LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vancouver Canada?

Started by polaris, June 11, 2022, 05:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polaris

What up guys?

I have a trip to Vancouver coming up and I hopped on wb270 and sessiongirls... only to find there wasn't much to chose from. For some reason I thought Vancouver would have a lot of women, but unfortunately it seems each year they are starting to disappear. :(

Probably a long shot but figured I'd at least ask. Are you guys aware of any ladies, agencies, websites, or UTR based out of Vancouver? My preference would be semi comp/comp wrestling or muscle worship with a ripped FBB, fitness, figure, or CrossFit type girl. If you have any suggestions can you let me know? Much appreciated!

polaris

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crazycrazy

It was one of the top 3 cities in Canada for wrestling, dommes and fbb session providers. I can't imagine what has changed that. The only woman I have sessioned with that is still there is Damazonia. She is tall and outweighed me at 170 pounds, and she gave me more than I could take in a stand up fight. But I read about difficulties in contacting her in this thread on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyways, best of luck Polaris. Let us know if you find a diamond there.

chemdude01

Damazonia is skilled and very strong. Fit, but not muscular. Don't let that fool you though, she is far stronger than she appears.

Another is Maya Odelle. Not a skilled wrestler or body builder. More of a 'thick athlete/cross fit' build. Quite strong as well. Amazing lats (she lat pulls >190 lbs) and back, nice biceps, thick quads and calves and glutes like bowling balls. She's not a skilled wrestler but she's happy to rough you up and at 6 ft tall and ca. 160-170 lbs (best guesse) she does a convincing job of it.

If you want ripped, check out Lorene Vennes. Super fit. but I don't know if she's dominant or wrestles.

polaris

Thanks guys. Much appreciated! Will check out the ladies and keep looking. If I find anything will definitely post.