LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tomoko Kanda '' The Japanese Steel Butterfly''

Started by susanboobss, September 18, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susanboobss

Found a new video of Tomoko

Hope you guys enjoy it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


susanboobss

For you folks i bring you; Tomoko Kanda '' The Japanese steel butterfly''. I've never seen this being uploaded somewhere else so i guess this must be an exclusive upload here  ;)
I've got 2 versions of it which differ slightly from eachother: a Japanese and English version ( The English version is a bit longer version).
Basically the 2 versions differ from eachother at the end with the English version containing longer footage.

Japanese Version
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

English Version
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomoko is for me the (asian)Angel in female bodybuilding.

Im still trying to find the video of Debbie Bramwell '' Winning Big'' so if someone can hook me up with it I would appreciate it very much but in the meantime enjoy

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS