LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pecsjob

Started by bigrisbetter, October 26, 2022, 05:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrisbetter

So I remember reading in an issue of I believe celebrity sleuth magazine in the mid 90s and article about one of the female American Gladiators. I think it was Diamond. Anyway in the article it said she could squeeze a tube of toothpaste empty with her pecs. She did not have breast implants or really and boobs to speak of, so I found that rather inpressive. Just wondering if anyone had a session with one of the girls that got you off with her pecs. Seems like that might be fun to ask for.


sprstrn

This is a really great fantasy of me as well. I dream about Colette G. squeezing my cock with her massive big, hard pecs.
I think I will have the greatest orgasm I ever had. Up to now my greatest orgasm was a bicepjob I received from Julie Bourassa.
Better than sex!

outmuscled

Becci Lathe can hold a pencil between her pecs  :wow:
But definitely doesn't session

bigrisbetter

No doubt Colette at her peak would have been the queen of squeeze with hers. I think Annie R. would be too.

DCReviews

I recently had a session with Ripped Princess, and her pecs are pretty massive. The thing is she has fairly large implants and loves to use them to smother and smack you in the face. Lol. Anyways her pics seemed a little further apart than being able to grab a pencil but maybe I'm wrong, either way during the session I just remembered grabbing them and feeling how thick and striated they were and it was like grabbing steel.  When I saw Collette at her peak her pecs were incredible, when she was topless it almost like she had a set of implants in, but they were her pecs lol.  And I remember thinking did she get some kind of plastic surgery where they insert something that looks like a muscle? Lol.  When I started feeling it and just being amazed that it was all meat.