Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

"RT" Session?

Started by wookiee, April 03, 2023, 10:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

I have a quick question. I saw a posting that said "Available for RT session". What does "RT" mean? I could not figure it out by looking at her websites or anything. I thought I would ask here first instead of wasting her valuable time. And if it helps to educate others, bonus!


Thanks you!

wookiee

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ji_scott

Real Time, i.e. in person

wookiee

I thought that is what it could be but went for the deeper session types instead.