Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Youngster looking for advise

Started by Emwantsmuscle98, April 04, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emwantsmuscle98

Hi I'm Emily, I'm 16 and from the UK. It has been my dream to be a bodybuilder however I was allways a chubby child. But in the last year I've lost a lot of weight and I'm now 5 foot 5 and just 7 stone. But it is my dream to one day have a body as fantastic as my favourite bodybuilders' Shannon Courtney. I'm on this site to find out how I might go about bulking up.


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi I'm Emily, I'm 16 and from the UK. It has been my dream to be a bodybuilder however I was allways a chubby child. But in the last year I've lost a lot of weight and I'm now 5 foot 5 and just 7 stone. But it is my dream to one day have a body as fantastic as my favourite bodybuilders' Shannon Courtney. I'm on this site to find out how I might go about bulking up.

Welcome at board Emily!  :wob:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS