Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Puerto Rico session

Started by fbbadmirer, January 18, 2023, 07:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbadmirer

I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks. I don't have much experience with sessions. In fact I haven't had one in many years. That said, I'd like to explore the possibility. I'm interested in sensual muscle worship.

I can't find anything on WB and session girls. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to Puerto Rico in a few weeks. I don't have much experience with sessions. In fact I haven't had one in many years. That said, I'd like to explore the possibility. I'm interested in sensual muscle worship.

I can't find anything on WB and session girls. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

BeCause there no session scene there.  Best shot is to go in June for Puerto Rico pro