Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [reaper0002000] Stories~collected

Started by reaper0002000, January 10, 2008, 02:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodman



mermoz

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEA

Anyway, the boy should have fight...  :D

Hithen

You are simply the best writer this genre has. Waiting for new stuff! +K

UK_Fan

Not normally into this sort of story, but oh baby :wow:  More please!

Mucho karama!!

Jeremy Lightning

Love this story, I'm a big fan of reaper, his description is just so awesome, and this story in particular was very hot. I really hoped that he would continue this story, but it appears it was just a one shot. Anyway, whatever story he does do next, I'll be looking forward to it. k+ again!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

JackKovan

Interesting.
The very first story I posted on this site didn't make it to the OP list: "Tania: the Swimsuit"
Perhaps I ought to repost it, in its most recent version...

Reap




Jdrabbit1

Honestly, I had always hoped you would do another Monster Story.  Something, involving her getting amnesia, maybe to a severe car accident in a very isolated area.  Her actually being rescured by a simple hermit, but still a sweet and honorable gentalman.  Who she starts t actually fall for.  Then trouble comes.  She regains her memory. Kicks ass, and then gives up her old life for happiness.

egad00

I'd be happy with any new story. 


The remakes you did of Tania and a couple Monster stories (I would have to double-check if I saved two or three of your monster remakes) were also quite good.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Hey Reap, good to see you on! I look forward to any new or never before seen writing from you! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hjp2734


Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I WANT MORE!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyway, whatever story he does do next, I'll be looking forward to it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd be happy with any new story.

"The Reap" returns with more stories, here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ... and here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: