carrie. I needed another amazon in my life. Amazon sex is just fucking wonderous.

Before we got to Trinity's apartment, she told me all about the known 'side effect' of AlphaXcel. Most of which I knew about or had some inkling to. The big one is the crazy unrelenting sex drive. We were both experiencing that one as she told me about it. There's also growth in sexual characteristics i.e. bigger tits, bigger cocks and muscular pussies. Couldn't argue with that one.

The next one surprised me a little. Extreme boosts in confidence. Even occasional narcissism. It made sense when I heard her say it. I doubt I'd be bold enough to trade sex for muscle growth drugs before.

And the final one was interesting but I also expected it. Sexual openness. All known recipients have become bi-sexual. All of them even if they were gay or straight before. Their sexual preference has actually shifted more to a muscle fetish than anything else. So we weren't bi-sexuals really. More, muscle-sexuals.   

All other tests show the drug is safe. No major harm to the organs. Nothing that could lead to long term damage anyway. But sadly she thinks they won't get the drug approved. Nymphomania and muscle lust were probably enough to get it shut down sadly.

I decided to tell her about my new line of work. And I later asked if she'd be interested in joining me at work sometime.

Trinity was damn well experienced I can tell you. She works in a lab/office with 6 other people, most of them guys. All hulked out on AlphaXcel. There was only one other girl at the office and she's not as big as either Trinity or I am. Which confirmed to me the workouts were necessary. Good information for helping Carrie.

We promised to stay in contact, if anything for the amazing sex. I also promised to introduce her to Derik and Carrie one day. She also offered me an invite to the NuAlpha office lab one day. She told me the guys would just love me and she couldn't wait for me to join the orgy.

I'd just had my first amazon sex and now I was invited to join an orgy. And none of it phased me. In fact, I was thrilled by the idea. Just shows how much I've changed. And now I was going to bring another person into this hedonistic lifestyle. I started to question whether this was the right choice. But she wanted it. I wanted her to join us too. And I knew Derik would love her too.

So I called over Carrie the next day. This would be her last chance to escape. When I presented her the drug, even after telling her all about the known side effects. What lifestyle was awaiting her. Carrie didn't hesitate for a second. And after injecting herself she asked me.

"When do we start?"

Immediately, we got started.

I invited her to stay for dinner that night when I introduced the new Carrie, well soon to be new Carrie, to Derik. He was shocked. He was stunned. He was happy. But most of all, he was aroused.

Derik and I had our first disagreement that night. It wasn't that he didn't like my surprise, he was just worried about Carrie. But it didn't take me too long to convince him, especially when he knew it was all her choice. She wanted this, and she wanted him.

It was really fun training a new protege. Watching a young woman blossom into an amazon was an experience. I struggled to keep my hands off of her. But Carrie asked me for this one thing I couldn't refuse her on. She wanted her first time to be with Derik. She was already providing us both with plenty of muscle worship. Not enough to satisfy all of our urges, but enough that Derik and I can finish satisfying each other.

In 4 weeks she'd grown from a small but slightly chubby little girl, into a bodybuilding muscle machine. Derik and I were both more than a foot and half taller than her when she started and each of our gigantic quads were bigger than her torso and so thick she couldn't wrap her arms around one.

But in just 4 weeks, she was almost 6 feet tall, and bigger than any female bodybuilder. Big muscles dominate her enlarging frame. It was getting harder to keep my hands off her. I warned her if she didn't take Derik soon, I'd be breaking my promise. She got the message, and that night, I was masturbating to the sounds of their vigorous actions. Carrie is quite a squealer.

A few days later, Carrie was late for our workout. It was very unlike her. She arrived over an hour late with a couple of big suitcases. Her parents had kicked her out of their house. Disgusted by all the changes her body was going through. Fuck them. Carrie became a permanent member of our house that day and our joint workout got delayed another few hours. She needed some comfort sex. Physical evidence to show how loved her body is, and that people truly love and support her decision.

Over the next 4 weeks, Carrie truly blossomed into a glorious amazon. As she got bigger and bigger, her muscles gained the attention and worship they deserved. She was still the smallest in the house but small should never be a word used to describe her. She's almost as big as I was at 8 weeks. And with her drive, she's only going to grow even bigger muscles.

Derik had really taken a liking to the new Carrie. He could never keep his hands off of her. Or his dick out of her either. She never slept in her own room anymore. The only times she wasn't in Derik's bed was because I'd taken her, or sometimes both of them, into mine.

She perfectly fit into our lives. She understood what it means to be an amazon and everything this new life entails. So I've never once regretted bringing Carrie into our house. Our family.

musqular6

Love thiis story. Hope you add to it. Never get tired of stories or videos of ordinary women turning into Amazons.
Anzac7

brave_archer

Great additional chapter to a story you weren't sure you were going to continue! I'm here for all of your stuff, just please keep sharing!

The Raven

Thank you so much to everyone who read this story and even more so to those who commented. It's supportive comments that give me the confidence to write more and publish my stories. My personal life has not been great at the moment and writing has been a great distraction from that. So thank you all again. So this one shot has now turned into a 4, and possibly even 5 parter thanks to all the support. So here's another continuation of this story. Enjoy

Part 3: Bigger house for a bigger family.

It's been nearly 6 months since I first took AlphaXcel. Life was amazing, almost perfect really. With another amazon in the house, life was both a lot more fun and less stressful in many ways. We all shared each other whenever we wanted but I was the alpha of the house.

Carrie and Derik were officially an item to the outside world. Carrie's even started calling me 'mom'. It really gets me hot having two young muscle gods, worshipping and praising their muscle mom. 

There was only one rising issue. Our house was starting to feel, kind of, small. Carrie was also being made uncomfortable by our so called 'neighbours' from across the street. So it was time to move. I'd made enough money from my cam work that with the sale of this house, we could afford a much bigger place.

But for this, I was going to need some help. There was only one person I could turn to. But I wasn't sure about seeing her again. We had a huge fight the last time we met. But it had been a couple of years. Maybe we could move past it? I thought. The final decision maker for me was when I realised what would have happened if I didn't ask them for help, and went to one of her rivals.

It was time to call my sister in law, Meg, the best realtor in town, to help find me a house.

I've got to say, the call with her wasn't as bad as I feared. We'd last talked at my husband John's funeral. Her brother's funeral. We never got on too well but that wasn't because of us. It was her husband Buddy.

I could never like that asshole and neither did John. When he showed up drunk to the funeral and disturbed the whole ceremony, I'd finally had enough of his shit. I demanded he leave at once which started a whole big fight. Meg had to drag his drunk ass away, her kids stuck in the middle of all this shit.

It made a huge difference that she was in the middle of divorcing that asshole. It seems she'd finally had enough of his shit too a few months ago. We caught up on our lives for the last couple of years. Her son Brian was already off to college and her daughter Katy was in her final year of high school.

Meg said that Katy was really getting into fitness which made me giggle. I told her how Derik and I also got into fitness too.

She was still the local queen of realty and got excited when I asked for her help in finding a new house. I told her we needed a much bigger house, preferably with large doors and tall ceilings. She was a bit confused by my request but knew not to ask.

We arranged for an appointment on Monday to go over some listings that Meg was going to sift through for us. She was a bit surprised when I told her my price range, so I had to remind her of John's life insurance policy. This brought back memories of the funeral, and to my surprise, she apologised.

Meg was always a strong willed and stubborn woman, except when it came to one person. Buddy. And with him out of the picture, Meg was much easier to get along with. That man didn't deserve her, and her stubbornness about him not being so bad just created a huge rift between us. I started to see Meg in a new light. That's when I got another mad idea. And if it wasn't meant to be, it won't happen and we can all move on.

That Friday, Derik and Carrie had plans to go on a date together. A young adonis and a young amazon going on a date together. The sight was adorable and incredibly sexy. I'd have probably made some forceful move on them before they left if I didn't have my own plans for that day. I was going to see a friend at work.

I was at our usual meet up coffee shop, waiting for that ebony goddess to march through that door. And as usual, she knew how to make an entrance. Trinity Stone couldn't enter a room without gathering attention. Not now with that amazonian muscle body.

I'd left Carrie and Derik alone together all day and even the night before. So I was pent up. And the sight of her hulking black physique was already sending me into overdrive. If there wasn't a crowd, I'd probably have fucked her in the coffee shop right there and then.

We made our usual greetings and got our drinks to go this time. But we weren't going to her place today. Well, not her house. But her office today. The office and lab of NuAlpha. The place where they made AlphaXcel.

It really is a small company with only 7 employees, all of whom have used their best product. The place was hidden away in a small multi-office building. At least the building had high ceilings I thought.

I shouldn't have been surprised when we walked into the office. Right before us were two half naked muscle studs. One giving the other a blowjob. The recipient also giving any spectators a muscle show. They both had impressive builds. Well, impressive compared to a normal person. They simply paled before a couple of powerhouse massive muscle amazons though.

Trinity had told me before we arrived, so I shouldn't have been surprised. But she was the second biggest person at NuAlpha. Most of the guys didn't want to work out. And although they did get impressive gains, they never reached the godly levels of physical perfection they could have attained.

A part of me was doubting the benefits of this promised orgy, but at least I'd have some avid worshippers and there was still Trinity. Oh I was going to have fun with that ebony amazon.

The two guys never noticed our arrival even as the man getting blown came with violent force. He did give us a cute most muscular. His super hero-esque physique bulged to a size that got me feeling positive again. And more aroused.

"You both better still have some left for us." Trinity told them off.

"Trin! And, oh god, who is this beauty!" The guy getting the blowjob yelled, his dick released was going soft but instantly was getting hard again. I guess an amazon can do that to these boys. Or did it take two?

"Trinity, I thought you invited me here for some real, thick, meaty beef? If this is all that's available?  Maybe we should have just gone to your place again?" I teased.

"Sadly, I have some work I still need to do today before going home. I do hope you chose to stay. I'd just love to share some more time with you." Trinity joined in their teasing as she grasped onto my chest and bicep. Making sure to take a good, strong feel.

"If there was more of them, or even some real muscle around, excluding your gorgeous self, I could consider it. I'd maybe even let those with puny little muscles feel what real power is."

The two guys couldn't run off fast enough to gather the rest of the workforce. Trinity and I just had a chuckle at how simple they were.

"That's JC, our analytics expert, and Tim, our data sampler. They work so closely these days they're practically attached at their dicks. They're also the smallest guys here. Only Hannah is smaller than them."

And as if right on cue, a stunning young blonde woman with a thick cross-fitter body, entered the room. She gasped as her jaw dropped to the sight of Trinity and I, two super muscular amazons, practically ripping each other's clothes off in lust.

"Hannah. I'd love to introduce our guest today, this is........"

"We're back! Eric didn't want to leave the lab but we brought Tally and Alec along."

Trinity was interrupted by the returning duo. WIth them, was a larger Asian man with copper skin muscles that could wipe the floor with the Mr Olympia stage. Talvinder was an immigrant from India who came to study biochemistry and was one of the two mad geniuses that created AlphaXcel.

The other man that came out, now he was a real muscle man. Alejandro Ramirez Corteaz was the first volunteer to be blessed with AlphaXcel. And unlike everyone else here, excluding Trinity and myself, took this blessing to heart. He was the only one even comparable to my Derik, yet even he was still outclassed by my herculean adonis.

Together, the five of those beautiful, muscular humans, would make a fine meal before my chocolate amazon dessert.

I knew which piece of meat I was taking first. The Indian beefcake. Trinity had already removed my top before kissing me and getting back to work. I didn't forget to slap her hard ass as she left me exposed.

"You all can call me Mrs B. And I'm here, to have some fun with you all. And also show you, little people, what some real muscle is like." I flexed out a massive most muscular pose to prove my point, as I dominated this crowd.

I gave Hannah the privilege of eating my pussy first. And only that real muscle stud Alec was allowed to fill me up inside. I gave all the guys some attention. Blowjobs, calfjobs and bicepjobs. I even had some fun with Hannah's pussy. I'd been practicing a fun trick with Carrie I like to call a pussyjob. I flex my intimate muscles as they hold and massage another lady's intimate region. I even tried it with the 'disappointments' too. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it very much.

After about 30 minutes or so, another stud entered the main office. I was already not happy that the disappointing duo had passed out. Hannah was also reaching her limit so his entrance was a welcomed addition.

Eric Scofield was the other key inventor of AlphaXcel and an uber nerd and lab rat. But despite that description. His muscle mass did not disappoint. He was almost as big as Eric and Trinity, the biggest of the group. He was surprised to see the orgy as much as his best friend Tally blast another massive orgasm from a bicep job.

"Why hello there. Could you be a dear and take off those clothes, and assist me in this. My muscles are craving some attention." I bounced my pec a little before flexing my biceps, now free from working an Indian sausage.

Eric was granted the honour of being the first to give me anal. Trinity had told me about being double penetrated by Alec and Eric, these two stallions, and I just had to try it too. It was something new and intense, I'll tell you. I actually needed a short break after the three of us climaxed together from that.

Lucky for all of us, my ebony goddess stalked in. Basking us in her divine birthday suit, her muscles tense and bulging. Even her intimate muscles looked swollen and hungry.

Trinity took my place at the centre of the orgy as I needed a small break. She took some pride in showing me some of her tricks. Tricks I was looking forward to both learning and experiencing myself.

After only a few minutes of watching her beautiful body working those hunks, I had to join back in. Kissing her luscious lips, both top and bottom. I squeezed her bodacious black breasts. And adorned her monumental chocolate muscles with abject worship and admiration. I finished off this orgy by teaching Trinity how to do a pussyjob with some hands, or should I say pussy, on experience.

My first, but certainly not last, orgy, was an experience to remember. But I wasn't visiting NuAlpha just to have some sexy muscle time. No, I'd asked Trinity for some more doses of AlphaXcel. The orgy was only a part payment this time. Eric and Tally wanted some more information on my family's results with AlphaXcel too. I was also going to have to invest in the company a little, which I didn't mind. I knew they were troubled financially with the FDA hold on AlphaXcel, so I didn't mind putting some of my money into keeping this company around for a little longer. And I did also have to promise to invite Trinity over to my house some time to join in some of my family fun. A promise I was glad to keep.

The boys were very impressed with the results that me and my Derik produced, not only for ourselves but also with Carrie. It seems those initial 8 weeks are not only the best time for growth, but also a time limit for that maximum potential. After that period ends, your body has adapted to its new state and any dramatic changes become challenging beyond that. That was the current problem the boys were looking to fix. To reopen that early growth potential.

It wasn't a problem I needed to worry about but I wished them the best. Until I realized, that if they succeeded, then maybe, I can grow exponentially once again. I was already massive, but yet the thought of growing so much bigger made me sexually excited once again. And when I looked at the smirk on Trinity's face, I knew she had the same thoughts as I did.

I stayed over at Trinity's place that night as we couldn't back down from such sexually provoking thoughts. It was another amazing night of lust between two enormous amazons, both dreaming of becoming gigantic, unstoppable super amazon goddesses.

It had been a long and very pleasing weekend but I'd recovered and returned to my routines before Monday arrived. I was meeting Meg today for the first time in years to go over some new houses up for sale. It had been such a good weekend, I'd forgotten that Meg hadn't seen the amazon me. I was too caught up in my own thoughts and machinations to realise this fact. And it was quite a shock to my sister in law.

"What the hell happened to you?" she screamed at me. I reminded her that I'd told her that Derik and I had gotten into fitness.

"That's a lot more than getting into fitness hon. You're an absolute monster!"

"I'll take that as a compliment. So, can you see why Derik and I might need a bigger place? His girlfriend will also be moving in with us too."

"So a place for two giants and........."

"Oh, Carrie is like us. It was only when she moved in, did the house start to feel a bit small."

I could see the thoughts processing in her head and I knew I could maybe get my hooks in.

"You know. Derik and I could help you out too. Like we did with Carrie. We could do the same for you too."

Meg immediately changed the subject and we started to look at places. I didn't bring it up again, but I knew I had my amazonian talons into her now. It was just a matter of time.

We traveled to the first house on Meg's list. She knew this one wasn't going to be my pick but it was the closest to her agency. She knew her craft. Don't show the best first, but build up to it a little. The third house was absolutely perfect. A large 5 bedroom estate that even had a half length swimming pool. It was in the upper bracket of what I could afford but this place was a steal at the offer price.

I immediately put in my offer and gave Meg a big hug as thanks. Well, any hug I give could only be called big. I wanted her to understand my new size. Let her think about it. Tempt her further in joining me in becoming an amazon.

Before we parted, I offered for her and her kids to join my family for the holidays. Hopefully, in my amazing new place.

My new place had been on the market for some time so my offer was accepted quickly. In less than two weeks we were all packed up and ready to move into our new house. Leaving us just enough time to clean the place up and have my sister in law and niece join us for a special meal. My nephew was still away at college and wouldn't be joining us.

Meg really liked what we'd done to the place but she was more surprised to see my adonis son and his amazonian girlfriend. Had she really not understood when I told her about them? Carrie could barely keep her hands off of Derik. I was so jealous that day. But not as much as someone else.

Katy was mesmerized by her aunt, cousin and his girlfriend. As her mom had said, she'd really gotten into fitness. Cross-fit I believe. So she couldn't believe the sight of us before her. I could already see the passion and lust for our muscles deep within her eyes. I knew I was right in getting extra doses of AlphaXcel.

The day was a pleasant one. No fighting. A banquet of a holiday meal. Some fun games and friendly chats. Katy was all over her cousin, but surprisingly more so, his girlfriend. I smiled in the late evening as I went to speak to Meg in private.

"So have you thought about my offer? Katy seems to like it. I can easily do it for both of you. If that's what you want."

"What you three have become. It's not. It can't be free of side effects. It's not normal. Not natural."

"That's true. It's not. And there are some side effects. But none of them have I regretted. Even the more abnormal ones. I promise I won't trick you into it. I'll give you as much information as you want. But you can't speak of it to anyone if I do tell you. The decision is yours. I will say, it's incredibly freeing. Being an amazon. Now. I'm going for an evening swim. You can join me if you want to."

"But I didn't bring a swim suit?"

"That's fine. I'm going naked." I told her as I striped down before her, and walked straight to my pool for a late evening swim. The water was a little cold to the touch, but my giant, thick muscles will keep me warm.

I wish it wasn't so, but Meg's decision was made for her on this matter. A few days later, just before the New Year, Buddy came round to 'harass' Meg and Katy. Drunk off his ass. I offered for the two of them to stay at my place until she got a restraining order on the bastard. Yeah, he even got physical with them both.

She. told me he was demanding to get the house in their contentious divorce proceedings. I told her she should negotiate to give him the house and nothing else. No alimony, no custody. Nothing. He gets the house and forfeits all his rights to everything else. And then she'd be done with that asshole for good.

When we talked with her lawyer, he thought he could get that agreement, especially with the harassment and new restraining order. This whole part was the easier one to deal with. But Meg was traumatized by the whole experience. And I'm sure Katy didn't come out unscathed.

I knew it was scummy, but I also knew how scared she was. And if she accepted my offer, she'd never have anything to fear from abusive assholes like Buddy. So I persuaded her to take the AlphaXcel, and go through a programme with Derik and me to become an amazon.

I did warn her of the side effects. The big tits, the loss of inhibition, the muscle attraction, bisexual nature and most importantly, the almost insatiable libido and lust for muscles.

She wasn't sure about all that when I explained the side effects but with her lower inhibitions, she'd never feel guilty about the abnormal acts she'd commit. I even told her about my open relationship with Derik and Carrie. And that once she'd changed, she'd completely understand.

Over the next 8 weeks, my sister in law evolved into a beautiful amazon. She followed my and Derik's instructions to a tee and got the full benefits of the AlphaXcel. She truly is a divine beauty now. She wasn't my or Trinity's size, but she was near Carrie's glorious size. Bigger than most of the NuAlpha crew.

She was very stubborn at first that she wasn't going to be a 'deviant' like the rest of us. Oh how the mighty have fallen. She'd been spending more nights in my bed than her own when she'd finished growing. I knew just how to take care of, and please, another amazon.

We told Katy about what was going to happen to her mother early on in Meg's transformation. She was in shock her mother was going through with this, but more so, she was insanely jealous. She wanted to become an amazon too. Her mother told her she could do it once she turned 18 and was no longer in high school. Just another 5 months until she graduated but she'd turn 18 in only 3. About a month after her mother would finish her transformation.

We also got a message that Brian would be coming back for Spring Break to celebrate his little sister turning 18. I guessed we'd get a new amazon and adonis shortly. Good thing I was prepared with those extra doses.




The Raven

This is the last part unless I can think of something interesting to add to it. Hope you enjoy. Any comments or ideas/suggestions are welcome for this one. And thanks for reading.

Part 4: Growing Family in the House

What could I say about my amazing life? I'm a muscle packed amazon who rules over a house of amazons with an adonis for a son, who is an amazing lover. We're all one 'big' happy family.

I make my money by creating erotic muscle videos, showing my amazing body. It used to be just me doing this with my son Derik editing and uploading them to my website. Well, I've made him participate in a video or two. His girlfriend Carrie, my muscle protege, has also been joining me in a lot of videos these days. She's even started her own channel on my website where she does her own videos. And I did just make my first guest appearance there.

Even better, my now amazonian sister in law Meg has decided to join me in a video. I can't wait until we make our first orgy video. 3 amazons sharing a bed. I don't even care about how much money it's gonna make. I just want to do it.

Yes, we all have sex with each other. As amazons, or an adonis, we don't feel shackled by regular societal norms. We demand pleasure and muscle above all else. And I only strive to get bigger. It was coming up for 9 months since I, and my son Derik, took AlphaXcel and became the unbelievable muscle specimens we are today. And for most of that time, Derik has been the biggest of us all. But soon. Soon that was going to change.

I've been working out harder than ever. Pushing my godly amazonian muscles beyond their limits to reach greater mass and power. Derik had chosen to maintain instead of grow. He did love that short period where I was the larger of us. Maybe he wanted me to retake that spot. Reclaim that position of size and power.

It was my weekly weigh in. And the results nearly sent me into a frenzy. 2lbs. I'm 2 inches shorter and now only 2lbs lighter than my hulking adonis. I'd put on 36lbs of iron hard muscle in a little over 6 months.  My body fat was still ridiculously low except for my impressive H cup tits. And those babies sit proudly and my meaty fucking pecs. My muscles were already the biggest in the house now, since some of Derik's weight would be from his extra height. But I still needed the numbers to show it too. And in a few more weeks, I knew I'd have it.

Everyone in the house was enjoying life. Derik and Carrie were in a truly loving relationship. Meg hadn't felt this good in her entire life. She was even sharing my bed most nights these days.

But we do have one more housemate. And she wasn't exactly in the fountain of muscle bliss the rest of us were at. It was Meg's daughter Katy. Her mother forbade her from taking the miracle drug until she both turned 18 and was no longer in school.

With that declaration she immediately dropped out of school, so that condition was met. She knew what she wanted. What her plans for the future were. And she wanted to become an amazon. Just like her mom, her aunt and her cousin's girlfriend.

She and her mom both moved into our house 3 months prior to this, after Meg's bitter divorce with Katy's father. Katy now lived in a giant 5 bedroom house full of her dreams. But it was denied to her. Not for long.

Next week will be her 18th birthday. And she already knows the present I'm giving her. The one she's wanted since moving into this house. She'll become an amazon.

There was also going to be another addition to our house. Meg's son Brian would be coming back from college. And if he passed these final tests, he'd be able to graduate in the summer. The timing was perfect.

Brian was not a physical specimen or an athlete like his little cousin was. He was a computer geek. Which led to him to being shunned by his fucker of a dad. He's the one who helped Derik with setting up our video enterprise. Although, I don't think he knows exactly what he helped Derik create.

I love my fellow amazons, but we were starting to lack in the number of mighty adonis dicks in the house to satisfy us all. Especially with Katy joining us soon. So I was really hoping for Brian to join us soon too.

Just 5 days left until Brian was to arrive, I was sunbathing by my pool. I like to do it naked these days. Well, I like to do most things naked these days. Derik and Carrie were having another date today and Meg was back at work selling houses. So I was alone in the house. Or at least I thought I was.

Katy had been away all morning so I didn't put a thought to her. Even when she came by the pool. I didn't hear her arrive or notice her presence. Until she called out to me.

"Oh, Katy. Do you need anything?" It was still the morning. And I was free until a little after lunch. So I was just working on a tan.

"It's. Could you please put some clothes on. It's. Kind of. Hard to focus." She told me as she kept trying to move her gaze from my amazonian physique. Consistently failing to do so.

"Come on dear. You'll know soon enough how liberating it is. It's your birthday next week. And you'll be liberated like the rest of us soon enough. I just hope your brother will also join us too."

"Brian. Brian. Brian. Everyone keeps talking about Brian. It's my birthday next week. I've wanted this since I knew it was possible. Yet no one is talking about me. Except to tell me to wait. Be patient. Just put yourself in my shoes. Could you wait? It's been months. Months. I had to watch my mother obtain my dream. And now that it's so close, everyone only seems to care about Brian." She vented.

We had unknowingly put so much pressure on her. We all looked forward to another adonis joining the house, we neglected the eager soon to be amazon in our midst. For our mistake, I needed to make this up to her.

"Honey. I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to make you feel this way. Come here. Could you let me make this up to you? You name it sweetie." I sat up and faced her.

She stared at my godly muscles for several moments before nervously asking.

"Could I, be allowed, to touch?" She couldn't help being nervous as she gazed at such a prime specimen.

"From today. You can worship any part of this dream body. Feel its power. And just think to yourself. That soon enough. A body like this will also be yours if you work hard enough for it."

I flexed for my niece. My ever growing muscles, I was so proud to show them off. Especially for an avid admirer. I truly wanted to please her with this. And despite her cross-fit physique, she would normally be too small for my taste. But today, I was adamant to please her.

I stood to my full towering height of over 6'8", overshadowing her body completely. I presented my muscles to her. Curious as to where she'd chose to begin. I'd clearly misinterpreted her request. She wasn't curious about muscles in general. Wanting to feel or worship them. No. She was specifically curious about some very specific muscles that she wanted to feel and understand.

Katy knelt before me as her hands caressed my muscular pussy. Her face moved ever closer to my muscular sex as euphoric pleasure shot through my system. I could feel her fingers try to part my muscular lower lips, an impossible feat for someone like her to do. Not with her cute little muscles.

"Only good amazons and musclemen get the privilege of those muscles. But I can make a special exception for you Katy." I told her just before I opened my muscular pussy lips with expert muscle control.

Katy's fingers continued their exploration. Diving deep into my caverns. Stroking and examining every muscular inch of my pleasure centre. I flexed my inner muscles to her pleasant touch. Even getting a surprised squeak from my adorable niece. As orgasmic shivers of pleasure rung through me, I did need to warn her.

"If you keep this up, I won't allow you to stop without finishing me."

I looked over my ample chest of thick pecs and mighty bosom, to see her give me a shy smirk before her lips moved to kiss me. My muscular sex lips I mean. Her tongue stroked my thick folds before entering my inner walls. My clitoris swelled in delight, peaking through my muscular veil, right into her waiting succulent lips.

My hands migrated to my supreme muscles and giant tits as she feasted upon my muscular sex. My fingers pinching my nipples and massaging my mighty muscles, all to enhance my pleasure.

With my ever growing experience with amazonian sex, I can say Katy was immature but eager. Skilled enough though to create a powerful climax. I flooded her mouth with my release. Gushing juices from my inner walls that she attempted to devour. Yet she couldn't keep up with my flowing juices, leaving quite the mess.

"Did you enjoy your first taste of an amazon?" I asked her.

"Yes. I want it so much more, more than ever. Your pussy is amazing. So powerful, it's unbelievable. God I want mine to be like that too." She expressed with delight, and my cum, all over her face.

"It's time to experience what an amazon can do now." I told her with a smirk.

I picked her up by her legs and spread them. I used my teeth to rip her exercise shorts and panties off with a single tug, using only the powerful muscles in my neck and in my traps. Unleashing her waiting and eager sex to the world. I devoured her weak inner muscles and loose, fleshy lips with ease. Was this what a normal woman's pussy was like? I hate to admit I found it, unimpressive. Katy really fired up my affection for a thick and strong muscle pussy.

I took my pleasure in feeling Katy's muscular thighs. It helped encourage me to attack her flower with aplomb. That and her hands caressing my hulking delts and mountainous traps. It didn't take me long to make her orgasm. She was very responsive to my powerful tongue and the suckling on her little clit.

I kissed her abs while she was cooling down, when we heard from a welcomed guest.

"Nice show. I hope you girls have something left for me though." spoke my expected afternoon guest. Although she was early, or maybe I'd just lost track of time with my niece.

There by the patio door was an ebony amazon draped in a gold bikini and sarong. My guest that was joining me this afternoon, my amazon friend and lover, Trinity Stone. And she was stunning. Always is.

I placed my niece down gently on the lounger and went to greet my fellow amazon.

"Trinity! Thanks for coming. I've always got plenty of stamina left for you. You look gorgeous, as always. Loving the bikini." I embraced her, feeling her impressive back muscles.

"Thanks. I found a new store that makes clothes for our size. Real sexy clothes. And aren't there public decency laws girl?" She put her hands on my naked breasts and began to fondle them.

"This is my house. And here, we have an amazon freedom policy. No clothes necessary at any time." I kissed her passionately. Embracing her amazonian muscular body tightly with my own.

Trinity was joining me today to make a video with me. We'd done one together before and it was a massive, in more ways than one, hit. She was becoming a regular guest at my house. Even joining me in bed, once for an orgy with Derik and Carrie. Trinity loved that time. And I did too.

I asked Katy if she wanted to watch. When she said she'd like that, I also offered her the option to join in too. She wasn't as sure about that though.

After our previous video together, many of my fans made requests for Trinity's return, or as she called herself 'Chocolate Sensation'. All of us used nicknames when filming. It started because I didn't want to use my real name at first. And it kind of just continued. I was a character. Lady B in the videos. But as time has gone on, Lady B has just become the real me. We all stick with the nicknames for the fun of it now though.

Katy had never been in a video and she wouldn't be in one until she was over the legal age. But she could help with the camera work. It was Trinity who suggested we do a livestream instead. Usually it was Derik who handled the computer for those but Katy said she could do it.

The ad hoc livestream was great fun. A very pleasurable video for all involved and those watching at home. We sent a message to all our site members and followers that we were going live in an hour for some fun with 'my favourite Chocolate Sensation dessert' if they wished to join us.

Princess K was on the producer role today, and Trinity was a pro as my partner. It was one of my highest earning livestreams that day. That ebony amazon really knows how to tease a crowd. She was getting me so fucking horny, I could only imagine how they felt.

We ended the stream with a worship session before cutting off to a VIP special where I took Trinity to bed and gave her a real good amazon fucking. Oh and she returned the favour in spades, as usual. I could hear Princess K masturbating as she got that top of the range view to our VIP special experience.

The recordings for the livestream and the VIP one will go on sale when Derik, or Adonis D, gets round to it. Katy and Trinity would get a share of the revenue as I do with all my fellow participants and assistants.

And once the video was over, Trinity wanted a piece of our little princess. Feasting on her little flower and her cute little muscles. I didn't leave those chocolate muscles unattended either, starting a short but very pleasant three way.

That night, I convinced Meg to let Katy take the AlphaXcel a little sooner. As long as Brian accepts it when he arrives, they'll both immediately receive this blessing. And we'd have another amazing amazon and hulking adonis in the house.

In just a few short days, the day was here. We were all waiting for him to arrive. I'd kept my agreement with Meg a secret from Katy, just to give her a big surprise today.

Carrie and I were having some fun together in the pool when Katy came to tell us that Brian would be here soon and that we should put some clothes on. I hoped he wasn't too close as I needed to return the orgasm Carrie was giving me when Katy came in.

I did thankfully have enough time. Derik was editing my recent livestream for video release and Meg was in the kitchen making a feast to celebrate Brian's arrival. We were going to need it.

To call him surprised, would be an understatement. Nobody told him about his amazon muscle family. It wasn't exactly something we wanted to brag about. And would he have believed us anyway? Probably not.

But it was his first words after seeing me that shocked us all.

"Lady B? No, no way. No, this can't be real."

Yup. He was a fan of my online content. He was even a gold tier member. Second only to the VIP members. He had no idea that he helped make those videos a reality but he was a total amazon muscle lover.

It made the next thing we had to tell him so much easier. We offered him to join us. To grow amazing powerful, sexy muscles. But I warned him first. He'd have to work hard for them. I wasn't going to allow a weaselly, weak muscle man to live in my house. He'd become an adonis like his cousin. And he'd get to join us all for the great pleasures that come with this blessing.

He gladly accepted, and promised to not disappoint his 'Lady'. Damn, he really was one of my hardcore fans.

I told him to follow me and we'll get him started on his journey. I could feel the anger, frustration and disappointment from my niece. So I asked if she wanted to join us. I told her she could finally become an amazon. The amazon she dreamed of being.

I couldn't tell which of the siblings was most excited but it was probably Katy. Brian was very shocked about how open we all were. Sex, nudity, incest. We all had zero qualms about it. All we cared about was muscle and pleasure.

Brian even asked about 'Chocolate Sensation'. So I told him a little about my friend Trinity. He was a big fan of hers and loved the recent livestream. I let him know she'd be very eager to meet him if he took his training seriously. She loved a big muscle hunk. I did anything I could to keep him motivated. And at least this statement was true.

I think you all know what happens next. 8 weeks of staggering growth from my niece and nephew. But we had a few milestones during that time. Katy turned 18, Meg turned 40 and I was finally the biggest and heaviest member of the house. We celebrated all these milestones. But I couldn't rest on my laurels. We had another rising adonis and a ravenous soon to be amazon, and she was dedicated. So I knew I had to grow even bigger.

At 4 weeks, Brian could barely contain his muscle lust anymore. And I had the perfect surprise for him. I invited Trinity over to take an evolving muscle beast for the ride of his life.

Katy didn't need as long as 4 weeks before she was absorbed into our lifestyle. She celebrated her birthday night joining me and her mother for a glorious night of amazon sex. An act we repeated every few nights. Which quickly became every other night. Until Katy was joining nightly orgies all over the house.

Their growth dramatically slowed down at 8 weeks but we waited another week before hosting an amazon/adonis celebration for their evolution.

Brian kept his promise and could easily be compared to Derik in muscle mass. Both near 7 foot monsters of strength and gargantuan muscles. He's an absolute beast when fucking. Everyone in the house has fucked him multiple times, even Derik, his mother Meg and his sister Katy.

Speaking of Katy. I'm really glad I was bulking up. With her already muscular physique and hardcore dedication, no obsession. She really hulked out. At 8 weeks she was already bigger than both the boys. She's 6'8" like me and only a few pounds lighter than I was. A hulking amazon on undeniable power. Heck, she was bigger than Trinity too who was trying to keep up with me.

She may have been getting a little cocky around the house too with her new size. I'd seen her take command of others, demanding they please her over what they wanted. Even demanding her mother suck her off when Meg had just returned from work, clearly needing some time to herself. But the new amazon just needed to be feasted upon. So I had to show her who's boss around here. She may be able to match my strength and size, but she fails against my sexual experience, ferocity and appetite. I honestly might be a slave to my muscle lust at this point. It's insatiable.

So for this big party, I decided to invite over the NuAlpha crew to celebrate with us. Brian and I would both be working with them soon enough as their new IT contractor and marketing consultant respectively. So I thought it was time to introduce our family to the magic workers behind our amazing bodies.

We were all looking forward to and expecting this massive 13 person orgy at the end of the night. None of the NuAlpha crew had changed very much except Hannah. She'd been growing a little bit. Clearly outmuscling the disappointment duo now. Trinity was a big help and inspiration I hear.

The crew were very impressed with Brian and Katy, showering them in love and admiration. It didn't take long for people to start pleasuring them, and then each other.

It seemed the orgy might be starting early.

I was admiring the show for a little bit when Trinity came up to me. It was a nude party, and her glorious black muscles were a beauty to behold.

"Hey, can you come with me for a minute?" she asked me.

I followed her into another room where Eric was waiting for us. I had no idea what they were thinking or up to.

"What's up Eric?"

"We think we've finished our new product AlphaXplus. It temporarily reactivates the growth phase that occurs in the first weeks of taking AlphaXcel. When I told Trinity about it, she said that also might be interested in testing it for us."

"Well babe. You want to become a super amazon with me?" My ebony goddess asked. A proposition I could never refuse.

Wookey