LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

how are "new emails" of old accts verified on WB?

Started by FemFlexUSA, February 20, 2023, 07:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

I recently emailed a provider listed on wb270 and her replies were a bit suspect did not pass the smell test. It could be that she's legitimate and just a bad communicator or perhaps she had an off day.

But since the listing says "new email" and I don't know how long ago that was added, I wondered whether it's possible someone lurks low-activity or inactive profiles and plays the damsel in distress in order to get a fake email put in place. I of course decided to pass on that provider, are new email addresses subject to the same verification standards as new listings?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle