LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sky Sports Muscle Night

Started by Timmon, January 23, 2023, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Some old 33 year old VCR tape, the best bits recovered.
When Sky Sports first started, they bought in USA events, and amongst American Football, Baseball etc, they featured a programme once a week called "Muscle Night". It had a British presenter introducing it but most of the content was from networked USA shows. I have found some tapes of programmes I recorded at the time.

The contents here are broken sadly, but I have recovered parts of the coverage of
1990 Canadian Championships
1990 North Americans
1991 NPC Junior Championships.

There is also a feature on Sharon Bloudof.

Watch out for Annie Rivieccio, Paula Piwarunas, Nikki Fuller and loads more of the prettiest muscle women of the time. How many have you forgotten about?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Muscle Night: 1994 EFBB British Championships

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

1989 Junior Nationals - NPC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


1989 Junior Nationals - NPC

Overall Winner Lenda Murray

HeavyWeight
1     Lenda Murray
2     Danielle LeRoy
3     Alexis Bartsch
4     Christina Petrarca
5     Anita Briggs
6     Kim Robinson
7     Kimberly Hughes
8     Denise Blount

MiddleWeight
1     Gisele Hadad
2     Bev Richardson
3     Regina Underwood
4     Lori Gazio
5     Linda Bevelander
6     Paula Piwarunas
7     Jannell Ennis
8     Tracy Crease
9     Rebecca Donna
10     Victoria Magnuson

LightWeight
1     Lorrie Sarkisian
2     Diane Howard
3     Robin Bagster
4     Pamela Wascher
5     Tracy Gillespie-Bacon
6     Deborah Crossen
7     Nancy Gilmore
8     Pat Anderson
9     Illona Pagan
10     Julie Nichols

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS