Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Madam Mysteria

Started by Jester, August 20, 2012, 05:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logiemac

K for the review my friend.Thankyou.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a session with her recently?
I was thinking about booking up with her soon and trying out a bit of boxing with her.She looks pretty confident with a pair of gloves on!!
Any experiences of a boxing session with her?

see i will be back  she is amazing xena

jann

And still sone poeple don't like to have women with moles esp. if you pay them to see them :)

Fbb123

Anyone had a session with madam mysteria? How sensual is she and how strong is she? ( Does offer extras like hj and bj?

MixedWrestler

She is a trained powerlifter and therefore very strong. Not only for her her size, but strong, period. She is dominant and competitive, and does not like to lose when wrestling.
I think that if you play your cards right a HJ is on the menu.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jonskid


gk

Have seen her a good while ago and I remember posting a short review! Nice person, fairly big at that time, at least 3 years ago, good service both in sensual and wrestling--I  am more in sensual. Only small drawback, pretty flat chested. Was very reasonable in accomodating requests
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

richmann

I saw her last month. She is incredibly strong and loves to prove it. Her wrestling skills are great and her body hard and powerful.

She toyed with me as if I was nothing. I loved every minute of it.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only small drawback, pretty flat chested

Her chest is hard but I definitely wouldn't call it flat, not with those big pecs!
It's what I like most about her.

outmuscled

What I've heard about her sessions though is that she likes to dominate you at arms length, so she throws you from one leg scissor into another every few minutes, and perhaps an armbar as well, so you spend the session completely under her control without ever really getting to grips with her.

If your idea of session wrestling is more like rolling around grappling each other, that might not feel very satisfying.

Pigeon95

She was my first ever session around 2015.  Great experience.  She was very strong. Wish she would do one more run in the USA.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was my first ever session around 2015.  Great experience.  She was very strong. Wish she would do one more run in the USA.

Me too but she doesn't like visiting here anymore and definitely not now.

I really wish I got to experience her intensity.