Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How to change avatars

Started by Saradas.Org, February 08, 2023, 07:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

External avatars

Maximum width of external avatar 120
Maximum height of external avatar 120

1 - Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 - Select Picture
     Browse for an image on your computer below and press Continue
     Continue to edit Picture

3- Resize Your Picture
    Select a new size for your picture
    Custom Size
    Width 120 max  Height 120 max Pixels

4- Save As JPG Quality Best
    I'm done, resize my picture

5- Done! Your image was successfully resized.
    Save to Disk
    Download your image to your computer

6 - Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, upload your image
     Go to your Saradas profile Specify avatar by URL
     Specify your own avatar by URL. (e.g.: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS