LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Sports Teams

Started by sbtbfanatic87, July 13, 2024, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbtbfanatic87

I thought this would be a good topic since im really into sports. I am not into baseball or hockey just football and basketball, So explain what your favorite sports teams are and if you can explain by you love that team.

NFL: i am a big fan of the steelers why you ask i guess its cause of the great steelers teams of the 70's. I could go on and on about it you got bradshaw who should be in top 5 qbs of all time mean joe green jack lambert franco harris lynn swann the list goes on. And a shout out to big ben in the steelers last 2 super bowl wins. I have got so many steelers jerseys of the players i love, Also always loved the steelers logo hoping this coming season is good for us steelers fans.

NBA: i am big fan of the lakers i guess it is because im really into west coast gangsta rap and the whole westside thing. Players like magic kareem worthy then along came kobe and shaq, i have got jerseys of the lakers players i like. Kobe imo is better than lebron and should be number 2 all time behind the goat jordan, kobe was the closet we ever got to jordan.

sbtbfanatic87


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought this would be a good topic since im really into sports. I am not into baseball or hockey just football and basketball, So explain what your favorite sports teams are and if you can explain by you love that team.

NFL: i am a big fan of the steelers why you ask i guess its cause of the great steelers teams of the 70's. I could go on and on about it you got bradshaw who should be in top 5 qbs of all time mean joe green jack lambert franco harris lynn swann the list goes on. And a shout out to big ben in the steelers last 2 super bowl wins. I have got so many steelers jerseys of the players i love, Also always loved the steelers logo hoping this coming season is good for us steelers fans.

NBA: i am big fan of the lakers i guess it is because im really into west coast gangsta rap and the whole westside thing. Players like magic kareem worthy then along came kobe and shaq, i have got jerseys of the lakers players i like. Kobe imo is better than lebron and should be number 2 all time behind the goat jordan, kobe was the closet we ever got to jordan.

Nice picks—hard to argue with either of those histories.

NFL: I've always respected the Steelers for exactly the reason you mentioned—the identity. That 70s run wasn't just about winning, it was a whole culture: defense first, physical football, no nonsense. Mean Joe Greene and Lambert basically defined what toughness looked like in the league. And to their credit, they've stayed relevant across eras—going from Bradshaw to Big Ben without ever really becoming a bottom-feeder franchise says a lot.

NBA: Lakers are kind of the ultimate "era-spanning" team. You can jump in at almost any decade and find greatness—Showtime with Magic, the Shaq/Kobe dominance, then Kobe's later run. I get what you're saying about Kobe too—mentality-wise, he's probably the closest to Jordan we've seen. The footwork, the midrange game, the killer instinct—it all lines up.

If I had to pick my own:

NFL: I lean toward the 49ers. Montana to Rice is just iconic, and then you've got the Steve Young era keeping it going. Plus, their offenses always felt a little ahead of their time.

NBA: I'd go Bulls mostly because of Jordan, but also because that era just felt bigger than the sport. That said, I can't really knock anyone for taking Kobe over LeBron—depends what you value more: longevity and all-around impact, or that pure scoring mentality and clutch factor.

Curious—do you think the current Steelers team has the same identity as those older squads, or has the league changed too much for that style to carry over?