LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi from Titania

Started by Titania, March 30, 2021, 05:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titania

Hi everyone!

After a long break of many years (I stopped training in 2008), I've finally gotten back into serious lifting again.
Out of curiosity, I decided to do a Google search and see if any of my old photos showed up and the very first result in the search was a post here on this very forum with many of my old photos from my Musclefemme website. They brought back many memories!! I registered here, posted a reply in that topic and then found this section.

Anyway, I figured I'd join here so I can share my progress and some of my new photos (I'll have some to share very soon) with you all.

I'll be relaunching a brand new version of Musclefemme very soon too and I'm planning to keep it all freely available. I kept the domain when I closed the site back in 2008 but I need to fix a database error on my server that is causing Musclefemme to redirect to another of my websites about retro computers and the Fairlight musical instrument.

It's great to be back into building serious muscle again! This time around I have the benefit of experience and much better quality nutrition. Even though I'm almost 50, I'm already in the healthiest condition of my life and that means I can build my physique back up but much more defined this time around.

Thank you all for your terrific support of female bodybuilding!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Titania

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

Glad to see you are back.  I think you had a sizable following back when you were active before
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Titania

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It's great to be back! :)

crazymuscle

Omg, this post gave me chills! Can't wait to see the queen of bodybuilding back!

Nahuel-H

Hello Titania, a pleasure to greet you and the excitement that you caused me, just entered this forum, to see that you are about to upload your photos. I hope to control my anxiety until that happens. Greetings.-
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

achilleus

HI Tiania,

it brings back memories for me, too.

Already excited to follow your "new" pogress and:


  • compare with the previous career
  • hear from you personally how the experience impacts your current development
  • checking on details when you approach competition

There is nothing more rewarding than to follow the progress of a female bodybuilder - one who has rerached a serious level - from the sideline. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Super_squirrel

Omg you're back! I remember talking to you years ago. I always wondered what you were up too

Digital Garden

Definitely following this comeback

Yeahbuddy8888

Awesome to hear you're training again!!!

brettjos

I too remember you from a few years ago.
Great to see you back, I'm in Oz so will keep ans eye out

necar3cd

 :bravo:
Definitely, definitely, want this to happen!  I only heard about you in ~2014 by which point there was very little left of your original posts.  Any plans to bring back some of the older material as well?

kikichewi

bonjour, je voulais juste dire bon retour (meme si je suis inscrite depuis que deux jours lol) tu es magnifique, et c'est communiquant de te voir épanouit par la passion.

jeum82

Glad to hear that you come back. God bless you~!!!!