Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the best career change idea for a musclephile?

Started by Bugenhagen, September 16, 2021, 07:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugenhagen

Hey everyone!

I know we haven't been talking much, but I thought this community could have some great insight on a career shift for someone like us who is really into muscle.

I'm tired of my current industry and looking for something new to get into to keep me around and interacting with more muscular and athletic women. Obviously, I'm looking for something one can do with minimal schooling. So while certainly open to going back, plastic surgeon may be a bridge too far. 

I'm also thinking of something that a male could do without it being too scandalous or ridiculous. Lol I want to be good at the actual work more so than the fantasy.

Either way, it could be fun! So let me know if you have any ideas.


87fg

You could become a personal trainer or an exercise physiologist . That could give you access to athletic women. I would also say coaching a women's sports team, but that may take years to accomplish depending on the sport. One option would be to become a manager of a crossfit gym. A fitness photographer gets to work with many female athletes. Bill Dobbins has been documenting female muscle for decades. A photography career would be the best choice

cjones


knufflschmoe

You could become a trader of  muscle & fitness accessoires, csuch as clothing ,sports nurition
or even a seller of these things,so as to open up a fitness shop.................and hope some fit women just are looking for these goods
-and come by by chanche.....??!