⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Im a new girl on this forum, let me introduce myself.

Started by Debora BIG, December 25, 2021, 10:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I follow you on IG. You are a sexy muscle beast, a real lift and carry fanatic who really loves to show off her strength and to treat guys like toys for your pleasure. Hope to meet you, and hope you can make tours outside of Portugal.
and I acn see you lift also heavy guys, I could be a good human barbell for you, 1.82 tall for around 100 kgs of weight.
I am from center Italy.
I can't really remember a female bodybuilder so addicted to L & C as you. Probably there was another one many years ago, she was the only one to press me overhead.
K++++

Thanks ❤️, I Love Italy


luvhuge

get to Italy Debora BIG to meet your fans. I really enjoy your videos, you are anatural born dominant woman with muscels and a lot of strength

mglenn44466

Hi Debora,


I've never been with a strong amazon women before and its a fantasy that I'm afraid I will always live in my imagination as I'm way to shy and old now to meet someone for a session.

I'm curious when you said you feel powerful when you lift men .. for many its a huge turn-on to think about being lifted and held in the air by a women .. and its the whole power,  dominance and confidence that goes with it .. Nothing sexier than a big tall powerful women saying she is strong telling a mean she can easily lift and control him and then proving it by easily lifting and holding him in the air

I'm curious if this is actually a turn-on for a women who is lifting or is simply the act to please her man pr partner ?