Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1992 NPC Nationals

Started by phy911, August 15, 2017, 08:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

I returned to leave you more Karma +139 Thanks for the upload.


Judy Moshkosky 11th place middle weight.

Some terrible and inconsistant judging at this show.
1992 Nationals - NPC


Overall Winner Drorit Kernes

HeavyWeight
1     Laura Bass
2     Etta Timmerman
3     Denise Rutkowski
4     Mary Samuel
5     Annie Rivieccio
6     Raye Hollitt
7     Kris Luebke
8     Tracy Gillespie-Bacon
9     Beverly Giroud
10     Anita Briggs
11     Paula Suzuki
12     Karin Mitchell
13     Maritza Ramos
14     Kim Segal
15     Laurie Dady

MiddleWeight
1     Drorit Kernes
2     Maro Bchakjian
3     Vickie Gates
4     Leilani Dalumpines
5     Sharon Robelle
6     Celina Martins
7     Linda McGaunn
8     Judy Miller
9     Michelle Ivers-Brent
10     Judy Batcher
11     Judy Moshkosky
12     Sally McNeil
13     Deborah Cameron
14     Traci Webber
15     Debbie Bryant

LightWeight
1     Meral Ertunc
2     Heidi Magnone
3     Clifta Coulter
4     Michelle Ralabate
5     Sue Price
6     Pamela Moran
7     Jackie Ludy
8     Paula Piwarunas
9     Diana Dahn
10     Peggy Schoolcraft
11     Pam Reno
12     Vickie Nixon
13     Angie Hrapman
14     Ivelisse Zima
15     Mary Desch

During the middle weight prejudging the white balance shifts to a yellow hue. There is also heavy compression artifacting throughout the clip. I could tackle both of these problems but I don't want to step on neveset's toes. What do you think fellow members?


byakuya



These videos are a rarity. Anything in terms of improvement in quality etc would be priceless.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS