LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arnold Sports Festival 2022

Started by posecrab, November 09, 2021, 02:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posecrab

I just received the news that The Arnold Sports Festival 2022 will not have Pro Division Women's Physique class however the Arnold Amateur will have Women's Physique class. Any opinions?


FBBMW

They should have Pro Phys and drop wellness, fitness, if they have them. 

It could have something to do with what other contests run at the same time.   

posecrab

They do have pro figure, bikini, wellness and fitness for this coming Arnolds. No pro women's physique this time.

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just received the news that The Arnold Sports Festival 2022 will not have Pro Division Women's Physique class however the Arnold Amateur will have Women's Physique class. Any opinions?

It's a travesty, but I'm not surprised.   They've been pushing womens  physique to the fringes for years,  last year they had plausible deniability to  not have it and I don't think they will bring it back unless they are forced to.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just received the news that The Arnold Sports Festival 2022 will not have Pro Division Women's Physique class however the Arnold Amateur will have Women's Physique class. Any opinions?

It's a travesty, but I'm not surprised.   They've been pushing womens  physique to the fringes for years,  last year they had plausible deniability to  not have it and I don't think they will bring it back unless they are forced to.

There will be plenty of pro shows for Women's Physique competitors to enter in 2022,including the Olympia.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS