LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Seeking a FBB session in Pittsburgh PA

Started by Realguy65, January 05, 2023, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Realguy65

I am looking to have my first female bodybuilder session here in Pittsburgh, PA.  I know that several of the female Bodybuilder members have traveling schedules but I don't know which ones.  Please advice.  Thanks.


abracadabra

Wait 2 months and drive 3 hours to Columbus for the Arnold. Ohio seems to be pretty dead these years, but I'm sure at least a few will travel there for sessions. In the meantime, keep your eye out on wb270 or sessiongirls for Pittsburgh.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

boyofwinter

Load You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then click PA in the list. Tapered is the only bodybuilder visiting for a while in about 3 weeks.
or
Ask Purple Powerhouse to come meet you (or go meet her if possible) more than worth the extra gas $.

FBBMW

Keep watching You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for where you are located or visiting.   

e_honda

As mentioned, Purple Powerhouse is in PA, though not near Pittsburgh. Also, the Masters and North American shows are in Pittsburgh in the summer and I think plenty of sessionites show up there during those times.

ji_scott

Tapered Physique is coming to Pittsburgh for two days at the end of January.  She's an excellent choice.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login