LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A new girl from Ivory Coast

Started by free23, March 26, 2012, 10:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

free23

I ve seen her in another forum.
Here is what she wrote :

Hello, Im Sainte Eva Damoh from Ivory Coast.
My next goal is to compete in Ms Olympia.
I ve always been told that I v genetics to do it and i m giving a try. My models are Kim Perez and Lesa Lewis (i m as tall as she was and i weight 230 pounds). I train every day, 2 hours a day to achieve my goal.
i live in Paris, France, originally from Ivory Coast.
U can see my profile on facebook here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Someone knows more about her?
She looks big !!


free23

here bodyspace : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i m excited to know a little more about her.
Does anyone have info, talked to her.

She say she want to be as big as lesa lewis which is my n1 fbb...
I hope she ll do her best in her query for mass.

Pentti

Damn she looks big! Anyone have any pics of her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

free23

Just imagine what a 6'0 233 lbs can do if she train hard...
We must support her..
I think to what im reading she is training seriously for only 2 weeks now with is nothing.
Just imagine in 3 weeks what she ll look like.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

free23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nice biceps growing and also i can see some nice forearms.

free23

No one has more foto about her, or info???
when i see her weight stat and height, i just hope she will keep training hard.
She should go to united state to pursue her career..
I ve love to support her so she just train and do nothing else for our pleasure..

free23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow what a biceps, she is growing fast!!
his that facebook real or a fake???