Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Relaxing time

Started by vicenzo04, July 08, 2010, 03:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicenzo04

Imagine you find her laying on your bed, what would you do??  ::)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


katka11

I´d do my very best...   ;D

Ozzyfm

If I not die of a heart attack, I jump on her pecs to lick them, until my pants explode!

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Imagine you find her laying on your bed, what would you do??  ::)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You like this photo?
I took this during a session I had with her, just after I finished sucking on her gigantic clit.
I'll try to post some more photos later.

vicenzo04

Sure, share with us man!