Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shelley Harvey

Started by Timmon, January 11, 2015, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Sunday teaser.
Any one remember Shelley? I think she was a UK FBB star late 80's, early 90's, but my memory fades. very little info is available about her, typical of our UK FBB's.
Anyone got a better memory than me? More info appreciated.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Update, sometimes first name spelt Shelly, but pretty certain there is a second E.
Shelly Harvey

1989

British Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 3rd

Magazines
1991 January   Num 104   Muscle Mag International
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MJA

wow great find, hop to find more of her

SHAMROCK

If I remember right, she was involved with Dan Duschane( the "Steroid Guru" or something). I think she was in a car accident. That was a long time ago so I could be way off base.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

math123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow Math123, many thanks. That's quite an article. I thought I knew a bit about golden age FBB's and what they got up to and involved with, but that's quite a story.

Well remembered    SHAMROCK. K to you both.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Slackster007

There doesn't seem to be much video out there of this woman, but here are a couple of very short clips of her doing curls. She talks a bit also. Hope you like them.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login