LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nixie Fiametta

Started by fa13, December 30, 2025, 04:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Anyone meet her? Any reviews?


tys_fr

I took some vacation in London this month, and how could I have ended it better than with a session with Nixie?

First, I must say she was a gem when I hit some tube issues and arrived 15 minutes late. She graciously pushed the session so I could still enjoy the full 90 minutes booked.

I had a fantasy session with some domme tweaks. I've read that Nixie genuinely enjoys this vibe, and it absolutely shows. She was adorable to me throughout, never pushing past my limits, though with her martial arts knowledge and powerful frame (seriously, check those arms!), she could easily have sent me to the Royal London Hospital.

I also requested some fantasy kickboxing, and you should have seen the sparkle in her eyes when I mentioned it 🤣. Nixie was careful and controlled; she calibrated her power perfectly so I could enjoy the intensity without crossing into real injury and get out in one piece. Even if I still have multiple light bruises a week later, that was entirely by my choice: I wanted to feel her power express itself... Hey, I had to bring back some souvenirs to Paris!

I'm pretty sure any masochist could unlock higher sadistic levels with her.

Ultimately, I would say Nixie is a modern version of Oscar Wilde's "Picture of Dorian Gray": the more evil this lady commits on poor session guys and opponents, the cuter she looks.

Highly recommended!