⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Impressive show of strength

Started by Magari, February 20, 2021, 04:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magari

Anyone  care to relate any show of strength by a woman which was personally witnessed?  Two stand out for me:         

1) I was pinning a gal of 140 lbs and I of 170 lbs asked if she could get out of the pin and she immediately powered up from her waist and threw me off!   
2) at a wedding I witnessed a tall twenty something swing her teen sister around and around for about ten minutes.  I tried to meet her but she had to take grandma home!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Magari

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxSideburns72

I witnessed something as weird as exciting.

A friend of mine, older than me of several years, did something amazing.

I am talking of something happened in the mid 2000s, as being actually 60 yrs old, she was probably 45 at the time.
She is very very busty, and not particularly muscled, apart from her legs, which she trains often.
We were talking of her chest and being really huge (at least H cup) I asked if she were really strong in her back to support it all the day long.
She answered she was really strong, incredibly strong compared to the rest of the body and as a kind of funny challenge I asked to lift her small car on one of the back tyres.
I suggested the right pose and movement to do and she did it, smiling too and being left surprised herself too.
I suspected it was easy and I tried too with no result if not moving just the body, she lifted the tyre from the ground for a couple of seconds!!!!

alphaking1

In high-school there was this problem girl in my class that had a really strong body. Turns out it was because she got in a lot of fights. One day she freaked out in class because one guy fell incounscious. She started panicking, screaming, her whole body was tensing up. One of her friend tried to calm her but all it did was pissing her off. The girl lifted her friend by the throat using one arm and threw her on the table before running out of the class. She changed class not long after. Met her again a couple months ago. It had been 4 years since high school. She seemed a lot chiller. Unfortunately all her muscles had gone.

jaqeau

I was checking out two babes through the front window of a gym in Detroit.  They each loaded a 45  on the bench press and one of them got under the bar.
She lifted 135lbs like twelve times. WOW.  Then her friend loaded up another 25. The same girl did six reps at 185.  She got up and swiveled her hips - happy.
Then they took off the 25s and replaced them with a second 45.  That hot chick got under it and did three reps. She jumped up and hugged the other girl.
MMM MMM! I wish I was in that sandwich.

knufflschmoe

in my gym a young  21 year ols,darkhaired, very pretty lady is working since a  year,is starting a BB career ,has gained a lot of muscle since beginning ,now weighing about 180 lbs yet,,,,,,,

is currently  one arm dumbell rowing with 110 lbs....!