LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Tara Cross = Amazon Riot] Stories~collected

Started by Saradas.Org, December 30, 2006, 03:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Just the Two of Us

Start Me Up






Our member AmazonRiot's story....

Disclaimer: [I am strange so don't read this if you're uncomfortable with fetish type stuff because I'm not]

Also I'd like to give a special thanks to She Giant Artist. When I think about the transformation in terms of size I mentally reference your work. After the change they are bout that big. Thanks!

Just the Two of Us
By Tara Cross
__________________________________

Ill never forget the day it happened. It was a Monday. Id just gotten home from class and was greeted with a surprise that put a biiiiiig smile on my face. My vision went dark as two familiar hands covered my eyes. "Guess who" the voice giggled playfully. It was Alura my loving girlfriend that had been away in Brasil for the last five months. I squeaked with joy inwardly and dipped down flipping her over my shoulder climbing on top of her. She screamed playfully and pulled me close for a long deep kiss. I caught her bottom lip in my teeth and gave her a playful tug. I remembered she liked a little pain with her pleasure. I grabbed her blouse in my teeth and grred pulling at it and I quickly felt a sting on my backside where shed slap me. I rolled over squealing "ow ow ow ow ow!" After our playful little wrestling session we left to my room to talk for a bit and catch up.

"Tara my trip was amazing!" she said excited

"Don't keep me in suspense tell me tell me!"

"Well first. When I got there I met the most amazing woman. She was 72 but she was in amazing shape." she unbuttoned her blouse and set it aside on the bed. "oh and she had the biggest..."

"Muscles!" I interrupted.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?"

"No you your bodies like, wow" Her once slightly loose tummy was flat and toned. As the blouse slipped over her arms I noticed an athletes arms had replaced her old ones. She flexed a bit smiling at me. "Oh yeah that, I'll tell you about that in a while. The woman was from a tribe that resides in the jungle. She was amazing, so youthful but you could tell that she was older. Anyways the women in her tribe practice Tantric arts. Sacred love making rituals that are supposed to have healing effects on the women that practice it. Not only that but it's supposed to be really......empowering as well. It has something to do with the lunar cycle too. Three nights out of the month it can get really really good."

"What are you talking about werewolves? I saw in this movie the girl was all "I can't see you tonight" and the other girls like "three nights out of the month I never see you" and she investigated that night and found her in her back yard starring at the moon then her back ripped her shirt up and her face stretched out and it was all like grrrr snarl."

"You watch too many movies."

"Hehe Yeah maybe I do"

"I assure you it has nothing to do with werewolves or were-anythings. I'll show you after dinner I'm starving" She grabbed the phone and dialed the Chinese place we used to always eat. I was positivity ecstatic about finding out what she had in mind for me tonight, but I had to wait through dinner to find out. We snuggled up on the couch and watched comedy central until the food arrived. All I could think about was pulling her clothes off and spending the night in ecstacy having my way with her, her having her way with me. I remembered all the wonderful nights we had together. I also recalled the lonely five months I cheated on her with my battery operated companion. It so wasn't the same. I remembered the time those handcuffs broke and..... Suddenly my train of thought was derailed by the doorbell ringing. Alura got up and walked to the door, my eyes never left her backside. She payed for the food and walked into the kitchen. I followed quickly trying not to think about sex until it was time. This was no easy task, you'd know if you'd ever seen Alura. She served up the lo mein and orange chicken with some white rice and sat down quietly nibbling at her food just to drive me nuts.

"I thought you were hungry!" I yelled.

"I am I'm just screwing with you." She giggled eating her food. "You really want to try this out Tara, I can tell. Were going to need some blankets."

"For what?"

"Were going out into the woods."

"What?"

"Yeah. Were going to start a fire and make love by moonlight."

"Are you sure there's no monsters?"

"Yes you silly thing. Trust me its going to be great. Also I remember your little....fetish, and you remember mine. So when we go out there I'll be in a pair of sandals showing off these sexy little feet." she lifted up her foot kicking off her shoe wiggling her toes at me. I felt a warm wetness between my legs and chose to stare at my plate for the time being. "And you wear something that will show off those fun bags of yours." I nodded finishing my food and took a deep breath waiting for her to get done. She went off to get ready and I unhooked my bra sliding it out of my t shirts sleeve and stretched my legs out getting comfortable. She came out from the back carrying a big bag containing the blankets and some other things I couldn't see and headed for the door. She glanced out of the window and smiled. "It's time Tara let's go." I followed a tiny bit confused and a huge bit horny.

We exited walking around the back of my house heading out into the dark forested area. I kept waiting on the walk to be finished but it seemed to never end. We had to have walked at least two miles. There was this area where the trees seemed to thin out and we could see the sky and the full moon. Clouds passed by overhead obscuring our view of the moon but it didn't really matter to me at this point. She stopped. "This spot is perfect." She pulled out two big blankets and set them out starting a fire a few feet away. It was dark and the fire was the only thing that let me see what was around me. She smiled pulling me on top of her getting me in her famous tongue lock. All the nervous feelings went out the window, or into the forest anyways. I felt my blood temperature rising as our tongues wrestled with one another. She smiled reaching under my t-shirt squeezing my breasts running her thumb over my erect nipple. I shuddered with excitement. She worked her black pants down over her pink and white panties to her knees and pulled her panties down far enough to expose her eager clitoris. I moved in closer plunging my tongue into her pussy stroking the lips of her sex vigorously. I went deep into her and my effort was rewarded with moans of joy. A few minutes had passed and she moved my head away pulling her panties and pants back up. I wandered why in the world she was derailing the process of full nudity but after she smiled and told me it was my turn I just went with it. Before I could undo my pants shed reached in my jeans and panties and fingered me wildly. I shrieked with a mix of lust and surprise as my head swooned around.

"Yes!! Yes!!" I moaned.

She smiled as the clouds parted illuminating perfectly the area we were in. I grasped her arms but something felt out of place. They felt larger. She stood looking down at me smiling. "Remember when I told you how empowering these rituals are?" I didn't process what "ritual" we had engaged in but whatever, I wanted to finish. I noticed her blue-ish grey eyes had taken on a red tint. Not like evil glowing red, but red in color. Slowly her body began to inflate in every direction. She wasn't moving but her body was heaving with every breath. I soon found out that the expansion was not limited to her upper body. My eyes shot down to her sandals and I saw her toes hanging off the edge. They had also swelled to a much larger size. I watched entranced by this amazing phenomena. My lover was getting bigger by the second but all I could think about were her large luscious toes. I watched the straps begin to hug her expanding foot making stretching noises. My trance was broken by something bopping me on the top of my head. It was a button. I looked up at Alura and saw that her chest had expanded to the point that her blouses top buttons had popped off. They kept expanding with the rest of her. Suddenly I heard a deep husky moan leave her lips. I couldn't see it very well but her face was in the process of changing as well. Her cheek bones and jaw had taken on a much stronger appearance and her lips were becoming thick and sexy. I watched as her sleeves moved up her arms before pulling taut across the expanding muscle. Her blouse continued to open up in the front as button after button popped loose. I jumped in shock seeing more and more of the biggest firmest breasts I'd ever laid my eyes on. There was a cleft running down between her breasts. I soon realized that under those massive breasts were thick hard plates of pectoral muscle. By now slits and tears were appearing all over her clothes and the final button on her blouse popped open showing off a massively tight six pack of abdominal muscle. Her bra was stretched out over the enormous orbs of flesh and with one massive pec flex her gigantic breast busted free destroying her bra in a symphony of snapping sounds. Suddenly a heard another pair on snapping noises. Those big sexy feet had enough of the puny sandals that dared to try to contain them. I starred slack jawed at her other foot as the straps snapped violently at least freeing those powerful feet. Her gorgeously large toes twitched stretched and swelled larger even after the sandals had been destroyed. Her feet also thickened and widened emitting supple sounds out stretching skin. Her foot slid to the side, shed turned around. She rose her enormous arms into the air. Her flared sleeves were now like a second skin with rips and tears throughout. She slowly flexed one arm and the sleeve on her right arm burst open with a loud rip. She repeated the act on her left arm destroying that sleeve as well. Her biceps were as big as boulders, and her massive triceps added to the truly gigantic proportion of her arms. Her forearms were also huge and muscular and even her hands were bigger and stronger. She let out a deep powerful moan as her now powerful back jerked. Mass forced its way into the mountain of bulges in her back. Her traps were thickening before my eyes merging with her thick strong neck. She was starting to get that no neck look from behind as the traps rose higher and higher. She lifted her inhuman arms and went into a front flex. As she flexed what was left of the shirt ripped off of her wide hulking back. Her upper body was now free of clothing and mass flowed freely into the widening thickening hulking bare back. She had begun to hunch due to the amounts of inhuman muscle invading that region. She turned back around to face me. I was entranced in what I had seen so far. It was amazing. It was also scary but I like to be scared sometimes. Alura rose onto her gigantic toes and with a loud shrip her pants ripped over huge powerful calf muscles and bulging quad and thigh muscles. Her ass swelled larger and wider ripping the remains of her pants off, sucking her panties into the crack of her ass. A quick flex and the soaked panties drifted to the ground. She was now completely naked, but that did not stop the she beast from growing bigger. Everywhere I looked her body expanded with inhuman mass. Her back stretched wider and wider thicker and thicker. Limbs pulsated with amazonian power attaining mass that noone man or woman on earth could, even with the help of steroids. After a few minutes she stopped growing and looked down to me. By the looks of it she had to be at least nine feet tall. Suddenly a deep powerful voice chimed in "Were not done yet Tara." I know my lover had just turned into an amazon hulk but it really didn't bother me. In fact I was incredibly aroused by her huge sexy toes. I just stared at them not saying a word. "Tara you know you want to." She flexed her powerful toes beckoning me to come to them. I couldn't resist. I slowly crawled over to her gazing at her towering sweat soaked body. I sat right in front of her foot and couldn't believe how turned on I was. I moved my face closer slowly. The pungent aroma of feet wafted into my nostrils over whelming my at first. I sniffed inhaling deeply the smell of her feet and something inside of me snapped. I thought I was going to explode. The warmth between my legs had become a raging inferno. I ran my hands over her big toe and lowered my face running my tongue around it's immense size. I'd never felt like this before, it was perfect. I licked sucked and kissed her foot for what seemed like an eternity before lifting my head letting out a loud powerful moan.

Suddenly an intense pain wracked my brain. I held my head with one hand as my vision got blurry. I felt rage building inside of me, a power unlike anything I'd ever felt. Suddenly I noticed my t-shirt felt a bit tight. It was happening to me now! I looked up at the full moon confused as my body began to inflate. My chest swelled larger and larger, nipples erect as it began. I didn't resist in the least I let the overwhelming feelings of power take me on the ride of my life. The process of my bodies expansion was horrifically painful but the arousal I felt tore my mind in the opposite direction. Pleasure and pain creating ecstacy. My body just inflated with growing muscle changing me, transforming me. It wasn't as fluid as Aluras change my body would spasm  ever so often as the muscle pounded into my body. I pounded my growing fists onto the ground as I felt my back literally lifting into the air as it grew both thicker and wider. I grunted over and over feeling like a beast was being unleashed from within me. Each grunt got deeper and deeper in tone. In no time my voice was as deep and husky as Alura, who was watching me with a smile of anticipation. My shoes felt horribly tight. I grimaced in pleasure as my shirt pulled taut across my enormous expanding back. I felt my neck thickening and my traps rising thickening immensely. I felt my lips grow thicker and fuller and my face had changed in ways I couldn't see but I felt it. I heard the sounds of threads unraveling and the shoulder seams of my t-shirt ripped apart. My traps and thickening neck popped the collar on my shirt and it literally ripped open like a zipper down the rippling mass of my hulking back. I moaned wildly feeling the cool air on my massive back. "Free the beast!" Alura demanded. I moaned, no roared out flexing my gigantic arms going into a powerful front flex. The material from my sleeves stretched and ripped apart over my now inhuman arms like tissue paper. At the same time the rip in the back of my shirt revealed the entire hulking range of back muscles that had developed. The rest of the shirt fell down revealing my colossal breasts that sat proudly atop immense pectoral muscle as I rose to my feet. With every move stretching sounds emitted from my shoes. Looking down at my feet I could see that my shoes were incredibly stretched out. I could see the imprint of each one of my big sexy toes pressing into the material stretching it out. Suddenly a tear appeared across the top of the front of the shoe. Seconds later gargantuan toes busted free of my puny shoe like a scene from the hulk movie. Seconds later my other shoe was ripped asunder by huge hefty swelling toes. My feet also grew wider tearing the sides of the shoe apart leaving my huge sexy feet bare. Still they grew larger and larger eventually covering the shoes they had destroyed obscuring the view of shoes that couldn't even contain one my powerful toes, let alone an entire foot. Feeling them grow was the most erotic thing I ever felt. I felt a pop. I looked down at my waist but my huge chest got in the way. I felt around realizing that my belt had snapped. Not only that but I found a rippling mass of abdominal muscle. I put both hands on my ass letting another crude baritone grunt leave my mouth as I felt my ass swelling up with incredible power. I realized there were vertical splits in my jeans I hadn't noticed so I flexed my calves and my jeans came apart with a loud pop. I repeated the process flexing monster quad and thigh muscles ripping my pants apart further as the unstoppable muscle bulged forth. I grasped my jeans that were now daisy dukes, and my underpants and ripped them off with one quick jerk leaving me naked. My transforming body had not been satisfied yet. I continued to grow, filling with the inhuman mass of an amazon hulk. Grunts became moans and moans became almost roars. I rose my mammoth arms into the air roaring with power unleashing all the beast in me.

I turned looking to Alura. My now red eyes were on fire and filled with lust. She smiled and walked over to me wrapping her sizeable arms around my new body. She squeezed me in a bear hug with all her incredible might. There was no give. The pain only aroused me more, but she knew that. "More!!" I bellowed. She slammed me rough on the cold ground and frenched my with her famous tongue lock. She shoved me into a tree almost knocking it down, getting down on her knees plunging her tongue deep into my clit. I roared with pleasure as she ate deeper and deeper into me. One of my hands idly grasped the tree crushing it causing us both to fall back. She stood over me smiling so I reached up grabbing hold of both of her thighs and pulled my face up to her muff and plunged into it. I could tell that noone could get into her in this state unless they possessed strength like my own. I ripped into her like a soft wet jackhammer driving juices from my lovers vagina. She swooned moaning savagely. I pulled her legs from under her dropping her on her back. I laid my body across her in the opposite direction smelling her big sexy feet. I licked at her large sexy toes feeling more happy than I ever had in my life. I slid her big toe into my mouth and sucked at it savoring every second. I felt a wetness on my feet before realizing she was doing to same thing. After a while at her feet I slid down her body to her eager clitoris again. Once again I went at her with all I had. Since we were in a reversed position her face was near my vagina as well and she went at my as hard as she possibly could. We explored one another with our tongues for hours on end. "Yes Yes Yes!!!!" I moaned. After a while we both began to orgasm over and over and over. A twin pair of deep monstrous moans echoing across the night sky. We both fell asleep right there having exerted all the energy that we had.

I woke up an hour later and the sun was up. I woke Alura up and we took our bare behinds back into the house. I realized we were back to normal and I thought maybe we did some serious shrooming or something last night. "That's what I learned from that tribe in Brasil. They were a tribe of amazons."

"Oh...."

"The arts not designed to turn you into something else, That's the true power that is woman. It was always within you. Under the light of the full moon sharing certain fluids can unlock your true potential."

"So it was real"

"Of course it was"

"Wow. So we can do this whenever we want? That's awesome! Maybe do it nude next time."

"No"

"Yeah I do admit there is something so arousing about knowing that your clothes cant contain you and feeling them rip apart"

"From now on we can change whenever we want."

At that point my life was changed forever. Sex wasn't just fun anymore it was an adventure or something crazy. I was the most powerful creature the world had ever known. Woman. What a world huh?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

paradise2008

Start Me Up
By Tara Cross
________________________

I ran down the hallway. Now I was back in my room, unable to concentrate on what I was
doing. Before too long, I was lost in thought. Minutes turned into an hour and one hour
became two. Suddenly, my attention was broken by a pounding headache.

I tried to shake it off, but the pain would not subside. I walked into the bathroom,
splashed cold water on my face and took a couple of Motrin. Nothing seemed to make the
dull pain go away. I walked over to the window, opened it wide and took a deep breath of
the chilly November air. 

I took off my jacket and changed into a black T-shirt and jeans and sat down, taking a
few more pills for my raging headache. Again, I splashed water on my face, but the pain
only grew more intense. I rubbed my neck, trying to ease the tension.

I touched my forehead and realized it was moist with sweat. It felt like I had a raging
fever so I walked over to the window and stood there again. The air felt good, refreshing,
but did nothing to relieve the pain, which was becoming more intense. I stood at the
window, the cool breeze gently blowing through my hair. I stared up, drawn to the new
moon, which hung low and perfectly round in the autumn sky.

The pain grew too intense and I clenched my teeth. I struggled back to the sink and
turned on the water but was startled by the reflection I saw in the mirror. My hair was
longer? It now reached almost down to my shoulders.

"What the hell?"  I thought.

My thought was cut short by a sharp pain in the middle of my back. I grabbed the sink
with both hands, arms apart and trembling.

"This can't be good." I thought.

Suddenly I could see the veins in my arms, straining against the skin. I was trembling all
over. I glanced back at my right arm and could see the skin rippling. I moaned loudly and
looked up at my reflection again.

My hair was down to the middle of my back and my neck had taken up the same inhuman
pulsing motion as my arms. I didn't know what was happening to me, but it definitely
was not normal. I heard a ripping noise and watched as my upper arm expanded, growing
larger. My once unnoticeable bicep was growing into a thick, hard, round mass.

It strained, then tore the sleeve on my T-shirt. My forearms thickened and my triceps
grew larger, shredding what was left of the sleeve. I wanted to scream but could not utter
anything but an almost-guttural grunt. The process repeated itself on my left arm.  I
grunted again, clutching the sink.  The thick marble began to crack as I squeezed.

I looked down at my legs and saw my thighs shifting, thickening into huge slabs of
muscle, pulsating into the fabric of my once loose, comfortable jeans. My calves tensed,
throbbed, then grew in proportion to the rest of my expanding legs, pushing against my
jeans.

At the same time, my shoes felt three sizes too small, and my toes felt cramped. I began
to hear loud stretching sounds as the seams of my jeans began to pop. I also heard
stretching noises as my feet and toes pushed against the fabric of my shoes.

I could feel a painful tightness in my ass, which was growing and swelling into a
gorgeously Amazonian shape, causing the belt on my now-greatly undersized jeans to
pop. Suddenly, I heard a sharp rip as my jeans tore open and my hulking thighs burst
through.

At the same time, my huge calves tore open the bottoms of my jeans and the combination
of my spreading hips and expanding ass ripped the seat of the jeans apart, leaving the
rags to fall to the floor.

My hands grabbed the sink as I tried to resist the changes that were wracking my body.
My stomach also took up the transformation, tightening until well-formed striations
appeared, cutting the abdomen into a rock-hard six pack of muscle. Each of my thick,
powerful abdominals looked as if it would explode with power.

I moaned harshly, letting out another series of loud grunts as my thickening back muscles
shifted, expanding with hulking might. At the same time, bones lengthened and thickened
to accommodate my rapidly evolving form. As my lats began to take shape, my T-shirt
tore down the middle of the back, exposing my inhumanly flaring muscles.

My breasts heaved and tore apart the front of my shirt as the pectoral muscle thickened.
My back stretched thicker and wider.  My entire body grew thicker and wider.

I gazed downward as my shoes finally lost the battle. They were so stretched over my
enormous feet and thick ankles that if the change wasn't so painful it would have been
funny. Suddenly and without warning, my swelling toes exploded out of the shoes.  My
feet grew larger and wider, tearing what was left of my shoes. 

Somehow, despite their increased size, they retained a feminine shape.

As my back muscles produced the kind of  V-shape for which bodybuilders strive, I could
feel my nipples painfully erect, poking into the little fabric left of what had been my shirt.
I ripped the rest of the rag away and looked at my massive breasts.

My aureoli spread from small circles to half dollar-sized orbs. My once-average breasts
swelled and grew into massive but firm globes of tit flesh.

The pain began to subside. My breathing became less labored and I straightened. The
image that met my gaze in the mirror was that of a tall, incredibly muscled Amazon. My
eyes grew wide as I looked myself over.

In addition to my changing body, my face had undergone an incredible transformation.
My eyes glowed with amazing ferocity and my facial features had become much stronger
in appearance. I licked my thick, sexy lips, letting out a deep moan.

My eyes followed my enormous arms, from the well-rounded shoulders to the massive
biceps down to my thick, powerful forearms. My hands were drawn to my torso and I felt
the contours of my abdomen. I moved my hands to my incredibly wide lats, then to my
heavy, round breasts.

I ran my hands over my nipples and felt a charge run through my entire body. I shuddered
as I cupped and kneaded my breasts, letting out another moan. I noticed my voice had
taken on a deeper, huskier tone. At the same time, I felt my intelligence ebb as my mind
could focus only on this new, sexy body.

I didn't care how or why it happened. All I could focus on was the pleasure I felt as I
fondled the erect nipples. My left hand remained on my left breast, running over the rigid
nipple. My right hand was drawn lower, over my thick abs and down to my vagina. I
began sliding my fingers along my clitoris before inserting my fingers.

Both my hands worked at the same time, rubbing, caressing and massaging my body,
bringing me to a state of arousal I had never experienced before. I felt my body respond
to the intensely erotic sensations by growing in pulsating spasms. Waves of pleasure
coursed through my body until I orgasmed with such fervor that my arm smashed a huge
hole into the wall.

I came over and over, losing myself in the intense eroticism of the transformation.  As
cum exploded from my vagina, I continued to orgasm. I screamed, no, roared out,
shaking the walls before bringing both of my massive arms down and reducing the
counter to rubble.

I moaned harshly and licked my thick, full lips. Using my incredible muscles felt more
erotic than anything I'd ever felt before. I wanted more. My intelligence was replaced by
a savagely senseless need to crush, smash and destroy something, anything that would
satisfy my lustfully Amazonian muscles.

I walked out onto the balcony, smashing the undersized doorway to make room for my
hulking body. It felt good using my strength and I returned to a fully aroused state. My
nipples stood erect in the cool, night air.

I gazed upon the city, licking my sexy lips.

The possibilities were endless.

paradise2008

Start me up
PART 2
By Tara Cross


I looked over the balcony surveying the city at night. My once sharp mind could focus on nothing beyond how good it felt to be so strong, so muscular, so immensely massive. I licked my thick full lips breathing in the night air through my nostrils. My nipples remained rigid and I toyed with them as I continued to caress the muscle which now covered every inch of my body. I contracted my pectoral muscles watching my huge heavy breast bounce up and down. My hands advanced, caressing my upper arms. I moaned roughly feeling the thick rigid triceps and my gigantically enormous biceps. I flexed causing the biceps to grow slowly until they formed immensely massive peaks. I put one hand behind my head and again flexed watching my body bulge with hulking muscles. As I flexed I felt an irresistible power wash over me. The insane need to destroy flaring within my now primal mind. I flexed my enormously feminine toes against the wooden floor causing it to crack and splinter. That was it I was ready to go. I leapt off of the balcony hurdling to the street 5 stories below. My gigantically muscled frame landed crashing into the roof of a car, causing the wheels to pop off and roll away. The valets scattered in all directions screaming like little school girls. I roared with power slamming my fists into the ground causing most of them to fall to the ground. I stomped the remains of the car and leapt onto the road seeing a semi heading my way. I flexed my enormous arms licking my lips as the two lights in the distance began to take shape. The driver who was reading porn didn't see my massive frame and realizing there was no time to break honked his horn at me. His eyes grew wide seeing my magnificently amazonian body in the road and dove out of the trucks cab in a confused panic. The truck sped head on toward me at 70 miles an hour. Finally it slammed full speed into my massive chest, and it was as if it had run into a 6 foot thick steel wall. I didn't budge an inch, Even as the semi exploded I stood unharmed, unmoved. I wrapped my massive arms around the charred, flaming wreckage squeezing it to my chest reducing it to a twisted heap of steel. I let out a loud baritone moan crushing the trucks remains it my hulking arms. I leapt onto the remnants of the trucks trailer, my enormously sexy feet smashing huge dents into the roof. I stomped again and the roof gave way, opening as I assaulted the metal with my gorgeously powerful feet and toes. The entire trailer eventually became a flat mass of twisted metal. I stomped and stomped and stomped. I roared out flexing every muscle in my hulking body. "MOORRE!!!!!" I bellowed loudly. Suddenly I felt something amazing. As I flexed my toes curled catching pieces of distorted metal. I roared grunting harshly as I felt steel oozing between my toes as I squeezed. I picked up an enormous mass of twisted metal and flung it off into the distance. I heard car horns and screaming and tires screeching. I leapt into the air covering incredible distance landing in an intersection. Smashing into the street my feet made large deep craters in the pavement. I reached out taking two cars by the front bumpers and the cars drivers fled for their lives. "RUN!!!" I roared, laughing at the puny humans. I flung both cars into the air clapping them together causing them to explode, flames spewing in every direction. The inferno tingled against my skin. I craved more. More destruction. I stomped my hulking frame down the street smashing, crushing, anything that dared get in my way.
   I woke up the next morning laying nude in a pile of leaves in the quad close to my dorm room. I got up and ran in the side entrance running into one of the campuses R.A.'s He looked at me shocked that I was completely nude but didn't say anything more than. "Hi Tara." I blinked thinking, "How does this guy know my name?" I looked him over realizing this guy was a male RA in our dormitory. "What are you doing in here?" I asked. He looked at me oddly as if he knew he had done something wrong and just offered to leave. I ran upstairs to my room trying to tell myself all that happened was a dream. I flung the door open and was shocked what I saw. Diane and Shelly were there in the room standing by the door in awe of naked me. I spazed out and covered myself up. "Hi guys!" I said smiling more than nervously. "Tara." Shelly started. "We thought you'd been raped and kidnaped. We saw your clothes torn up strewn all over the floor and we..........why are you naked?" I tried to think of a good enough excuse for being naked with my clothes torn and laying all over the floor. As I parted my lips to speak Diane interrupted me by saying. "You party too hard. Your going to end up hurting yourself." I laughed agreeing and slipped into my room putting on my favorite pink robe. I rejoined the others looking to the floor seeing the remains of my busted shoes. "So it did happen." I thought to myself. "Professor Anterion's experiment worked but a lot different than he said it would. I wanted to gain some muscle but I don't know about turning into an amazon unexpectedly" Shelly looked down at my torn clothes. I snatched the rags and my shoes up before she could get a good look. I threw the rags in the garbage and walked over to the couch and sat down. Just then there was a knock on the door. Shelly answered it and it was the guy from before. He exchanged pleasantries with Shelly for a moment before spotting me. He continued talking to Shelly, I heard the word math and Shelly turned pointing to me. "She's the resident genius." she said letting the man pass her. "Hello again Tara." he started "I was looking for the math whiz in the girls dormitory, I didn't know it was you." I smirked some and looked back at him. "Who are you anyways?"
"Names Bradley Bookins" he answered. "The thing is I need some tutoring in Finite Math. I just need help with a few assignments. I'll pay you 200$ for the first session." My ears perked up hearing that. "Alright I'll tutor you."
"Ok meet me in 102 in the boys dorms. Its my office. How's 8pm for you?"
"Not good I'm going to my cousins graduation, how about 11pm?"
"Great see you then." He left our room and I was a little perplexed that he wanted any help from naked girl. I thought I'd better carry my pepper spray just in case.
   6:30 rolled around and I figured I'd better get dressed for my cousins graduation. I got dressed in one of my favorite red spaghetti strapped numbers with the floral design. I left my dorm room at about 7:30 and drove off for the local highschool. I looked up seeing the moon hanging full in the night sky. Suddenly I started feeling a little strange. I thought id better stop for a drink. I ran into a Rite Aid, grabbed a Pepsi blue and ran back to the car. I drove a few more miles to the school but all the lights were off. When I asked what was going on they told me the auditorium was flooded and they needed to hold graduation tomorrow. I was annoyed to say the least but I decided to just go to Bradley's office and help him with his assignments and just go home and sleep.
   I arrived at the boys dorm and knocked on the door he told me too. He opened the door and I walked inside. It wasn't an office at all. It was his dorm room. "Nice office." I said looking at him sternly. "Don't worry about that." he said " I'll get my books." I looked outside starring at the full moon hanging low in the night sky. I became transfixed and did not even realize that Bradley had came back into the room with two bottles of champaign. "Tara?" he asked aloud. My concentration was broken and I starred up at him. "What are the drinks for?" I asked. He advanced toward me but I stood looking him in the eye. "I thought you needed help with your homework?" I said annoyed. I suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled back a bit. I tried to straighten but I had to lean on the wall as a spasm wracked my body. My breathing became deep and rough. Despite the cool temperature, beads of sweat formed on my forehead. "Are you ok?" he asked. As I grimaced, I was shocked as I began to hear stretching noises emitting from my t-strap sandals. I looked up my eyes now beaming with an amazonian ferocity. Then It began again. My body began to grow muscles expanding pushing hard into my knee length spaghetti strap dress. Bradley looked as if he had seen a ghost. He dropped the bottle of champagne and stepped back. He gasped as he watched the size of my bare toes expand as my foot continued to grow. My feet continued to expand until suddenly the stretching noises became snapping noises. The straps of my t-strap sandals stretched over my expanding feet until they snapped leaving my large but still feminine feet bare. I moaned as I looked down and watched my once thin legs pulsating with powerful muscle, creating a throbbing sensation as my quads formed and expanded. My calf muscles had also gained incredible mass. At the same time I felt the muscles in my back shift and thicken as my back spread wider. I hadn't noticed but by this time my arms had reached hulking proportions, thick forearms and biceps and enormously thick triceps pulsating with incredible strength. My trapezius muscles had also expanded giving my gorgeously thick neck and wide back a truly massive appearance. My chest heaved as my torso thickened, as pectoral muscle formed beneath my breast. I moaned deeply as the transformation continued. At this point my dress was stretched out and hanging on for dear life. My eyes snapped to the door. Bradley was trying to escape. He shrieked as my massive arm shot past him pulling the doorknob off with no effort. I flexed as my gorgeously muscular arms grew to inhuman proportions. He looked up at me realizing even my face had changed. My eyes still beamed with amazonian ferocity but at the same time my jaw line was much stronger and my lips were thicker and much more full. Not only that but my moans took on a deep more husky sound as my voice had also changed. I heard a rip. My massive thighs had began to rip into my dress. Puny little Bradley got up and ran into the kitchen but in the blink of an eye I was there as well. He circled the table trying to elude me but I moved with him. My chest thickened right before his eyes and suddenly burst through the front of my dress exposing my enormously muscled breast, nipples fully erect. Under my huge round heavy breast were thick immense plates of pectoral muscle. I contracted my thick pectoral muscles sending my enormous breast into a fit of bouncing.  He tried to run away again but was cut short as I flung the table at him knocking him into the wall. He scrambled to his feet but ran into the massive globes of flesh my breast had become and fell to the floor. By this time he realized that not only had I gotten bigger but taller too. Before he could stand I lowered my large sexy toes onto his chest pinning him down. I could actually feel a charge run from each of my powerful toes through my legs into my thighs causing the growth in my legs to increase intensity. As the charge I felt shot into my eager pussy and through the rest of my body my entire frame pulsated with hulking muscle. The sensation I felt was highly stimulating and erotic. It took a few more seconds before the threads along the seams began to pop and tear under my armpits. That was followed by a tearing sound as the dress began to concede the battle and ripped against my rapidly expanding muscle tissue. My fear had given way to an excitement that was missing during my first transformation. I could feel the power welling within my body. As I formed both hands into fists, I could feel my biceps swell, and my widening, thickening back and lats stretching the dress to its limits before reducing it to ribbons of torn fabric. My shoulders rounded, enlarged, and grew with amazonian power. More muscle appeared on my once- narrow back, then shifted and thickened again as I reached a never before dreamed of degree of hulking muscular mass. Newfound power engulfed my body an I moaned while soaking it all in. As I grew taller, I realized at this point I completely dwarfed Bradley. He was so small. My larger hand moved down to my thick powerful abdominals. I laughed outloud; I hadn't noticed how thick my abs had become due to the fact my round heavy breast blocked my view completely. I looked at my reflection in a picture on the wall realizing I was still growing. My pecs reacted, becoming more and more dense and thrusting my firm, enlarged breasts outward. My erect nipples brushed against the wall and sent a charge that made me wet directly to my pussy. Ridges of muscle formed at the sides of my breasts. I looked down at Bradley. Due to the increased size of my gorgeous feet I could barely see him anymore. I parted two of my toes to let him get a glimpse of me. I could have sworn I heard a muffled scream but I ignored him flexing my massive arms. As the transformation ended I lifted my foot from Bradley and looked at him. I tossed my longer hair over my shoulder letting it cascade down my widely muscular back. I drew a deep breath and smiled looking over my massively beautiful body. I straightened feeling something wedged in the crack of my ass. I flexed my thick muscular buns and I heard a loud snap as my thong fell to the floor. I licked my full lush lips having only one thing on my mind. I wanted sex. I had returned to my amazonian physique and just as the last time I wanted something to pleasure myself. There was a difference in my body mass, I was actually bigger than the last time. Not only that but the last time I had mentally gone "Incredible Hulk" but this time I retained my intelligence. My train of thought was broken by Bradley running to the door again. I darted in a flash I front of him. "Look shrimp." I said. "I'll leave you stay your little ass at home. You should know that many women become like this if you upset us. So watch it!" I then tore the door off of the hinges and tore a large enough opening for me to get outside. I looked around for something, anything that could please my sensitive, eager pussy. The campus quad was deserted. I smiled as I looked over the campus. It was time to go on the prowl.


solitariodude

Great story of a new 'she-hulk'. Reminds me of some of the artwork that Eegore was known for. K on this one! ;)