LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anthology This Fall

Started by taoschild, July 09, 2022, 04:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a nice summer. I'm wrapping up my DnD fantasy novel entitled: Muscular Maidens in the Cavern of Dreams and a short story collection yet to be titled. As I set these projects aside I'm looking to develop another anthology for charity.

Our collective of female muscle fiction authors will be developing our final short story anthology for charity this fall with the  theme being superheroines/sci-fi. If you are interested in submitting a story and perhaps participating you can contact the email I share with my wife: jgmuscle12@gmail.com  The charity funds will be split between UNICEF (to help children in Ukraine) and Planned Parenthood.  For our previous anthologies, Stealing Muscle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , Sinews of History You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and Hard at Work You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login We've raised well over $900 dollars for charity from our past three works (most of that money went to Feeding America).
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ArkhamAsylum

This is great news. I'm looking forward to all of these stories. Superheroines are my favourite fmg subjects, and sci-fi is one of my favourite genres to combine with fmg. I'm looking forward to the DnD novel and the collection of short stories as well. I will soon be earning money because I have found a job, so I'm going to be able to purchase more of your work.

taoschild

Thanks for the praise, Arkham-- much appreciated.  If anyone has any questions you can ask them here or email me directly - I will be in and out for the next couple of weeks though
-Richard
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ks10306


taoschild

H
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any updates on DND?
Yes, DND is out as Muscular Maidens in the Cavern of Dreams You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  We are a bit delayed on the superheroine/sci-fi project if folks are still interested in contributing
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Running behind on this due to finishing up a commission and short story archive. If people are still interested in contributing to a superheroine/sci-fi short story collection to support charity let me know
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login