LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Volleyball player

Started by lalolanda, July 18, 2010, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lalolanda

I came across this pic a couple days ago and though it was share-worthy.



Incidentally, does someone know her name?

Cheers

lalolanda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sensualorchid


AlteredState

It bugs me because I can't even figure out what team she's on. She's playing AT NC State (look at the ball), but I have no idea who those colors belong to. Wake Forest and Colorado are similar, but its not them...

The mystery continues

lalolanda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It bugs me because I can't even figure out what team she's on. She's playing AT NC State (look at the ball), but I have no idea who those colors belong to. Wake Forest and Colorado are similar, but its not them...

The mystery continues

I hadn't actually noticed the NC state thing.

What I did notice is that her jersey is Mizuno, and here's a list of teams sponsored by said company.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke University
Wichita State University
Georgia Tech
LSU
Long Beach State
Rice University


Still haven't been able to find her though.

pyro

after little research here my result - but not 100 % sure:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone can prove it?

Big karma if I am right ;)

kman3uk

Great pic. Love some of the volleyball players - I preferred it though when they wore athletic briefs, instead of the shorts they wear now....