Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Trying to find a story from a year or two ago.

Started by Jdrabbit1, January 04, 2021, 05:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdrabbit1

A while a go there was a story about a guy that meets the girl friend of an old friend.  She is very muscular and strong, and begins to fall for him because the old friend is a bit of a jerk.  I remember she had a kid, and they all go boating at some point, and ride a tube behind the boat.  Does this ring any bells with anyone?


xxcj6

I think you're talking about "Home Sweet Home" by jdm022. Sadly, it doesn't seem to have been continued in the last year.

Jdrabbit1

That's the one.  Thankyou for telling me.  I've bumped it.

Kujarer

Home Sweet Home by jdm022 [sadly, it still seems unfinished   :shucks  ] is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: