⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I need your help to fill a void.

Started by alphaking1, September 12, 2021, 06:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphaking1

Male Muscle Growth is something I enjoy a lot but being a straight guy, it's always in a certain context. I picture the huge hung guy ready to fuck an eager women. It's not the buff dude alone that turns me on, it's the reaction he creates among women. What I find really unfortunate is how MMG art and stories are almost always aimed at a homosexual audience. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with gays whatsoever. It's just that when I'm looking for something like I described earlier, I get flooded with results from homosexual websites and it's just not my thing. The closest thing I can find are a lot of I would say ''blacked" porn comics and stories (you know what I'm talking about) but there isn't the excess of muscles you can easily find in Female Muscle Growth for example.
Even some ultra muscle growth straight couple (which means FMG and MMG happens at the same time) is hard to find.

Are there any people here in the same situation as me ?
Do you happen to know some terms that could help me find what I want ?
Do you have links to artists or websites that could be what I'm looking for ?

I know it's probably not the best place to ask about this but I don't really know where else I could post this.

alphaking1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Male Muscle Growth is something I enjoy a lot but being a straight guy, it's always in a certain context. I picture the huge hung guy ready to fuck an eager women. It's not the buff dude alone that turns me on, it's the reaction he creates among women. What I find really unfortunate is how MMG art and stories are almost always aimed at a homosexual audience. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with gays whatsoever. It's just that when I'm looking for something like I described earlier, I get flooded with results from homosexual websites and it's just not my thing. The closest thing I can find are a lot of I would say ''blacked" porn comics and stories (you know what I'm talking about) but there isn't the excess of muscles you can easily find in Female Muscle Growth for example.
Even some ultra muscle growth straight couple (which means FMG and MMG happens at the same time) is hard to find.

Are there any people here in the same situation as me ?
Do you happen to know some terms that could help me find what I want ?
Do you have links to artists or websites that could be what I'm looking for ?

I know it's probably not the best place to ask about this but I don't really know where else I could post this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

alphaking1

Quote
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I even acknowledged it in my post