Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you prefer muscular arms or muscular legs?

Started by Chainer★, July 17, 2022, 04:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainer★

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guzzo3000


Prophaniti

Legs, I am willing to overlook many things for a massive set of calves and meaty quads
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legs, I am willing to overlook many things for a massive set of calves and meaty quads



totally agree friend. just imagine legs like Rach White or Chris Envall.


:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

fbbfitfan6

Legs, and I know why. I"ve always had difficulty putting on muscle in my legs, particularly my thighs and apparently we humans tend to fetishize in another person what we want for ourselves. So for me, a great set of gams is a huge turn on because I struggle to have great legs myself. My arms I've never had a problem with.