⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Lauren

Started by edgar, February 14, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rivphikypop

Ah OK. I almost got concerned that something unexpected happened. She usually keeps her profile active though.


Fella

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHer profile has gone dark...

Probably the end/start of SG billing cycle.  She just emailed arriving at her current destination.

I gather you're seeing her soon.  Any confirmation of her status would be appreciated.

t651

Her profile is back. 

michaelg1978


stanislr

Convinced by the immaculate reputation here, as soon as I've seen Lauren visiting Italy, I've contacted her to have some information.

Long story short, two email later I've booked a session. It was evident from the start both her professionalism and her passion.

Now, the difficult part, and I really need your input here (especially from veterans like Bulklover): how on Earth am I supposed to deal with the wait until December?