⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Texas community/Austin area?

Started by Dudemar, October 26, 2021, 06:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudemar

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations around Texas, specifically Austin or Central TX area?


wookiee

Texas has historically been dry as far as sessions go. There are a few regulars that will travel so I just keep an eye on the websites (sg & wb) for any updates. One thing I learned is that if there is someone you would like to see do not hesitate or you might miss out. Hopefully more will make the trek.


mmtank was just there a little bit ago and I think people had a great time. There are others visiting.

Dudemar

Yeah, seems they come and go over here. I used to live in Florida bet there's more there.

kern286

Tazzie Colomb is coming to San Antonio Dec 9th-12th

kern286

tazzie colomb is going to be in San Antonio Dec 9th-12th