Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hatour Edit - Bostick Th-Resa Basic Training

Started by hatour, April 26, 2022, 05:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

There are some great videos out there, but the pacing and editing are not always to my liking. Thus Hatour Edits is born. I have reworked some of these videos to improve the editing and pacing to my liking. In some cases, I removed the scenes that I did not like. If there is a video you want me to give the Hatour Edits treatment to, PM me a link to the video and I will see if I can give it the Hatour Edits treatment. As always, KARMA FOR ALL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


lazzez1