⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I'm looking for stories ...

Started by dimifree, August 10, 2021, 06:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimifree

... where the woman is already very muscular from the start, she can possibly gain more muscle during the story  !
Thanks for your help !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimifree

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Little sister is a big bully by grbaclig. Hands down, one of the best stories here. The sister is already like womens physique level shredded, but she gets fking huge. I also like the side characters, how they go from slim to bodybuilder level. 


bmt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Little sister is a big bully by grbaclig. Hands down, one of the best stories here. The sister is already like womens physique level shredded, but she gets fking huge. I also like the side characters, how they go from slim to bodybuilder level.

here it is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimifree

Thank you very much ! Thatcher was great ! Any other stories guys ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimifree

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you very much ! That was great ! Any other stories guys ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

I wrote Second Place a while ago, which might interest you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Second Place
Alice Brewer is tired of always ending up on second place. When she meets Cleo, a young scientist who specialises in muscle growth, she sees an opportunity to finally beat the competition. However, bullying the other woman to help her has unexpected side-effects.
This work of erotic fiction contains slow female muscle growth (FMG), height growth, feats of strength, fighting and fetishism.

I remember vaguely that it was available for free somewhere, but you'll have to look. If you like it, I'd be glad if you were to support my work.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

HumanPersonBeing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember vaguely that it was available for free somewhere, but you'll have to look. If you like it, I'd be glad if you were to support my work.

Here it is:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's one of my favorite, if not THE favorite,  FMG stories. I like how realistically dumbfounded everyone is towards the sheer mass of Alice and Cleo. In particular, I like when Laura, who's built like a real world female heavyweight bodybuilder, sees Alice, who she thought would be absent, completely dwarf her. And then, the judges don't know how to react. And Alice considers competing against the men. Hot!

But I really like Cleo's arc - how, through muscle growth, she learns self-confidence and to stand up against Alice.

Part of me would like to see a sequel where the drug is legally out for distribution  - after all, the drug was meant for muscular dystrophy and it works really well (though, it'd probably have to be diluted, I guess) - and the consequences that result. And part of me realizes it would be a completely different story, possibly one that doesn't resonate with me as much. And Alice and Cleo can only grow so much. Although, I guess they wouldn't have to be the main characters again.

jhunter

Hope to see more recomendations, and great suggestions.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember vaguely that it was available for free somewhere, but you'll have to look. If you like it, I'd be glad if you were to support my work.

Here it is:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's one of my favorite, if not THE favorite,  FMG stories. I like how realistically dumbfounded everyone is towards the sheer mass of Alice and Cleo. In particular, I like when Laura, who's built like a real world female heavyweight bodybuilder, sees Alice, who she thought would be absent, completely dwarf her. And then, the judges don't know how to react. And Alice considers competing against the men. Hot!

But I really like Cleo's arc - how, through muscle growth, she learns self-confidence and to stand up against Alice.

Part of me would like to see a sequel where the drug is legally out for distribution  - after all, the drug was meant for muscular dystrophy and it works really well (though, it'd probably have to be diluted, I guess) - and the consequences that result. And part of me realizes it would be a completely different story, possibly one that doesn't resonate with me as much. And Alice and Cleo can only grow so much. Although, I guess they wouldn't have to be the main characters again.


Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback a lot!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

HumanPersonBeing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback a lot!

You're welcome. I actually rushed my comment because my tablet's battery was running out of juice, so if I may elaborate:

I like fmg stories that have a sort of realism to them - like they could happen tomorrow if such a miraculous drug was invented. So I like moments when the real world clashes with the extreme muscle world, like the afformentioned scenes where Laura and the judges see the new Alice or when the gym rats have to teach a newly grown Cleo how to use the machines, even though she's bigger than them. I also like when huge muscle woman realistically have to struggle with everyday things, like Alice barely fitting in the car, or Cleo struggling with the robe. All this adds a certain verisimilitude.

If that's all it did well, it would still be one of my favorites, but what really sets it apart are its main characters. We start off with Alice, who wants to grow to beat her rival, Laura. Then, the perspective switches to Cleo, who needs to grow, not becuase of something as petty as jealousy, but to stand up to Alice. Incidentally, I was shaking in anticipation when a character says Cleo "looks like she fell on a porcupine," not just because of the (subtly telegraphed) hot fmg to follow, but also because I knew that Cleo and Alice's relationship would start to change. Other stories would have Alice and Laura be in a growing competition, but, since yours focus on two very different people, we get to see how their different personalities react to the muscle growth. In these stories, some growing woman become power-hungry, some become monsters, some become goddesses, some become superheroes, and all become hot. I like some of these, but Cleo is one of the few that grow as a person as they grow into a muscle beast.

That is all.

HumanPersonBeing

Anyway, to bring this topic back on track, I recommend MyoFolio's Odd Progress (begins here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and Baalphegor's Too Much Muscle 2 (here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and its followup, Fernanda and Luana A Bit More (here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). The last one of these is unfinished but maybe we can encourage him to complete it?

bmt

The Renee and Karyn story is another good example for FMG stories

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and well written too!

Enjoy!