LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1991 Palm Springs reloaded December 28 2012

Started by phy911, January 05, 2012, 05:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

Another shorty but goodie. The 1991 Palm Springs ESPN highlights. I was 16 years old when I taped this. And when I saw this girl who was just two years older than me I was blown away.



The late 80's early 90's the number of female bodybuilders competing was amazing. At this contest there were at least 5 girls competing in just the teenage division.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I made this capture to compliment jdm022's thread Random 80's & 90's Muscle mags pics because he had a picture of this woman.
Shirley Eson 6'3" and 169 lbs. She later became "Sky" on the American Gladiators. I'm not positive but I think she may have been the tallest competitive female bodybuilder.




Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained

phy911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New DL links for the above video:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





In remembrance of 'phy911'
aka 'thestreetfighter'...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: