LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rafaela Bruck

Started by bigbo, May 28, 2011, 10:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbo

O.M.G. !!!  :o 

Rafaela Bruck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bigbo

Does anybody know her name?

Bergman

Could this be Raphaela Burck or Bruck from Italy?

I'm not sure!!!

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

Yes, is she! Mikecamsa and Bergman, you have an eye for female bodybuilding!

Exact spelling is Rafaela Bruck, and she was one of my favorites FBB of the late '80s.

NinjaStar

That is probably the most radical v-taper I've ever seen!  :o My eyes literally bugged out of my head when I saw it. Is there any more of her?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Isabella Isotta Angotti (L) - Raffaela Bruck (R)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mooveeguy

When did she compete? Never heard of her.

Timmon

1989

Universe - NABBA, Bodybuilding, 3rd
World Championships - NABBA, Short, 2nd
World Championships - WABBA, Professional, 2nd

1992

World Championships - WABBA, Professional, 2nd
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sgt.Baker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pico

Rafaela Bruck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

Raffaela Bruck (ITA), NABBA Universe 1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sgt.Baker

Rafaela Bruck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sgt.Baker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login