LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Patricia Wright from Uk is a scammer

Started by Lovefbbmega, June 03, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovefbbmega

I order a 2mn from that girl i found on insta**** (she blocked me now). I paid her on her paypal account name: Patricia Wright (paypal id email : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Becareful of that person. I ve been in the business for more than 4 years now and I ve never been cheated.
She sent me 1 mn video with a very bad quality (like VHS) . I asked her to redo the video properly or refund.
She just refused.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

matteos


liftcarryfan1

More specifics?  There's a girl from UK kept messaging me to do a session and out of nowhere she blocks me

Female Bodybuilding

Patricia Wright You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patricia's husband is Earl Ling. Ex Pro Boxer, Actor, Bodybuilder. He has a strong presence on the net. Now they do NSFW content on Particia's OnlyFans.



"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Burgers

I'd be careful, the pics on that link are very old and last time I saw her profile before she blocked me, she was looking nothing like how she does in them pics